SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:17 am

Bobette wrote:Seems like I might be in the minority here but having now watched Sophie's date, I don't see chemistry AT ALL.  I don't think he's into her.  It just felt really awkward to me.  no idea

Also, I read on social media a lot of people thought it was weird Nick's brother wasn't looking Cass in the eyes when they spoke - IMO it might be because he likes her himself!
I feel the same. I kept waiting for something because of the sleuthing here that she's in F2, possibly the winner, and I just got nothing from them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:28 am

Omg, we have no chemistry Nick, but hey he’s a funny guy! yes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:09 am

Idlemess wrote:Omg, we have no chemistry Nick, but hey he’s a funny guy! yes
Idk I see a ton of chemistry with him & Brooke & Britt. That swim with Britt was hot & that kiss was straight fire imo. I thought there were some sparks with Dasha too. I'm getting the feeling that Sophie's a default F2. She's there only because he didn't want to string Brooke along all the way to F2 when he knew he wasn't picking her. Jmo of course.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:12 am

ReneeM wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Omg, we have no chemistry Nick, but hey he’s a funny guy! yes
Idk I see a ton of chemistry with him & Brooke & Britt. That swim with Britt was hot & that kiss was straight fire imo. I thought there were some sparks with Dasha too. I'm getting the feeling that Sophie's a default F2. She's there only because he didn't want to string Brooke along all the way to F2 when he knew he wasn't picking her. Jmo of course.

We're on the same page @ReneeM - I saw it with Britt too.  I also think Sophie is default F2 but IMO it's because they originally wanted Cass for F2 but at some point either Nick refused to string her along any further or their conscience got the better of them and they realised that was just too cruel.  Probably the former IMO since TPTB have not shown themselves to be particularly caring. I think they always had Brooke at F3 because that's the perfect time for a next Lead to go out (high enough in the rankings to make her seem like a catch, but not a broken hearted F2 with all the associated baggage)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:43 am

With you @ReneeM and @Bobette. I mentioned this a few days ago. I definitely didn’t see a spark yesterday. I’m wondering if it will develop of if it will remain at that level. It’s a shame for all of the other girls because I genuinely like the final 4. That lip comment and the Blistex promo just seems like massive cross promo to me. Then again I could be wrong. At this point I feel it’s a two horse race Britt and Brooke. Wonder what happens
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:01 am

@bobette for me it was ackward because she was not into him. I think he spent his time to push her and at the end the unspoken ultimatum was: make a move to show me you like me or you are out of here.... sorry but my gut feeling is that she is using the show for fame.

Nicks brother could not look Cass because he knows how far it went with nick... the message was clear: girl, do no tell the girls how far it went.

To be honest, I thought the brother like really reallllly like Brooke laugh out loud

Last edited by HEA on Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:06 am

Well Sophie sure made up from ep2 if we check the teaser and them kissing on ice and sea....... again so staged for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:35 am

HEA wrote:@bobette for me it was ackward because she was not into him. I think he spent his time to push her and at the end the unspoken ultimatum was: make a move to she me you like me or you are out of here.... sorry but my gut feeling is that she is using the show for fame.

Nick could not look Cass because he knows how far it went with nick... the message was clear: girl, do no tell the girls how far it went.

To be honest, I thought the brother like really reallllly like Brooke laugh out loud

Yeah that's what I mean - I don't see chemistry EITHER way.  Nada.  My gut is also that Sophie is not into Nick (in fact, I think very few of the girls are).  IMO he is an acquired taste - not everyone's cup of tea to be sure but perfect for that special someone.  This season more than ever I feel like there was one girl cast for the Lead, and the rest for storyline/other agendas.  IMO Sophie does not appear heartbroken post show (assuming she is F2) because she's not.  I think she was happy to get F2 for the publicity/fame but relieved not to have to have a relationship with Nick.  IMO she got what she wanted from the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:53 am

so am i correct in thinking that tonight's group date is everyone minus sophie? because of her single date yesterday?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:15 am

I agree @bobettte. Nick was more upset than her and her poor excuses about why she did not demonstrated her interest were poor excuses. She initiated the kiss and he seemed surprised... like out of the blue surprise. So for me she felt time was running out and she speedy the kiss to secure her stay and position. I am thinking that what was told about her at her job is true. Moving to Sydney is the place to be if you want to enter the elite. She made the move. You bet that as soon as she will be allowed, we will see her like Romy everywhere? Do you bet that we will see Sophie crying so so hard at the rejection and will play the biggest act of her life to secure the gorgeous victim position?
Who the real winner? Me!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:20 am

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:15 am

Ok yep so no Sophie and no Rhiannon, no Emily or cat anyone else? -overnight group date tonight 
SmoothMoves - Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 F8047110
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret