SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rchan Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:37 pm

how does it usually work out press-wise if the final couple splits? do you reckon they would put on a show and pretend they're still together or would tptb announce that they've split? it would be so awfully disappointing to viewers and the public especially with how successful the season's been so far

rchan

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:04 am

rchan wrote:how does it usually work out press-wise if the final couple splits? do you reckon they would put on a show and pretend they're still together or would tptb announce that they've split? it would be so awfully disappointing to viewers and the public especially with how successful the season's been so far

I think they'd probably pretend to be together than then quietly release some kind of "we have decided it's best to proceed just as friends bla bla bla" a few weeks later, when the attention has turned to Ali.  Similar to what Sophie & Stu did.  It was pretty obvious IMO from their body language on The Project that they had either already split or were at least on the rocks, and that was right after the finale aired. Britt would want to maximise her post-show fame springboard even if she's not with Nick, IMO, so I think she'd play along.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:04 am

rchan wrote:how does it usually work out press-wise if the final couple splits? do you reckon they would put on a show and pretend they're still together or would tptb announce that they've split? it would be so awfully disappointing to viewers and the public especially with how successful the season's been so far

I think it has been said here that the Finale is most likely around October 4th? I find this curious seeing as apparently Nick is off trekking the Kokoda track from 1st - 11th October... Definitely won't be available for media during that time!

I REALLY hope it works out for them.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:06 am

stoneleigh wrote:

I think it has been said here that the Finale is most likely around October 4th? I find this curious seeing as apparently Nick is off trekking the Kokoda track from 1st - 11th October... Definitely won't be available for media during that time!

Well, isn't that convenient........ Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:13 am

Look at Nick's June 20th Instagram post... it's all there. He will be off grid for that 10 days.

At the same time, I don't see how Britt's sister would be all excited for the show if her sister was broken hearted. Weird.

Maybe the finale will air when Nick gets back and he is purposely taking himself away for the week before so he can't get into trouble? Surely the producers wouldn't allow him to shirk media duties so completely during finale week??

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:28 am

Maybe finale will be the week earlier?? That’s just weird that he won’t even be around for finale??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Maybe finale will be the week earlier?? That’s just weird that he won’t even be around for finale??

I think maybe it will be the week after. This Kokoda thing seems to have been organised pretty much from the time filming wrapped (or before). Nick has talked about having at least one secret weekend thingy with F1... so surely they can't have broken up instantly? I think maybe they had it planned that he would be away for the week prior, a bit like Sophie Monk taking herself off overseas during the last stages of the show airing.

Maybe the last couple of weeks it will only air once a week... or maybe there are 18 episodes? :crazed

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:41 am

I definitely can't see Nick's season going longer than Matty or Richie's or Sam's.  I feel like they could wrap in up in a week at this stage tbh (not many storylines going on). 16 eps max IMO.  

The fact that he's skipping the country so soon after, when you'd think he'd be enjoying time with F1, is weird and another indicator of a split (or at least F1 not being a high priority) IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:46 am

Bobette wrote:I definitely can't see Nick's season going longer than Matty or Richie's.  I feel like they could wrap in up in a week at this stage (not many storylines going on). 16 eps max IMO.

They still have at least 3 single dates to get through (Jamie Lee, Emily and Cass) that have all been papped, maybe a second date with Sophie and/or Brooke, plus hometowns, LCDs, family meets and final 2 dates/rose ceremony. At he very least, 6 more episodes assuming everything has been papped.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:57 am

Bobette wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:

Well, isn't that convenient........ Suspect

word

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:09 am

There is no way in hell Nick would be allowed to miss finale week. I’m certain he would be contractually obliged to be here. And if they have split he would not be so obvious as to book something in the week of finale knowing it would give it away
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:10 am

Sundy wrote:There is no way in hell Nick would be allowed to miss finale week. I’m certain he would be contractually obliged to be here. And if they have split he would not be so obvious as to book something in the week of finale knowing it would give it away

So do you think the finale will air later?

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret