SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by vernie113 Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:49 pm

The house tour is pretty incredible and beautiful. The house shows the love that went into this remodelling . Both of them should be proud of the result of their hard work. It is definitely their HOME and not just a house. Congratulations !!!

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRlh_CA8ZzY

I loved their home tour. They did a great job with the renovation.

Welcome back @vernie113
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:31 am

I like that though they can certainly afford a bigger home, they have chosen something that won't burst the bank. I guess once they decide to have a family they would move into something a bit bigger.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:27 pm

That's a lovely home! It's funny she couldn't decide on some things when it came to their home, but reno'ing other flips she has no problem. Isn't that always the way!

They did a fantastic job, I love the appliances too! A drawer for water bottles! I'd love that!

Everything else looks so crisp and clean. She really has a great knack for design and decorating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 pm

OMG .., very nice article about J&J house tour of their renovated house and at the end is shown the last 2 guys meeting parents in Thailand and the proposal ( I hope u can see this clips)
https://www.today.com/home/bachelorette-couple-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-reveal-home-renvoation-t150382

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:38 pm

I really liked the latest podcast where they talked about their followers and the negative effects of SM.
Jordan is a rock !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:02 pm

And this video is why they are my favorites!

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:21 pm

You guys, JoJo saying “he has been the safest thing I have experienced in my whole life” while getting emotional really got me laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:You guys, JoJo saying “he has been the safest thing I have experienced in my whole life” while getting emotional really got me laugh out loud

Me too. My heart squeezed.

I'm so glad they found each other, they are a perfect match.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:You guys, JoJo saying “he has been the safest thing I have experienced in my whole life” while getting emotional really got me laugh out loud
Made my heart squeeze too!! Especially because Jordan acts very chill/relaxed all the time, teases her, lets her do her own things, does his own things also, etc., but obviously he’s so loving, caring and very much there for everything heartbeat So so adorable and sweet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:47 pm

I shed real tears watching that video. I was so against this vlog thing initially but they've exceeded all my expectations with it. They've had a really good balance of fun goofy stuff with also showing a more vulnerable side of themselves.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Did they set a month/date for wedding?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana