SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:03 pm

After he walk out of that limo and they met the first time, it was over. The other guys at no chance. Filming should of stop, contract should of been ripped and they should of left together laugh out loud

Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

thenations - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20 - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:06 pm

J&J took a red eye out of LA . So now we can say they are back in Georgia
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Alanna wrote:That’s very cute! I remember her outfit during that date and oh my lanta, she looked amazing! And her reaction was super cute too laugh out loud

This girl is the whole enchilada. Dumb Ben, very dumb. But he didn't have the stuff to make her happy anyway, so it worked out much better all the way around. Jordan for the win.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:32 pm

elena.shayk wrote:Aww JoJo :sprinklehearts

Jojo Fletcher fell in love on The Bachelorette and met her best friend Becca Tilley! OK! talks with the girls about their fave moments from the show.

OK!: What was the moment when you knew that Jordan was “the one”?

Jojo: When Jordan said he was “so in love” with me…I remember it feeling so different compared to any other time in my past. Hard to put into words but it’s definitely a feeling I won’t forget!
https://okmagazine.com/news/a-girls-night-in-with-becca-tilley-jojo-fletcher/
I think all us fans remember that moment vividly too. Her reaction to him was legit the cutest thing ever. I've re-watched that date an embarrassing amount of times laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:48 pm

I have to admit that I’ve watched all their scenes together and they both showed real emotions and not contrived especially compared with the others that followed. The progression of their relationship is so authentic and you cannot argue they were meant for each other in real life. It is no wonder that they were so confident about their love that they had that ridiculous bet of 1,000 jumping jacks if they were not together after a year. Heck they will be 2 years in over a week (based on air date). I remember Jordan saying in his podcast it is what both of them wanted from early on.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 pm

First day back at work in GA - both looked exhausted and ready to call it a night after Mexican food.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Blol3oVB4Xl/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q75z9fvdnqwn

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Waiting for “Action” yesterday. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqQvdsBL5A/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=robdjpvouqek

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:41 pm

New Article kinda but not really laugh out loud https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-nailed-down-these-wedding-details/

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:45 pm

I would comment but I remember what happened last time. So.

Cute outfit, JoJobean!! I didn’t know stacy’s made a cheesy version. Awesome! And dangerous.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:08 pm

Actually, that kind of provided some new stuff, although it’s a no brainer. While we have always known she wanted a fall wedding, but it would never work due to Jordan’s schedule, I believe this is the first time she actually vocalized that and the restrictions they have on when they could do it. She seems pretty set on not wanting a summer wedding as she says “in the beginning of the year” so I would imagine it’ll end up being a winter or early spring wedding whenever they do it.

Hey, she isn’t lying laugh out loud this year has been incredibly busy for them with work related stuff and fun new projects. It’s been non stop for them, but at least with everything they’ve done it all together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Yes I think someone said it last time, they might not get this opportunity later on so might as well take it. They are both hard workers, very supportive and It’s great for their future and their kids
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Really nice interview here from JoJo's and Becca's Ok Mag event.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #20

+34
IrelandRose
vernie113
sdmom
nd4reality
Diana