SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 07, 2018 3:16 pm

Diana wrote:I have not seen this posted. She looks beautiful IMO. :rosiecolored
1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 111
Pic found at here https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/

Even a self-confident Becca who knows what she wants can always use some support and advice. Three former Bachelorettes who all found true love – Rachel, JoJo and Kaitlyn – come to the mansion to help Becca prepare for her big first night. After some encouragement and sound guidance, Becca’s three new friends toast to her bright future.

The Bachelorette, dazzling in a shimmering gown, is greeted by Chris Harrison that evening; and the limos filled with anxious eligible bachelors, who are ready to pull out all the stops to make a lasting impression on Becca, begin to pull into the driveway. One dashing suitor surprises her by dropping to one knee with a proposal on the spot. Another man is so eager to show that he is ready for fatherhood that he pulls up in a minivan full of soccer balls, a child safety seat and snacks. Not to be outdone, an adventure lover rides in on an ox, and one brave man arrives in a chicken suit. But it will be hard to top the confident entrepreneur who brings an entire gospel choir to serenade the elegant Bachelorette.

Becca is beyond impressed with this group of handsome men, but no sooner does she arrive inside than one aggressive bachelor whisks her off for the first one-on-one conversation of the night. The rest of the evening Becca’s suitors scramble to steal her away for some private time. Chris Harrison ratchets up the pressure when he brings out the coveted first impression rose. While the men try and show her they are there for the right reasons, two bachelors decide to share some strange allegations as one man questions the other’s intentions – right in front of Becca! But the drama is just starting, as a man she remembers meeting in Minnesota shows up as one of her suitors. She already needs to rely on her gut instincts to make the right decision: Should he stay or go? And after she gives out the first impression rose, Becca is ready for her first of many rose ceremonies.

At the end of the night, 21 bachelors remain to embark on wild romantic adventures with Becca and attempt to become the love of her life.
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1401/

re: the bolded, above ---- I believe this is Blake, as RS said that he rode in on a camel. And surely they didn't have a guy ride in on a camel and another on an ox, hahaha

Also - the gimmicks are getting way too ...... gimmicky. They used to be cute and funny!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

1329 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 3:20 pm

Diana wrote:

snipped
But the drama is just starting, as a man she remembers meeting in Minnesota shows up as one of her suitors. .
https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1401/

Who's that guy??

I'm glad the FRC will be in a beautiful place! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 07, 2018 3:33 pm

There have been a couple more Instagram fluctuations for all 3 guys - but I don't think they are indicative of any elimination as it has been like that lately. Could be the deactivation or reactivation of accounts.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2018 3:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:

snipped
But the drama is just starting, as a man she remembers meeting in Minnesota shows up as one of her suitors. .

Who's that guy??

I'm glad the FRC will be in a beautiful place! yes

I noticed that too. Looking at the list I was keeping of the guys current locations, I don't see any in the Minnesota/Wisconsin area but I have 4 guys that are unknown and 1 guy with location unknown so I guess he might be one of them. If so he was probably eliminated within the first 2 weeks.

But there is the possibility that she might have met one of the other guys if he had been visiting Minnesota. Now that makes me wonder if she might have run into one of them during Super Bowl weekend.

Lots more sleuthing to do Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 3:42 pm

I looked at the list too because I didn't recall anyone from Minnesota. It reminded me of past leads who just so happen to meet prior to the M&G. Besides JoJo who knew about Jordan, Andi who apparently met Josh, and Lauren who met Arie, this sounds more like Rachel and her classmate.

Same storyboard, he just so happens to meet her then by the luck of the draw he gets on her season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Lots of new info to discuss.  Yay!  

I checked and a flight from Bangkok to the Maldives is 4 hours and 21 minutes.   I don't know if this changes Aunties timeline for filming days?

I'm glad they finally told us 21 guys were left at the end of the Meet and Great.  I kept trying to figure out who the extra guy was who went on to Episode Two.

I agree, I think the guy on the oxen may have been Blake.  It would be weird even for TB to have two large animals on one show.

So now, who was the guy she met in Minn?  Any chance it was Peter, and she let him go??? I say this because I "think" she met him because her sister and his are friends....but I thought that was in WI.  Who had the gospel choir...they said it was an entrepreneur...maybe Chase, who was let go, or Chris R?  Who was the first to take her away for a chat??? who was the mini van guy? and who proposed?

Lots to ponder.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Mon May 07, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon May 07, 2018 4:14 pm

That's why they didn't go out of Country for majority of the show.

They broke the bank with "Maldives" lucky buggers. giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 4:19 pm

@pavalygurl I have been keeping tabs on our friend Peter, because I thought long ago he would be the "come back guy", but I don't think so.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 07, 2018 4:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@pavalygurl I have been keeping tabs on our friend Peter, because I thought long ago he would be the "come back guy", but I don't think so.

GA, I thought they met but I just edited my post.  I think it was in WI when she was visiting her sister.  I'll try to check his SM to see what his schedule was on M&G night, and if he could have been in LA.

eta: I checked his insta and he posted from a boot camp in WI on 3/13 and pat's gym in Madison on 3/16. His 3/15 post was with his guy friends standing on a basketball court. It looks likes it's after a game, but could have been any date as far as I know.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Mon May 07, 2018 4:34 pm

Funny how RS knows where they are filming but doesn't know who the F2 are ... or does he? When does his usual column go up?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 07, 2018 4:42 pm

@pavalygurl right, I had checked on those dates at the time as well. I also checked to see if he was following any of the guys.

Darius is following guys that we know of already, but some other's are private so one of them might be contestants that we don't know.

I also noticed he has MN in his bio, but he already met Becca on the ATFR.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4704-darius-feaster-e-sleuthing-spoilers

It's a good time to check the other guy's IG that are not private to see if we can come up with more by their followings. I've been checking a few in the last 1/2hour. Nothing yet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 07, 2018 4:55 pm

teambigrach wrote:According to RS twitter: (SPOILER UPDATE): After filming overnight dates in Thailand, they left and are filming final rose ceremony this week in the Maldives. That was the place I heard about a month ago but never got the confirmation I needed until now.
The Maldives goes along with what I heard as well...was told the Maldives or Australia. Re-vamping the filming schedule now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou