SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:06 pm

@crunchette, don’t give yourself a headache, even Arie and Lauren cannot keep track of their own lies and bs imo. Why in the world would mere mortals be able to do it like you or me??? Arie has a mighty long way to go before becoming a Bach nation hall of fame good guy baddy imo laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 66 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mikesgirl83 Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
IDK to me there is a huge difference about representing a business as being charitable and taking money from people(including members of this forum) under the ruse you are providing fresh water for those who don't have in 3rd world countries when in reality the only place that money is going is your own pockets. 
Just me of course.
Yes, the thread has been derailed, but in my eye there is absolutely no comparison. Lots of innocent people were bilked, including those needing water.

This is fact?
Do your own research and you can draw your own opinion. 
Yes, fans and members here donated money to people water. 
Yes, 1F and People Water represented themselves as providing wells for third world countries. Compare the monies collected etc with how many wells provided( I think it was 3 at the time).  
If you have other information or updates, I would love to be further educated. Maybe something good is being done for a good cause now that F is no longer associated with the cause.

I don't know how much people here donated but I do know that it takes about roughly 8,000 dollars to actually get a well dug, built, form a committee to oversee the well, train the people there on sanitation and so forth, not to mention travel expenses supplies and getting them there. So if People Water dug 3 wells that's like 24k, that's pretty impressive. So I highly doubt Jef was lining his owns pockets. Just my 2 cents

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Quoting Ellen: What kind of human being is he?
Regarding Arie

Not an upright one in my opinion.
It’s not an answer stated on the vid.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:19 pm

@Stone_Hedge I’m confused.  Did Ellen ask Becca this on the show and that was her answer?  

TIA for clarifying.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:29 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:

This is fact?
Yes, 1F and People Water represented themselves as providing wells for third world countries. Compare the monies collected etc with how many wells provided( I think it was 3 at the time).  
If you have other information or updates, I would love to be further educated. Maybe something good is being done for a good cause now that F is no longer associated with the cause.

I don't know how much people here donated but I do know that it takes about roughly 8,000 dollars to actually get a well dug, built, form a committee to oversee the well, train the people there on sanitation and so forth, not to mention travel expenses supplies and getting them there. So if People Water dug 3 wells that's like 24k, that's pretty impressive. So I highly doubt Jef was lining his owns pockets. Just my 2 cents
I believe the company is out of business now anyway. The number on their website is no longer working. There is no update since March 2017 on any of the social media.  Ken Bretschneider, who was the CEO appears to have moved onto other ventures and F has not been affiliated with the company for a long time.  

F did take several trips to these countries. I would imagine those were paid for by the company. The company never was a not for profit. So at least for awhile someone was making some money.  Each well dug was only approximated to last 2 yrs.  The comments on this link are very informative for more info. Starbucks' Ethos water gave more to fund clean water than People Water per bottle sold. (per comments on link)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:37 pm

If People Water never claimed to be a non-profit or a charity then I don't see what makes people associated with it con-artists. Even if they only spent 20k-30k on charity that's still a lot more than nothing. JMOAA.

Anyway, back to the happy couple.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:42 pm

@Stone_Hedge ah, thanks!  Got it.  I listened to the interview.

I’ve been pretty impressed by the support of both Lauren’s and Arie’s families post ATFR. Glad they seem to have that going forward. yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
proudmommy50810 wrote:

This is fact?

Yes that is how I remember it too. They did do a number of wells in Africa. People Water is a for profit business, so yeah, some of the money will be funneled back to the company.

I’m not here to defend 1F ...ick and no thanks. Been there, done that... and I learned he isn’t worth that energy most of the time. laugh out loud But I do think he got dragged pretty hard and ruthlessly while his show bestie has sometimes gotten off much more easily and gets the kid gloves. Both are questionable at times. Birds of a feather...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Alanna wrote:IMO it’s very simple, if Arie was a stand up man who realized he made a poor choice and first fiancée wasn’t the one, he would have graciously exited her life and found the woman he truly wanted. That’s it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

Instead we are dealing with some timeline hopping BS, alluring sock pictures being traded, sm stalking, alleged text messages, etc etc. If he was a decent man who was single when he got with the women he truly wanted, there would be far fewer issues all around imo. But he’s not a decent man imo, he exactly what every woman he’s dated has said he is and what I’m guessing Lauren will say imo in about 5 to 7 months too.

Mic drop.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Dying at the shade. laugh out loud

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/bachelors-arie-and-lauren-share-travel-photos-amid-social-media-break/

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 66 87b72b10 teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 66 86669110 teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Love the pics! I’m glad they are still sharing pics for their fans. Hugesmile
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Why should they take a break from SM?  They have the right to post photos of their life just like the rest of the world.  Btw, I think Lauren said they were staying off of SM because they thought they would be crucified for Arie's decision.  From what I am seeing, there are many positive comments for them and maybe a handful of negative ones.  I think they have been surprised that the backlash hasn't been as fierce as they imagined it once might be.  Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass