SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by CamiLane 11 Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote: CamiLane 11 hypothetically speaking, if that tweet by Caroline was in regards to Becca and Colton, perhaps Becca got annoyed and decided to unfollow him. Maybe this afternoon she realized if Becca is going to potentially pick him then perhaps she should suck it up in case her friend does pick him as she would want her to just be happy.

Who knows. I do think the timing is funny that she tweets a vague tweet like that so shortly after potentially seeing Becca, and then unfollowing Colton, and following him again.
I think that could definitely be a possibility but IMO maybe she followed him because he potentially got eliminated. I think it could both ways. I’m just confused because I could have sworn she was just following him yesterday.

Last edited by CamiLane 11 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:46 pm

Caroline has been shown as following him for me every time I looked during the filming of the season since the spa date. I have also checked daily this week and she has always shown as following him. Mine does not show anything like the above screenshot.  

Tia has also been shown as well.  Those are the only 2 people that I follow that follow him at this time.

Edited to add that Caroline was shown as following him earlier today as well... before the "45 minutes" in the screen shot.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:52 pm

@havadrpepper sometimes depending on how many people you follow, not everything will pop into your timeline. Per my timeline, Caroline just started following Colton. Here’s a SC from my timeline, so that makes two of us that have seen it:
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 8e1edb10

IMO, whether it was a day, 4 hours, one hour, or five minutes, she had to have unfollowed him at some point, unless he blocked her and then unblocked her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 pm

@Ash2214, I don't use a phone app.

I view instagram on the instagram.com webpage.  I do not see things like people liking posts or when they start following people.  All it shows for me is that someone I follow also follows the person I am looking at.

Since I don't follow Colton but his is public it shows that he is followed by Caroline and Tia.

Like this screenshot I took on 3/24/18:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 324_co11

This is what was showing for me earlier today as well as right now.  So, no, I cannot say that she unfollowed and refollowed. All I am saying is that this is what his profile has been showing for me every time I have looked this week. I have not seen a moment where she was not listed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:42 pm

@havadrpepper thanks for the info.

Using the app and it’s timeline is IMO pretty much always accurate as that is where it shows all of the likes and the followings that happen for those that you follow. With the method you mentioned that you use, I would imagine this means you are not checking every minute of every day to see if Caroline is following Colton, which IMO means it’s possible Caroline could have unfollowed him, even for just five minutes, and then decided to follow him again.

As someone who has used IG and the app for quite a few years now, the only reason someone pops up in the timeline for following someone is because they just followed someone... or that person blocked them and then unblocked them IMO.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:45 pm

@CamiLane 11 please read your private message on the proper way to quote a post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@havadrpepper sometimes depending on how many people you follow, not everything will pop into your timeline. Per my timeline, Caroline just started following Colton. Here’s a SC from my timeline, so that makes two of us that have seen it:
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 8e1edb10

IMO, whether it was a day, 4 hours, one hour, or five minutes, she had to have unfollowed him at some point, unless he blocked her and then unblocked her.

He is showing first, on my computer, in Caroline’s list of who she is following. I completely agree with you; she unfollowed him, at some point, then followed him today.  I am wondering if he is going on BIP and that is why Caroline is following him.  Just speculation on my part.  I didn’t see the quote that Caroline posted about watching her friend fall in love with the wrong guy.  I am paraphrasing based on the comments so please correct me if I am wrong.  However, could it be simply Caroline trying to make  us think it is Becca and Colton?  Could she be referring to Tia and Colton?  Becca and Arie?  

Yes, I do believe Becca knew her probable F1 and I think Colton is a producer’s pick for HTD in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:36 pm

RS sources are telling him Becca is going to pick Garrett. I don’t think Caroline’s tweet is about Becca’s F1. I’m staying with Garrett as F1 until proven otherwise JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:21 pm

Yeah that part of Instagram is chronological and accurate.

So maybe Caroline un-followed him, tweeted that, then Tia maybe told her it was okay or something, and then she followed him again?

Omg --> or he was eliminated and reached out to Tia again -- and THAT is what Caroline's tweet is about?! And she followed him after Tia reassured her or something ...

Wait I actually think the above is plausible.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:31 pm

1funnyfish wrote:Yeah that part of Instagram is chronological and accurate.

So maybe Caroline un-followed him, tweeted that, then Tia maybe told her it was okay or something, and then she followed him again?

Omg --> or he was eliminated and reached out to Tia again -- and THAT is what Caroline's tweet is about?! And she followed him after Tia reassured her or something ...

Wait I actually think the above is plausible.

Great thought!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:41 pm

I’m not sure this is the right thread but cannot find the spot where I read about Elan traveling... I wonder if New Zealand is a possible destination. IDNR them going there yet... flights were leaving LAX at 9:30pm yesterday... thoughts?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamanda Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:56 pm

This is all obviously just speculation but if Caroline's tweet is about Tia & Colton... I hope she is referring to the future and not now. Either knowing Colton got eliminated or will be getting eliminated and knows Tia would go back to him. Because if Colton just got eliminated after HTDs and is already hitting up Tia that is messed up. I would hope he would take some time to himself after the breakup with Becca. If he's eliminated and wants to pursue something with Tia I would hope he wouldn't do it immediately after being eliminated.

itsamanda

Female Posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+79
Loulou
wishesfireworks
Kels0012
Billysmom
Teamee
that1girlpls
sparkler
provenceguy
nikikass
MommabearC
Relalou