SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Enough wrote:If this season is still 16 episodes, finale will be on the 4 Oct

thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:16 pm

just finished watching ep9.

I agree that the chemistry with britt on the bench was wow. He jumped to kiss her when she was struggling sharing her emotion and he jumped on her when he gave her the rose.... They want the same things in life and overall very compatible. However, I see more lust with her versus Brooke. Because for me this is right now brooke/nick/britt show. sophie who? Sophie is way behind Brooke and Britt. Interested yes, but way behind. same for Nick.

I think sophie is the default F2 because he did not want to reject Brooke at the "altar"... if Brooke is F3. I still see more emotions with Brooke rather than Britt (is he going to show me animal after animal and not give me the time to chat?... lots of frustration here).

If they broke up with britt, I do understand why. I think Britt expected more intellectual maybe emotional and got a lot of physical. It does not matter if they are looking for the same things in life, something stops me to see them long term together. I do not know why or what. If he picks Brookes, then we know that distance will be an issue and her job, unless she is ready to move on to charities and want to travel with nick. I see more struggles than britt here so if nick picks Brooke, then I see more a long run, maybe not forever but few years. I see Britt be more determined to get what she wants or not wants. Brooke will compromise more

IMO Nick is attracted to both... like every single bachelor I've seen in this franchise. But hometown will be the major factor of decision. At this point, he will probably pick Britt.

Body language was definitely huge in this episode and I will rate

Britt: 9/10
Brooke: 8/10

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:07 pm

HEA all your observations and comparisons between Brooke and Laura are correct except for one factor that overwrites everything else. Laura was the bookmakers number one pick throughout Matty’’s season. Brittany is the bookmakers number one pick for Nick’s season. The main betting agency Sportsbet (you can check out the betting topic) have never been wrong and they won’t be wrong this time either. The only question remains - is Nick still with Brittany? IMO he is not.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Storybook wrote:HEA all your observations and comparisons between Brooke and Laura are correct except for one factor that overwrites everything else. Laura was the bookmakers number one pick throughout Matty’’s season. Brittany is the bookmakers number one pick for Nick’s season. The  main betting agency Sportsbet (you can check out the betting topic) have never been wrong and they won’t be wrong this time either. The only question remains - is Nick still with Brittany? IMO he is not.

Totally agree @Storybook - Sportsbet is like a crystal ball when it comes to this show IMO (off-topic: they also seem to have insider info about Survivor, another Ch 10 show..... Suspect Suspect Suspect).  And yes, whether Nick and Britt are still together or not is what I'm waiting to see.  Could go either way at this point IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:13 pm

Curious as to why TBP left in nick comments about Sophie’s age and indicated that they were at different stages in their life after the lie detector questioned her priorities. If she is F2 surely production would want viewers to believe she has some chance of F1?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Loulou wrote:Curious as to why TBP left in nick comments about Sophie’s age and indicated that they were at different stages in their life after the lie detector questioned her priorities.  If she is F2 surely production would want viewers to believe she has some chance of F1?

Maybe they think the audience are wising up to their editing habits and storyline arcs, and will be looking for an issue/barrier with the F1, so they're using reverse psychology to make Britt look like "too perfect" a match and Sophie not on the same page?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Storybook wrote:HEA all your observations and comparisons between Brooke and Laura are correct except for one factor that overwrites everything else. Laura was the bookmakers number one pick throughout Matty’’s season. Brittany is the bookmakers number one pick for Nick’s season. The  main betting agency Sportsbet (you can check out the betting topic) have never been wrong and they won’t be wrong this time either. The only question remains - is Nick still with Brittany? IMO he is not.

no I do not overlook it but I do not understand it how they can be right giggling

I bet it is going to be sunny tomorrow. I bet she will wear a blue dress. I bet this and that. I would like to understand how X becomes #1 and when. I understand it is a good clue here but I am a visual person so my sleuthing is more about SC and comparison. Right now, Britt has the F1 edit, Sophie the F2 and Brooke the F3.. However, I think for a long time the line between Britt and Brooke was not that clear with Nick during the show. In my gut feeling, I think Nick made the wrong choice but nobody can force something they do not feel. He was obviously not feeling it with Brooke OR (this is my theory) she did not feel it. (Voice over Nick: I do not understand this s**t... in a teary voice). The story I see on my screen is quite interesting because I see Nick being very sexual with Britt and more smitten in awe with Brooke.

I keep thinking about the gif I made and I am thinking that Brooke will pull out at F3 (I thought she would take a break on ep10 but obviously it is not that but she is still crying and he is still very upset so it is serious poop IMO). He looks really upset and that means something important. She removes a tear like she always does with a tumb, so for me she announced him she wanted to go. Maybe she felt that he was in love with Britt, maybe something else. But what I find interesting is his reaction. If he did not care, he would not be so upset. yet, he is. Of course, it is complete supposition that it is F3. It could be before that. We are still yet to see the bench "no light please" and the pool sexy kiss which I think is the F3 date.

anyway. I am not that fond of Britt as a person. She is gorgeous though. She looks classy, smart and driven. But for me, something is missing for me to really like her. It is like seeing a beautiful sunset on a beach without hearing the sound of the waves. For me, something is missing. I do not see the compatibility with Nick like everyone. Yes, they want the same things, they look to get along well but somehow I still see more lust from Nick than falling in love. For Nick, travels and no kids in the near future are major factors. To be honest, I was a little put off with his sex innuendoes. In this context, with one man to think and talk about, we all know that it is easy to **think** of falling in love. I think the reality is always a chock. I do not have good vibes with them after the show. Britt is way into SM and this trio to support each other a bit OTT for me.

Brooke, IMO, has too many things against her and mostly distance and her job she adores. I am not sure traveling is what she wants to do. I see Nick very smitten with Brooke but definitely less lusty, more tender, more protector. They understand each other in a deeper level than Britt IMO. This is the kind of relationship that generally lasts IMO. But I do not really think she is F1.

2 different girls but at the end, I think Britt is more compatible in his lifestyle. But I have my doubts that they stayed together for more than 2 months. I do not feel it. Britt does not look "in love" in her SM. She does not ooze this happy glow of a woman in love. But more than that, Nick has ZERO glow after the show. Yes, he said that silence is his best way to avoid spoiling anything but he really (really!) does not show any happiness or in love or endearing attitude about his F1. I see none. So either he is an excellent actor, which is possible as he said that he knows the medias since he started to be a national sports player.... or it is over for over 4 months now and is tired of this show.... And maybe I am wrong and they are very happy together.

Right now, I am enjoying Brooke journey better and it does not matter if she is F3 or F1 or why not F2. I find her vulnerability way more attractive.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Loulou wrote:Curious as to why TBP left in nick comments about Sophie’s age and indicated that they were at different stages in their life after the lie detector questioned her priorities.  If she is F2 surely production would want viewers to believe she has some chance of F1?

I agree. I raised my eyebrows at his comment. For me, she missed her chance at the yoga date. He was quite happily surprised by steve comments though that she was very interested in him. I think he did not think so and IMO, he will start to see her differently after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Nick is a much more physical lead like Sam Wood was. Nick going all in kissing Britt reminds me of how Sam was with Snez. Wants to jump her bones laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:30 pm

@AllAboutLove you are completely right. I was thinking the exact same thing. The connection is undeniable. There is also a photo of Britt and Nick on the boat on her IG and she is resting her head on his shoulder. Very reminiscent of Lee and Georgia too

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove you are completely right. I was thinking the exact same thing. The connection is undeniable. There is also a photo of Britt and Nick on the boat on her IG and she is resting her head on his shoulder. Very reminiscent of Lee and Georgia too

@Sundy  bestbud! I missed out on Sam and Snez's love story because I saw mostly lust (even though they had emotional too). It was a learning lesson for me and since then whomever the lead is lusting after most/wants to jump their bones I see as F1. It's like the lead can't wait for it all to end so they can go at it laugh out loud That's how I see it with Nick and Britt. 

ETA: Ooo I will have to check out the IG pic. Yup, very reminiscent of G and L. I think Snez was like that with Sam too. Looking forward to watching more - it's always better once it is down to F4  AWKWARD - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4256136633 jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:34 pm

Except I do believe that they split - Britt's sister has an instastory from last night's bach episode where you can hear in the background there's a man saying 'maybe he's not ready to settle down' and i think Britt says 'maybe' AWKWARD - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f62d AWKWARD - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 1f62d

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 74 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret