SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Iluvbachette Fri May 18, 2018 9:27 am

I think the View interview could be to let everyone one know all is well and good for them. That the decision was the right one. I think it is to lead up to Becca's season.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Oh my gosh. The doggie birthday paw-ty is taking place right now. Both Arie and Lauren posted IG stories and they are too cute! janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Meant2B22 Sun May 20, 2018 5:59 pm

janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 32187512

janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 32153310
janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 32272310
Cute!! adorable dogs! Bastian and Dallas. I could imagine them celebrating the 1st bday of their baby or babies (twins?)  cheerdance
Arie and Lauren Pawparty!! at The Scott Resort & Spa 5/20/18 photo credit to @fabulousarizona IG

Last edited by Meant2B22 on Sun May 20, 2018 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change text)
Meant2B22
Meant2B22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Awww, so cute! The dogs. The party. Their smiles. They look so freaking happy! Happy they are happy!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Agree seems like they are very happy and having a great time. I love the idea of the Birthday party and the love they have for their dogs.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun May 20, 2018 10:20 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjAVasJhghA/

They are killing me with cuteness today!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Sun May 20, 2018 11:18 pm

Bringing over s'more pics and vids...that party looked awesome! Just wanna add that even if a lot of this was comped (and idk whether or not it was), I appreciate that a ton of small businesses in AZ got fantastic exposure, especially because everything looked incredible! I do a little bit of event planning on the side and it's very beneficial to the community when businesses like that get featured in this sort of fashion.
janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 32961110

Source: @ariejr IG Story

laugh out loud to Arie's very reliable sweet tooth.
janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 31879610

Source: @cravegrounds IG Story

janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 31895110

Source: @cynthiasassi IG Story

janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 31898810

Source: @nicolearendevents IG Story

janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 32813710

Source: @ssswingo IG Story

janularie -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion  #2 - Page 7 31997211

Source: @frioseastvalley IG

Source: @laureneburnham IG Story

Source: @nikkiryanphotography IG Story

And to conclude with an intense game of Connect 4 from the night before...

Wth Arie...so much for the kissing bandit...  laugh out loud  #CuteKissFail

Source: @mccallryan IG Story

Last edited by TheLurker on Mon May 21, 2018 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some more stuff)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 12:57 pm

You can tell by the other IG stories, a lot of people participated and the dogs were having a blast. What a great idea for a doggie's birthday party. Lots of balloon's and doggie party food everywhere!

If I had the opportunity to bring my dog to something like this, I wouldn't care who put it on or if it was comped. What a great way for dog's to have fun. I wanted to take my dog to have a picture with the Easter bunny but it just didn't work out that weekend they were having it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Wow, they had such a blast! What a great way to meet new people! I like it!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 21, 2018 5:06 pm

Did anybody DVR the view today? Please post. I forgot to set mine.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon May 21, 2018 6:00 pm

@Maggenzm they are scheduled for Wednesday, so you’re good!  

Wednesday, May 23: Michelle Wolf (“The Break with Michelle Wolf”); former “Bachelor” Arie Luyendyk Jr. and his fiancée, Lauren Burnham
Source

@TheLurker thanks for all the doggie party posts.  My westie Millie watched with me, and she is sooooooo jealous right now!   :Bendog   Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon May 21, 2018 11:40 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@Maggenzm they are scheduled for Wednesday, so you’re good!  

Wednesday, May 23: Michelle Wolf (“The Break with Michelle Wolf”); former “Bachelor” Arie Luyendyk Jr. and his fiancée, Lauren Burnham
Source

@TheLurker thanks for all the doggie party posts.  My westie Millie watched with me, and she is sooooooo jealous right now!   :Bendog   Hugesmile

Thanks @alwaystulips, I will set my DVR for Wednesday.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - Media SM - Discussion #2

+62
Jaybird
Idlemess
Fleurdesel
beader
gurlbrit