SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AnyoneButColton - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:18 pm

I nominate my grand poodle Lester. He is cute, however neutered. I believe his personalitiy outshines many of the candidates being considered.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

AnyoneButColton - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:49 pm

AnyoneButColton - Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698

Lester sounds a lot more interesting than most of these posers.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:22 pm

At least Lester readily admits to being a dog. He is smart, has a great sense of humor, is non political, loves to go out, very affectionate and in good shape. He licks his pen*s at times, but admittedly we all have our faults.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:48 am

I think it may be Peter Honestly as much as I don't like him, I don't think it is somebody from this season, but honetly I much rather the new bachelor be Ben 2.0 than any of them it will be a less worst situation decision.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:48 pm

I doubt that Peter wants to do TB at this point. He seems more about his business and I'm not sure it can be helped further by being lead.

Ben H - yawn. I'd much rather have someone from Becca's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:21 pm

laugh out loud Not sure if I could make it threw an entire season of him but he wouldn't be boring. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:42 pm

Wow! Last I checked, *edited*.. when did Jordan get to the list... (I suspect a ploy to get people watching...) that will NEVER HAPPEN. Well, IMHO.

P.S. according to RS Jordan is back with his girlfriend...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:19 pm

I don't think the next bachelor will be from Becca's season.
Someone 'new' will be a great treat.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:57 pm

While someone new would be nice, I doubt it'll happen with the franchise again.  MF and co. like the aspect of us being invested in the next lead and them finding love.  By recycling they already have a fan base and a built in storyline to overcome on their own season.

I hope the next lead comes from Becca's season because I'm completely over older has beens that are more than 1 season / previous season removed.  They didn't make great leads, the girls drama overshadowed everything including the lead and in general they were sucky seasons, IMO.  Time to stop the maddness, IMO laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Sorry folks. Please do not discuss Becca's contestants in any thread other than those title Spoilers for Becca's season, or potential cast for BIP from Becca's season if they have not yet been eliminated.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4827p156-potential-cast-from-bachelorette-season-14-bip-season-5-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f90-bachelor-in-paradise-season-5-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:09 pm

I really think that Ben H. is hoping for a second season of being the Bachelor. I listened to the latest Almost Famous podcast episode -- this topic was brought up and he didn't deny this at all. I hope not -- I didn't feel he was ready last time and this thought hasn't changed. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47