SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by happygolucky Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:06 am

Usually I don't read these articles, just look for the pics and maybe a direct quote ... but I'm astounded by the author of the article ... 1stly what a job! giggling 2ndly the lines to describe their hair style and clothing and the whole situation of 1-2min walk from coffee bar to the parking ... wow what a novelist Hugesmile 3rdly she was probably not even his date or friend but someone he met right on the spot (like BKay wrote ... in line) and the conversation continued to their cars ... good for them ... but talking about "pressure" when you just meet someone and the media already pairs you ... awkward.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:49 am

Yeah, the possibilities are always endless when it comes to Nick and women. She easily could have been a date but we all know that Nick has a lot of platonic female friends and so it's also possible that it was just a casual, platonic meet-up. And then there's also the possibility that BKay and Happygolucky suggested which is that maybe she was a stranger that he met on spot while grabbing coffee and decided to continue the conversations to their cars. Again, the possibilities are endless...but that being said, she is very pretty and Nick's usual physical type (ie brunette, etc.) so I wouldn't be surprised if they were on a casual first date. Nick has made it no secret that he's back on the dating scene and even though I personally don't get the sense that he is currently seeing anyone (not since January Jones), I'm sure he's been on a lot of first dates as he continues his search for his lasting love.

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:25 am

Hi! I think that's LexieContursi from MTV's Laguna Beach https://instagram.com/lexiecontursi I think they make a very cute couple! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:37 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:Hi! I think that's LexieContursi from MTV's Laguna Beach https://instagram.com/lexiecontursi I think they make a very cute couple! Smiley

Interesting. Looking at Nick's Instagram Following page, it seems that he has been following her for awhile now (seemingly before his acting gig on Teachers) so I think it's likely that they are just friends, in the industry, catching up. But you never know...

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:19 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
mistygracie74 wrote:Hi! I think that's LexieContursi from MTV's Laguna Beach https://instagram.com/lexiecontursi I think they make a very cute couple! Smiley

Interesting. Looking at Nick's Instagram Following page, it seems that he has been following her for awhile now (seemingly before his acting gig on Teachers) so I think it's likely that they are just friends, in the industry, catching up. But you never know...

yes  great sleuthing @mistygracie74 @Bluejay271

I lean to this being a case of friends. It brings to mind how annoying it must be for Nick to have to deal with rumor every time he is in the company of females.

The good news is:
“His gorgeous gams were swathed in a pair of distressed denim as they were cuffed at the hems atop his red high tops”
rofl  Source

In his Juicey Scoop interview I thought I heard Nick say he finished his Groundlings program. Did anyone catch that or did I hear wrong?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:02 pm

Thanks @notarose !
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:50 pm

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 6 5e0a4710
Nick’s insta story
Nick’s IG

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:24 pm

I mean...
eyedrool :hearts love: nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 6 1105969562 beatingheart seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:50 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:I mean...
eyedrool :hearts love: nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 6 1105969562 beatingheart seeing hearts
I second that  :sprinklehearts
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:46 am

whit90 wrote:

Me third

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:04 am

sdmom wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Me third
Me fourth.
Hello handwave
Loving his ig & actually still laughing at his Wigtastic sketch with Dean last month.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:12 am

He looks so relaxed, i wd love this to be a date. And yes she is certainly his type.
On another note, those red high tops should hv their own ig account. Those red shoes cd tell a story or two, they hv seen him through many a time.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

+44
Zashi
mistygracie74
Jolena
pikake
lilcanfroggy