SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 11:01 pm

I'm glad they are doing this again. They are hilarious!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 12:01 am

I'm way more excited for these recaps than I am for the actual season. So funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue May 22, 2018 12:24 am

OMG laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 22, 2018 1:42 am

I think my only interest in watching this season is to have context for when Nick and co recap it laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue May 22, 2018 3:52 am

@notarose THANK YOU! O M F G... SO FUNNY . I needed that... cut the serious BS and get to the chase.. .cheese.... whatevs....
That’s gonna be my new fav to watch !
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 22, 2018 11:35 am

nyc - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27 - Page 18 54c26110
Nick’s IG story

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 23, 2018 8:05 pm

This appears to be the only article that sites Nick for which he actually gave an interview.
Nick quotes:
“I’m really happy for them,” he says. “They’re almost annoyingly in love, it’s pretty cute. It’s incredibly sincere and I’m really happy for Ashley, you know.”
“You know it’s funny, I’m the one in Paradise who told her it’s never going to happen, but everyone’s love story is different,” he says. It hasn’t been an easy road, but they probably needed to go through all those ups and downs (and ITMs) in order to find their way to each other.
“I think they’re in a better place as individuals, and they seem to have an incredibly strong relationship now so I’m really happy for them,” he says.
“I think it’s going to be one of the better Bachelor success stories of all time,” he says. “If I had to bet on anyone in this world, I’d bet on them.”
I don’t see myself pursuing love on the show. I’ve proven while it works for some people, it hasn’t worked for me,” he says. “Time to search it in other areas of life.”
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/ashley-i-jared-in-love/

I wonder if by cameo he means like Arie/Rachel/Jojo appeared as judges on WG?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed May 23, 2018 9:03 pm

notarose wrote:This appears to be the only article that sites Nick for which he actually gave an interview.
Nick quotes:
“I’m really happy for them,” he says. “They’re almost annoyingly in love, it’s pretty cute. It’s incredibly sincere and I’m really happy for Ashley, you know.”
“You know it’s funny, I’m the one in Paradise who told her it’s never going to happen, but everyone’s love story is different,” he says. It hasn’t been an easy road, but they probably needed to go through all those ups and downs (and ITMs) in order to find their way to each other.
“I think they’re in a better place as individuals, and they seem to have an incredibly strong relationship now so I’m really happy for them,” he says.
“I think it’s going to be one of the better Bachelor success stories of all time,” he says. “If I had to bet on anyone in this world, I’d bet on them.”
I don’t see myself pursuing love on the show. I’ve proven while it works for some people, it hasn’t worked for me,” he says. “Time to search it in other areas of life.”
http://www.flare.com/bachelor/ashley-i-jared-in-love/

I wonder if by cameo he means like Arie/Rachel/Jojo appeared as judges on WG?
I truly hopes he finds his love and happy he realizes that he can find it outside the Bach !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 23, 2018 9:14 pm

@notarose you know I love your posts, but this time I am not sure about your avi... love Nick and his recaps though....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 23, 2018 9:33 pm

@whit90 :yes:  he’s been clear that he won’t be going on anymore shows to find love. As to whether it will eventually be someone never on a franchise show (meaning one he has not been on with) or not, I think it’s more about personality than anything else; not necessarily a plus or a deterrent IMO. The writer of the article said not Bach Nation but he isn’t quoted as saying such and that is something that annoys me about articles - assumption extras that are misleading. Maybe he actually said it; maybe he didn’t  no idea
I think any woman with some experience in any aspect of entertainment has a clearer understanding of how tv shows are made, of what a working actor is, and knowledge of high profile scrutiny. That being said, it could be anyone from anywhere. He meets lots of women through work, friends, and at events.
Looking forward to his time of love Smiley

@sdmom giggling  I promise I’ll change it when another catches my attention but for now you’ll just have to suffer the damn thing... or when Nick learns to walk in heels. bestbud!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 23, 2018 9:47 pm

@sdmom I already told her it might give me night mares laugh out loud.

Thought the recap was hilarious though.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@sdmom I already told her it might give me night mares laugh out loud.

Thought the recap was hilarious though.
I’m feeling pressured but vow to not :uptonogood succumb.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #27

+44
Zashi
mistygracie74
Jolena
pikake
lilcanfroggy