SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:49 am

"Runaway Cocktail party" = girl does a runner IMO.  Watch for long haired girls in short light coloured dresses in the preview. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:26 am

Do we think Rhiannon might be the runner? It would explain why they showed her chat with the producer after her date this week.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:26 am

Bobette wrote:"Runaway Cocktail party" = girl does a runner IMO.  Watch for long haired girls in short light coloured dresses in the preview. :detective

It’s definately Tenille imo. She is the only one with hair like that

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 E1515510
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:47 am

Sundy wrote:Vanessa Sunshine is our spirit animal
I love her laugh out loud she needs her own show !

Bloody nick keeping romy Rolling Eyes

Oh and how good was watching Rhiannon with the producer and nick just sitting there laugh out loud I love when they break down that wall..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:51 am

Anyone else watching Gogglebox?  Their reaction to Nick is hilarious.  It went from "oh I'm not sure about this guy" to "he could be the best Bachelor we've ever had" within one episode.  laugh out loud And their faces when Cass was reading from her diary... priceless.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:33 am

So annoyed I thought Romy was going home this week, wish I knew when she was gone I'd skip watching till then

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by floret Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:54 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:So annoyed I thought Romy was going home this week, wish I knew when she was gone I'd skip watching till then
I agree!

floret

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:49 pm

This producers set the premise of the show from Ep. 1 straight out of the limo. I think they counted their blessings with Cass’ reaction when she saw the Bach was Nick. The goose with the golden egg. Seriously interviewing her at meet and greet. No shame! 
Then setting up the mean girl clique with Cat, Alisha and Romy. Cat’s attempt to shame Sophie was a bust and wrapped up but then their sight was focused on Cass and other less invested girls.

The edit is pretty good technically but in all honesty it sulks when it comes to manipulating responses to leading questions by the producers. 

Rhiannon seems like a lovely young woman but they made her look socially awkward and small. Whoever headed the production team has issues. If she did leave, I’m sure it was due to the line of questions thrown at her. 
To me, this season seems manipulated like Richie’s season with making Alex look pathetic and desperate; now the same with Cass. 
I really wondering how many women wanted off the show and who left therefore the need for intruders. It’s sickening to say the least.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:41 pm

so here are my thoughts about today episode

1. vanessa wanted out and she made sure she was plain honest with Nick. She wanted out for a long long time and knew that she was a pawn with Romy to create drama. so IMO she did what she had to do to be out. Kudos to her because I think she stood pretty well against bitchy romy. great edits to portray her always grumpy and unhappy. laugh out loud

2. romy who? I cannot wait to do not see/hear her anymore. She plays on everyone's nerves. mission accomplished. Next.

3. Alisha who? she is such a nasty piece of work... wow!

4. shannon who? I doubt she even goes up to top 5 now

5. cass. she is peaceful... the total oposite of the "passion" top 3 quality nick picked. I agree that prods expected drama and the devastated F2 in Cass. Pretty obvious. So I hope nick had the decency to let her go nicely.

6. rhiannon was edited the weirdo because the date was probably too nice and friendly. Lesson learned ladies: never ever talk about your feelings with ANYONE during the show. like EVER. I think Riannon is a sweet girl that was used as usual.

7. Britt. totally bland episode. I did not see any look or connexion between them. like none.... but she got the 2nd rose so we know that they had quality time...

conclusion: meh.... great edits but boring

do we know who has the single date next episode? I think it is time for Brooke no? When is the F1 supposed to bloom??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:16 am

Sorry, I am way behind in watching the episodes and just started watching the third one with Nick and Britt's date. I thought it was a very good one. The had a lot of fun, they had some more in depth conversation and a steamy make out in the pool. They were both very complementary about one another in their ITMs.

Comparing his date with Britt and the ones last week with Shannon and Romy, I thought this one was more natural and relaxed. Now that could be because Nick is getting more used to the cameras or it could be that he just liked her more. He seemed to notice a lot more little things about Britt...at least that was my impression...that I don't recall him doing about the two previous dates. He also got into the kissing a lot more. He grabbed her hair and wound his fingers in it. I immediately thought of Sean and Cat during their FD. Now I am going to have to pay attention to see if he does something similar with the other front runners.

As for the group date...Cat is a bitch and shockingly enough I like Vanessa Sunshine who is the least sunshiny person there. You could hear the crickets between VS and Nick. I have to say that I appreciated that she wasn't giggling incessantly and trying to pretend that she was all that into him just so she could win.

Brooke and Nick's date also went very well. They had some fun, as well as some serious conversation, however, despite their make out, I didn't get the same sense of chemistry that I did from Britt's date. I'm not quite sure why. While I can see that he likes and admires her, I didn't get the same level of passion as with Britt. Maybe it has something to do with her age? I got more of a big brother vibe. On the other hand, I can definitely see how tptb might be setting her up for the next Bette. She is articulate, fun and spunky, naturally beautiful and the camera loves her. The fact that she is aboriginal is just a bonus.

Cass is a mess. Yes, some of it is editing, but IMO, most of it isn't. When she was confiding to Britt, that was all her. There weren't producers asking her questions, it was her getting all emotional about speaking about Nick. I feel uncomfortable watching her. She just seems way too emotional. There is no way they didn't sleep together. I don't know how she can't realise that he is just not that into her and that she was coming across as so desperate....on national tv!!! She is very naïve. I feel so bad for her, but at the same time I just want to slap her. After she spilled her guts, he hugged her, didn't try to kiss her and was talking about not wanting to hurt anyone...cough, cough...you Cass. And after all that she is still blathering on about how she can see in his eyes that there is something there! Yes, Cass...he is wondering how the hell can he extricate himself from you!!! :headbanging

Blair where have you been? I liked you shutting down the three witches. I want more! Shannon also made a valiant attempt to stand up to them. They are so bloody annoying. Just nasty and you know they will be on BIP :stirthepot . SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2292733854

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:24 am

I thought Vanessa left with her head held high. She gain more fans for being honest and the Tripod ( Cat, Romy and Alisha) made her more classy.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/vanessa-sunshine-reveals-moment-we-didnt-see-during-her-jawdropping-bachelor-exit/news-story/17aaf37820f6392191f864d5edb11d08

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:23 pm

I know we have suggested Italy as a finale location but do we have anything solid to go on? Particularly around the Venice region?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret