SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 pm

ElonM wrote:‘The Bachelorette’s’ Garrett Yrigoyen ‘Liked’ Posts Mocking Immigrants, Parkland Students

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bachelorette-premiere-garrett-yrigoyen_us_5b0837d9e4b0fdb2aa5342b6?ncid=engmodushpmg00000004

No offense to Becca but this pleases me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 pm

What's Garrett's REAL instagram again?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 11:20 pm

@LoveDovez oh maybe. We'll have to get it right. That's what I heard, and I'm trying to make sense of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 11:20 pm

@Kels0012

https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 11:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
Maddy wrote:mentellall - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 DeVCLbfWkAAi1ME
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin Can't wait for the moment during #MenTellAll when Becca tells us EXACTLY what went through her mind when she found out about Lincoln. #TheBachelorette  pic.twitter.com/E3dm5nkyYg

I've forgotten, do we know what went down with Lincoln?

I heard a lot of crap. (Said with my straightest face.) Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 28, 2018 11:21 pm

Kels0012 wrote:What's Garrett's REAL instagram again?
He deleted the old one.

The new one that was sleuthed by poster @bluwavz as of today is:
https://www.instagram.com/gy_yrigoyen/

Last edited by mercieme on Mon May 28, 2018 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please keep this in mind.  :dripdrip They all have different "interests". Suspect
(she was on a flight, coming back from SHV)

bkoof Welp I meant to post this earlier but I was on a flight and just bad at this whole social media thing. BUT - Before you all join me in watching the beginning of my love story tonight, I want to take a second to give thanks.
Thank you to everyone for all of the love, support and kind words that I’ve received over the past year. It fills my heart in places that I didn’t even know existed. I also want to ask that you keep an open heart in watching this all unfold. 28 guys came on this journey with me from all across the country and laid their hearts on the line for a chance at love. There are many different personalities, interests and perspectives, but every man deserves to feel the same support and openness that I’ve received over the past few months. It’s not an easy thing to do, to give up your life and put everything on display, especially in this social climate. But these men were brave enough to do that with me, and that’s something truly special.

To the 28 of you who went through this crazy journey with me - thank you. You all added to my story in some way. You taught me about yourselves and even about myself along the way. I think it’s safe to say (one last time) that we did the damn thing together.

I also want to thank the entire production team and crew. Each and every one of you is driven and kind, and I wouldn’t be where I am today without all of your hard work. It doesn’t go unnoticed, so thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks for reading this novel, I vow to never write this long of a post again. NOW LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjV3-SrBNlx/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

Not sure this goes with this thread, but Huffington Post has picked up the Garrett story. Wonder if this is in response?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 28, 2018 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez oh maybe. We'll have to get it right. That's what I heard, and I'm trying to make sense of it.

I may be wrong. I'm gonna watch it again after I watch this Casey Anthony's parent special. I can't
wait for the SC's they are always my fav of the season. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite mentellall - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3538374961 on the floor story.

Silly me. How could I forget about that, but IMO that doesn't seem to be what the guys are talking about. While that is wrong on so many levels, I don't think it jives with them talking about him being there for the wrong reasons and pushing guys buttons, so I will be curious to find out exactly what went down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon May 28, 2018 11:22 pm

I would have sent home Chris R. Night one is just too early to tattle. As for Chase, I don't think he was her type anyway.

Seemed like a fairly typical night one to me. I'm looking forward to getting to know the guys better.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 28, 2018 11:23 pm

I'm only halfway through the show so will comment on the limo exit & intro package impressions. I did enjoy seeing the previous bachelorettes although didn't really get the saging. I've never heard of that before tonight. Is it just me, or did they show more of Jojo and Rachel?

I liked Clay the most in the intros with Colton a close 2nd. Garrett's started out a little too OTT but got better when he talked about his interests. I'm surprised (or not) that he didn't mention hunting. I thought I would like Joe but am not sure about him. Jordan's was my least favorite and that will be a theme.

Limos:

These are my least favorite part of the premier so won't comment on many.

Grant - nice dimples but that's about it so far.
John - I liked him but he seems quiet so not sure if Becca will notice him much.
Nick the lawyer - didn't like the racing suit but he seems like a nice guy.
Darrius & Ryan - I like them but they were barely shown
Jason- ditto but saw him say something inside at least.
Garrett- Becca seemed to like the minivan
Blake- Not too impressed by the ox but he seems okay although very dorky. I still don't like his hair or that jacket.
Jordan- least favorite. Did you notice how he stopped to button his jacket and then posed for Becca?

I never like the gimmicks but sometimes they work.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 28, 2018 11:25 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
mercieme wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What's with the crying? Can't believe i just did what Arie did to me??

Oh Oh this is when I change my mind on Jordan. laugh out loud

Say it ain’t so...@guardianangel...did Becca actually said the bold? Sorry I didn’t watch but was only expecting her to say she was in love with 2 guys yada, yada mentellall - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887

I thought she said I can't believe he did the same thing as RE did to me. I will have to watch it again...

This is what I heard too.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 1 - May 28th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
North
Zileiram
NCGalBecca
mslat92
bluwavz