SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:20 am

Yeah totes. Their idiocy doesn’t affect me, and thank goodness for that! laugh out loud

What kind of annoys me is I’m sure ABC would jump at the chance to air this dumpster fire on television this summer. There are 3 other couples ahead of them that actually know each other and have put in serious time. They are believable all in their separate ways. But, drama sells. And you know, a p*nis was the lead for this particular installment, so by all means. Rolling Eyes

Hopefully if they do jump the gun on an August wedding they get married on a beach in Mexico with the cast of BIP5 looking on. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:22 am

Kels0012 wrote:I feel like I'm living an episode of the Twilight Zone. So the Bachelor who couldn't commit now may be the one to walk down the aisle the soonest? cantstopl rotfl teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698

Stranger things have happened ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:31 am

Kels0012 wrote:I feel like I'm living an episode of the Twilight Zone. So the Bachelor who couldn't commit now may be the one to walk down the aisle the soonest? cantstopl rotfl teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698

I think Lauren’s desperation to be married is greater than her feelings for Arie and Arie’s desperation to father a child is greater than his feelings for Lauren. Therefore, they will do what desperate folks do.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:35 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I know many people who appeared to never be ready for commitment much less marriage, but darn it they finally did. Can you imagine that? They didn’t end up living alone for the rest of their life. Perhaps there is a possibility it could happen with Arie. Or not. We shall see. It’s keeping their thread alive. I thought maybe there would be no posting in here anymore since the finale is over and done with, but here we are still partying it up. teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 1710264613 teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698

Last edited by sanlee088 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:35 am

sosleepy wrote:Yeah totes. Their idiocy doesn’t affect me, and thank goodness for that! laugh out loud

What kind of annoys me is I’m sure ABC would jump at the chance to air this dumpster fire on television this summer. There are 3 other couples ahead of them that actually know each other and have put in serious time. They are believable all in their separate ways. But, drama sells. And you know, a p*nis was the lead for this particular installment, so by all means. Rolling Eyes

Hopefully if they do jump the gun on an August wedding they get married on a beach in Mexico with the cast of BIP5 looking on. laugh out loud

I'm guessing you are referring to:  Shawn/Kaitlyn, JoJo/Jordan and Rachel/Bryan?  

SCMIIW, but these three couples have not mentioned anything about having a wedding soon. I am not aware of any wedding plans being made unless I missed it. Although, I really, really want JoJo and Jordan to announce something soon.  I've.been.patiently.waiting.  laugh out loud laugh out loud

I say whoever speaks up first and is ready to move forward should get that right to have a TV wedding. I would not be surprised if A&L beat all three of these couples to the "altar" first. As @Lucas15 said above, stranger things have happened. All imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:38 am

Diana wrote:just PLEASE no tv wedding. It’s attention these two don’t deserve especially when we have three bachelorettes that deserve it more JMHO
no no
I really don't understand how this couple doesn't deserve it more than others. This is a happy couple that is actually glowing right now and I see that they are proud of how their relationship has grown. I think that needs to be celebrated instead of being torn apart. I know that in SM there are a lot of people that don't want this couple to succeed but IMO there are a ton of supporters out there that are celebrating a happy couple....I think that should be supported instead of been torn apart as some in SM land want. IMO that really isn't fair and I for one do support them as we know, there are some couples coming out of this show that don't last long.....it doesn't behoove me to wish ill will on a couple no matter who they are. All of the above is IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:They keep changing their story. Not a good look. JMHO
My question or thought is:  Are Arie and Lauren changing their stories or is it the media changing little words and phrases here and there so that they have a completely new article? Let's face it, that is what the media does, makes their own articles that sound like completely new ones and things that had never been out there before.  The ragmags are so famous for that.  IMO

This is a good question, and something I always ask when looking at a “new” article.  As for the plan of an August wedding, I say good for them.  When you know, you know.  They’ve already said it would be this year, so August isn’t a surprise.  I think both sets of parents have probably discussed this pretty seriously with Arie and Lauren and all seem to be very supportive of their timing, too.  

I hope they don’t get married on TV.  TPTB always do something to lessen the experience for viewers, eg Sean and Catherine’s newlywed sex clock.   I’m sure they have a ridiculous stunt ready for Arie and Lauren.  My two favorite Bach couples, Des and Chris and Chris and Peyton, didn’t have TV weddings and the videos and pics I’ve seen of their weddings were wonderful.  It was enough for me as a viewer.  I get the attractiveness of a free wedding, but I hope Arie and Lauren just say no.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:39 am

Their wedding talk is nothing but lip service IMO. I'm not even giving it a hint of thought laugh out loud. They will not get married this summer. JMO.

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:53 am

bleuberry wrote:Their wedding talk is nothing but lip service IMO. I'm not even giving it a hint of thought laugh out loud. They will not get married this summer. JMO.

Normally, I would agree with you, but with the amount of wedding talk that has surrounded Arie and Lauren lately, I tend to think they just might be seriously planning their big day, especially when the parents are confirming it. As always, time will tell. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:09 am

I wholeheartedly believe that this couple will get married very quickly. Arie is dying to have a baby and Lauren likes the idea of being married (it could have been any guy as the bachelor, imo). The big question for me is whether this couple will last after that. While I want to see them succeed and have a happy marriage, there are just too many red flags, imo. I hope they have what it takes to remain a committed couple but the jury is out on that. I see a whole lot of infatuation on both their parts.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:11 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I know many people who appeared to never be ready for commitment much less marriage, but darn it they finally did. Can you imagine that? They didn’t end up living alone for the rest of their life. Perhaps there is a possibility it could happen with Arie. Or not. We shall see. It’s keeping their thread alive. I thought maybe there would be no posting in here anymore since the finale is over and done with, but here we are still partying it up. teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 1710264613 teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698
Per your bolded:
 Add to that the amount of women who end up---oooops getting pregnant and then to tie up things nice and neat follow up with a marriage who were nowhere near it. Life is messy.  dizzy

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:12 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Their wedding talk is nothing but lip service IMO. I'm not even giving it a hint of thought laugh out loud. They will not get married this summer. JMO.

Normally, I would agree with you, but with the amount of wedding talk that has surrounded Arie and Lauren lately, I tend to think they just might be seriously planning their big day, especially when the parents are confirming it.  As always, time will tell.  Jmo.

Oh, I think they will get married this year. As the saying goes, I hope it's for the "Right Reasons" and not out a need to "prove something" but that is their concern and not mine. I would prefer to see the Wedding be in September where it wouldn't over shadow Becca's finale, but I'm sure TPTB will try to capitalize on Arie's controversy and produce a "See! Everyone's happy!" outcome.

I don't wish ill and Arie and Lauren. IMO, there is something unique between them. I just think Arie is a cad for the way he handle things and that opinion is unlikely to change regardless of whether there is a wedding or not.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass