SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Idlemess wrote:Curious question here.

When is it acceptable to take things seriously?

9 weeks in and planning a life together or
9 weeks in and thinking its brutal for someone to break up with another leaving that person heartbroken

I don’t think anyone really cares that at nine weeks in, Arie decided he made a mistake and broke up with fiancé #1 and wanted to try with #2. It’s how he went about it that has made some (myself included) come to the conclusion he’s a douchenozzle. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by North Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Linds911 wrote:JMO but wth does Lauren know about flipping houses? She probably saw JoJo doing it and was all "that looks so fun we should do it too!"

They need to slow down on all this baby and wedding talk until they settle down into real life. metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 2622943811 jmo.

No way! I want more! And faster too! I want her pregnant (with triplets) at their wedding which will actually precede the premiere of Becca's season...and be televised, a 90-minute special! Bring it on! Let's do it all.

I kid, I kid...but only just a little. This couple is so very different from the ones before, that it is fun and silly and only slightly ridiculous to entertain their warp speed desires. But hey -- it's Lauren and Arie's life together, let 'em start living it as quickly as passionately as they want.

All IMO.

Last edited by North on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:21 pm

Just FYI keep the Becca/Arie talk to a minimum since this isn't their thread. Thanks. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 1f49c

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 8367-910 metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 I_got_13 metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:26 pm

umngirl wrote:Speaking of terrible videos, then you have these two filming people working out at the gym like it’s the funniest thing ever. Yes, let’s laugh at the locals who are actually working out. There’s nothing even inherently funny about the workout either.

via GIPHY

Yeah, these two are the EXACT type of privileged assholes who treat "the locals" like zoo animals IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Did they really do that? WTF, so gross. They are just the worst. It gets more pathetic by the day ALL JMO

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Giphy
via gifhy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
umngirl wrote:Speaking of terrible videos, then you have these two filming people working out at the gym like it’s the funniest thing ever. Yes, let’s laugh at the locals who are actually working out. There’s nothing even inherently funny about the workout either.

via GIPHY

Yeah, these two are the EXACT type of privileged assholes who treat "the locals" like zoo animals IMO.

I just watched the video. Why was that even funny to them? I don’t understand. It felt invasive and rude of them to me. Also... because I went looking for that gem, I saw Arie’s insta story hiding our from the paps in his hotel. laugh out loud What a ding dong. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:JMO but wth does Lauren know about flipping houses? She probably saw JoJo doing it and was all "that looks so fun we should do it too!"

They need to slow down on all this baby and wedding talk until they settle down into real life. metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 2622943811 jmo.

Her mom actually has some kind of house staging business that Lauren is also involved in. They also seem to have completely renovated their current home.

As for Arie's latest IG story, what the heck was so funny? They just seem like total idiots laughing at random people for no reason (IMO), not to mention a-holes. These two are so terribly unlikeable to me. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:38 pm

@sosleepy Because it's just, like, so funny that this stranger is wearing short shorts to the gym! Lauren, like, literally can't! Gotta expose and mock this poor guy to ~500k followers because #Liars have nothing else to do or talk about!

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:40 pm

Eh, these two are in their own little world. Get married, get pregnant. Go for it. Have twins, that will be a blast when Arie is racing his trucks, perhaps they can find a hot nanny for Arie to try not to look at?

IMO, At this point I want these two to continue to be cartoon characters and act like they are living Saved By the Bell the mid 30s years, cause dude, Zach would have totally traded in Kelly for the new trophy. Again, JMSO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:40 pm

"I hate mean people. People who just pick at you and try to force you into a train wreck. "Method Man

this describes these two to a tea #gross no no

jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:40 pm

mindless wrote:

Her mom actually has some kind of house staging business that Lauren is also involved in. They also seem to have completely renovated their current home.

As for Arie's latest IG story, what the heck was so funny? They just seem like total idiots laughing at random people for no reason (IMO), not to mention a-holes. These two are so terribly unlikeable to me. JMO.

That whole insta stream, from his making fun of the paps and “hiding out” from them and pretending he was like Leonardo DiCaprio or Jennifer Lawrence caliber or something, down to them making fun of “Spanish people” working out... yuck. They aren’t nice people, IMO. Seemed almost... boarderline racist or something imo. This truly personifies why the rest of the world hates Americans. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:41 pm

@mindless oh alrighty then.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 1f49c

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 8367-910 metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 I_got_13 metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727