SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Astrobach Fri May 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Which reminds me of Sean Lowe who said to producers’ I want to do it straight, as normal as possible. ‘ and they said, “ fine You are going First...”
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Joy15 Fri May 11, 2018 11:41 pm

JFYI FWIW. A poster on Ryan thread and an IG comment on Ette ABC IG have mentioned that Ryan was discovered when playing music on the beach in California.

He wanted no gimmicks for his entrance but producers insisted him to play the banjo and compose a song for Becca. Its amazed me how TPTB always succeed to make these guys do what they wanted them to do dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat May 12, 2018 5:33 am

It’s so interesting and telling to me the way the final 3 are depicted in the promo. You have Blake who’s fun, energetic and creative. Maroon jacket in the promo! I recall his green socks and he gives off a young hipster vibe with his skinny jeans at the Betty who concert.
Then you have Garrett coming in with the SUV . I suppose his angle is ready for marriage, soccer dad etc. TBH even the way he dresses is more old school flannel shirts and his red button down at hometowns. They are both 29 yet one looks younger (Blake) and one oldee(Garrett) IMO. I wonder if these two opposing angles are what the TPTB are going to work on?? Also more interesting to note is whether they actually get along during filming? I wld say yes given they seem like pretty nice guy but we shall see if they follow each other once their Social media active
Who’s getting the F1 edit and who the bachelor edit? All just speculation of course
Lastly .. Jason. Corporate banker, New Yorker seems more suave and worldly compared to the other two. Something is up with his edit. Granted he had no gimmick but they showed Darius exit the limo. Why not a simple shot of Jason? He just might be the dark horse. Il be interested to watch the dynamics of these three men.
IMO Becca did a great job with her F3. She seems focused. All 3 men have good jobs and seem to be very tight with their families yet they seem quite different in personalities. Will make for an interesting season. JMHO
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat May 12, 2018 1:08 pm

Teamee wrote:It’s so interesting and telling to me the way the final 3 are depicted in the promo. You have Blake who’s fun, energetic and creative. Maroon jacket in the promo! I recall his green socks and he gives off a young hipster vibe with his skinny jeans at the Betty who concert.
Then you have Garrett coming in with the SUV . I suppose his angle is ready for marriage, soccer dad etc. TBH even the way he dresses is more old school flannel shirts and his red button down at hometowns. They are both 29 yet one looks younger (Blake) and one oldee(Garrett) IMO. I wonder if these two opposing angles are what the TPTB are going to work on?? Also more interesting to note is whether they actually get along during filming? I wld say yes given they seem like pretty nice guy but we shall see if they follow each other once their Social media active
Who’s getting the F1 edit and who the bachelor edit? All just speculation of course
Lastly .. Jason. Corporate banker, New Yorker seems more suave and worldly compared to the other two. Something is up with his edit. Granted he had no gimmick but they showed Darius exit the limo. Why not a simple shot of Jason? He just might be the dark horse. Il be interested to watch the dynamics of these three men.
IMO Becca did a great job with her F3. She seems focused. All 3 men have good jobs and seem to be very tight with their families yet they seem quite different in personalities. Will make for an interesting season. JMHO

I agree that TPTB are probably going for mature/stable (Garrett) vs. young/fun (Blake), but Jason wasn't in the promo though. It only featured: Blake, Garrett, Rickey, Alex, Colton, David, Mike R. (man bun guy), Jordan, and Conner. Sorry, not trying to make you look bad, just going on what I saw. Embarassed

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Also, Jason is from upstate NY which is far different from the metro NYC lifestyle. 
Probably of all the guys in the F3, IMO, growing up in upstate NY would be very similar to Becca growing up in Minnesota.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sat May 12, 2018 1:50 pm

You’re right. He wasn’t shown. I shd have prefaced it by saying those were my personal take on Jason based on bio and slight sleuthing. Also the type of job he has and the strides he’s made in his career. Jmo
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat May 12, 2018 4:01 pm

I mentioned this somewhere else but there are other factors that go into making the promo. Marketing materials have to go through an approval and release process and there is an entire on-air promo team that manages promos for the entire network that is in charge of it.

The promo was probably also made long before they finished filming.

It's likely that the editing team put together the most entertaining entrances. It is a very short promo after all. I think it's more likely that Jason didn't make it because he did just a regular entrance with no gimmicks.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Sat May 12, 2018 4:15 pm

@Teamee Agreed and yes I am biased to one of the 3. I am new to this whole sluething thing! I go with my gut and my heart....Dark Horse Giddy UP !!!!!! Love and Support you honey 1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 1f60d
1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 61 3552228123 High clap :crazed :halo: sneakyl :detective :detective
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 12, 2018 4:23 pm

@MommabearC  Me too.(hope it could be him) I don't know him to love him. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat May 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Also, Jason is from upstate NY which is far different from the metro NYC lifestyle. 
Probably of all the guys in the F3, IMO, growing up in upstate NY would be very similar to Becca growing up in Minnesota.

I have to agree because I am from NY state originally , and then moved to NJ in grade school and to Buffalo for a while as an adult. My husband is from Minnesota and we actually have very similar backgrounds. I hope if Jason was eliminated at F3 or whatever, that he becomes the next bachelor. Of course I have to see him on the screen first to really get a feel for him. He intrigues me- partly due to the family/friends support on this board, his being from Buffalo, and what has been sleuthed about him so far. Ultimately, I just hope Becca finds happiness.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 12, 2018 8:42 pm

I'm intrigued by Jason's job. He's one smart guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MommabearC Sat May 12, 2018 10:46 pm

@GuardianAngel He is smart...and fun and has the best family EVER...JT has game!!!! he and Becca would have a ball getting to know each other even more in all his favorite cities and stomping grounds. Then he can bring her to Buffalo to come meet his Fav MommaBearC & all his parents besties. JT has always stood out in all stages of his life. Everyone loves him & his family. From grade school to college and beyond, he as excelled and never settled for just being "VANILLA" Lets just call him the DARK HORSE ......GIDDY UP FRIENDS !!!!!!! Love you Jas
MommabearC
MommabearC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou