SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:35 am

So I think after that episode I’m thinking if Nick hurts Brittany I will cut him!

We are in for one hell of a finale. What will be Britts hurdle then?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:40 am

Lots of giggling and squeling... i can hear britt's laugh in there. So OTT on insta tonight.

Edit: Britt's sister laughs "he didn't want to finish (talking)" and Britt says "no im not"

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Screen78

Last edited by Bachbee on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:45 am

Bobette wrote:Look how red her neck is - she's so flustered.  Damn them for putting her in such an awkward position!  :angryemotion

Source

thank you all for the live recap!

so this is from another episode you think?
The suit does not match... sorry forgot who pinpoint this mismatch but great sleught!
could this brunette be britt then?

I read in an article that Nick is not keen to have kids because he saw his father struggling to raise 7 kids. So when she said she wants kids, you can see how unhappy he is and he stopped smiling and the camera stopped. Of course I have nothing to prove that but this is a gutt feeling here.

JMO

via GIPHY

my gif

Last edited by HEA on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:52 am

Sundy wrote:So I think after that episode I’m thinking if Nick hurts Brittany I will cut him!

Good point what is Britts hurdle? They seem perfect for each other and their lives seem to mesh- both want to travel and live in Byron .. usually f1s have a hurdle right??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:08 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:So I think after that episode I’m thinking if Nick hurts Brittany I will cut him!

Good point what is Britts hurdle? They seem perfect for each other and their lives seem to mesh- both want to travel and live in Byron .. usually f1s have a hurdle right??
Yup they do. The only thing I can think of is letting her guard down
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:18 am

Maybe their hurdle is that he's shagging half the female backpackers in the Kimberley? SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:28 am

Bobette wrote:Maybe their hurdle is that he's shagging half the female backpackers in the Kimberley? SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2498057887
cantstopl rofl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 am

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Screen80
SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Screen79
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:47 am

I so agree with you @Sundy he is in big trouble if he hurts Britt after this!
Sophie has got massive ground to make up after that date, although I’m sure that she will.
I’ve never seen so much pash rash as there was on Britts face at the end of that date.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:52 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I so agree with you @Sundy he is in big trouble if he hurts Britt after this!
Sophie has got massive ground to make up after that date, although I’m sure that she will.
I’ve never seen so much pash rash as there was on Britts face at the end of that date.

when is the finale? anyone knows please? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:09 am

If this season is still 16 episodes, finale will be on the 4 Oct

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:32 pm

anyone found interesting that both Laura and Brooke got similar outfit at the red carpet showing abs?

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 88810
source

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 55510
my sc

Also anyone noticed that Laura got the drawing paint and Brooke got the drawing paint as well?

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 99910
SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 77711
my sc

I also made a comparison table to see the similarities with Matty J season. For me, the F2 is definitely Sophie... but the F1? The line is very blur at the moment for me... and the table reflect it very well. Britt and brooke got the single dates the same days, 2 times.

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 1111110

my doc

I did not look at the ep9 yet and will in a minute but I just wanted to put it out there. I am sleughting and do not put my eggs in the same basket and take for a face values gossips that are second and triple hand sayings and odds based on popularity/personality/social media (??? no idea how it works) and one happy bday from sis who follows the top 4.

If nick and britt are a couple today then good for them!!! If nick and brooke are a couple today good for them!!! If everyone is single, sucks for everybody!! laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret