SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 74 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:04 am

spangler wrote:Fun observation: Cass and Britt are the only two who have been on every group date thus far.

Do you mean cass and brooke ? Britt wasn't on the photo shoot first group date...but yeah i noticed he seems to be favouring cass and brooke - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:23 am

Just watched the episode - When Tenille was running away I forgot what I was watching and thought it was an episode of UNreal.  The producer even looked exactly like her.  OMG this show.... Rolling Eyes laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:37 am

@LeapofFaith - definitely mean Britt. She was still wandering around behind the scenes at the photo shoot cause she was commenting how hot Cass looked in her outfit. I think it’s just something interesting to observe that he’s had these two on his group dates and makes me think that he did Cass a favour by eliminating her at F4 so that she wouldn’t get the complete Jarrod edit.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:36 am

Episode 7....

Intruders stirred things up. Nick seemed intrigued by the new arrivals, not at all put off...unlike the ladies.

The group date was fun until they all ditched the hoppers. I wanted to slap Cat...what else is new? No sympathy for anyone. B*tch! And then Romy at the party after the game cutting up the looks of the newcomers. Really? Have you looking in the mirror. You aren't all that b*tch. The song by the Northern Pikes....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3ExHB133k.....She Ain't Pretty She Just Looks That Way comes to mind when thinking about her and her covenant. It really annoyed me how they pretended not to remember Diana's name...and it had nothing to do with he fact that it's my name too! Just so juvenile.

The new Britt is a bit OTT. I don't know if she was nervous or has ADHD or simply drunk. Tone it down girl.

Tenille's date was fun, but I didn't see much chemistry. A lot of time spent doing stuff without much opportunity to talk. When they finally had a chance to talk, she is going on about not wanting to kiss someone who has kissed a whole bunch of people. I would understand if she was on a group date and he had just made out with a bunch of girls, but he just spent the day with you. In RL, people have usually kissed other people before they have met you. If you stick to that, you would pretty much never kiss anyone!

I was trying to figure out who Tenille reminded me of and it was driving me crazy. I finally figured out it was April from Tim's season of the Canadian Bachelor. I don't know why it gave me so much satisfaction to realise that. And after all that talk about not kissing on the first date, naturally they make out.

You know what I find inappropriate? The three b*tches! Just shut up...all of you!!! So smarmy the lot of them. Nice of Shannon to follow Tenille and try to get the producers to leave her alone.

And so what if Nick decides to keep the intruders over a couple of the original girls? It is his journey. Since he has gotten to know them, he has already figured out there is nothing there with them. Why not give the new girls a shot to see if there might be something there? It's clear to me that he likes the one who got hurt more than either of the two that left.

Can't wait till tomorrow when Nick puts the hammer down on b*tch #1!!!! Thank goodness I don't have to wait a week to see that. Must see tv!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:45 am

Sprite wrote:Episode 7....

Intruders stirred things up. Nick seemed intrigued by the new arrivals, not at all put off...unlike the ladies.

The group date was fun until they all ditched the hoppers. I wanted to slap Cat...what else is new? No sympathy for anyone. B*tch! And then Romy at the party after the game cutting up the looks of the newcomers. Really? Have you looking in the mirror. You aren't all that b*tch. The song by the Northern Pikes....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3ExHB133k.....She Ain't Pretty She Just Looks That Way comes to mind when thinking about her and her covenant. It really annoyed me how they pretended not to remember Diana's name...and it had nothing to do with he fact that it's my name too! Just so juvenile.

The new Britt is a bit OTT. I don't know if she was nervous or has ADHD or simply drunk. Tone it down girl.

Tenille's date was fun, but I didn't see much chemistry. A lot of time spent doing stuff without much opportunity to talk. When they finally had a chance to talk, she is going on about not wanting to kiss someone who has kissed a whole bunch of people. I would understand if she was on a group date and he had just made out with a bunch of girls, but he just spent the day with you. In RL, people have usually kissed other people before they have met you. If you stick to that, you would pretty much never kiss anyone!

I was trying to figure out who Tenille reminded me of and it was driving me crazy. I finally figured out it was April from Tim's season of the Canadian Bachelor. I don't know why it gave me so much satisfaction to realise that. And after all that talk about not kissing on the first date, naturally they make out.

You know what I find inappropriate? The three b*tches! Just shut up...all of you!!! So smarmy the lot of them. Nice of Shannon to follow Tenille and try to get the producers to leave her alone.

And so what if Nick decides to keep the intruders over a couple of the original girls? It is his journey. Since he has gotten to know them, he has already figured out there is nothing there with them. Why not give the new girls a shot to see if there might be something there? It's clear to me that he likes the one who got hurt more than either of the two that left.

Can't wait till tomorrow when Nick puts the hammer down on b*tch #1!!!! Thank goodness I don't have to wait a week to see that. Must see tv!!!

:yes: Must see!! bye bye Romy SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3552228123 As always your read on ppl amazes me! yes always look forward to your insight! SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:38 am

I think the "reeling" clue is because the theme of the date is old hollywood and they watch a movie (movie reel) drive-in stlye. In the promo Nick yawns and puts his arm around Brooke in the car.. classic move.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:33 am

Hi all. I’m here and ready to see the B go
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:34 am

Swimming group date first
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:45 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:46 am

Tenille and Emily to go head to head for SQT with Nick
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:53 am

Emily gets SQT. Who is she? She is actually really nice
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:58 am

Brooke gets the single date. Cat is gutted. Cat saying it’s Brooke’s third date??? I’m confused. Three dates???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 74 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 52 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret