SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Next, Arie and Lauren plan to take an international vacation and stay off of social media for awhile. Then, Lauren will move to Arizona to live with Arie.
http://extratv.com/2018/03/06/the-bachelor-delivers-another-shocker/

I took that to mean they are going to take a vacation and stay off social media while on vacation.

I hope they don't stay off SM because IMO they are doing a great job of posting pics, like every single couple are doing on TV and off.

As we know, Arie races, I would expect he takes his fiancé to the race track quite often. No difference IMO for a hockey players wife or any other athlete, to watch a game whenever possible.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As we know, Arie races, I would expect he takes his fiancé to the race track quite often. No difference IMO for a hockey players wife or any other athlete, to watch a game whenever possible.

I am not an avid race fan, but I do watch races. It's very very common when the winner pulls into Victory Lane that the initial group of "congratulators" include his wife or girlfriend as the case may be. It's also not unusual to see a wife keeping track of laps or performing some other task in the pits during the race. It seems as though Lauren fits right in from what I've seen. In fact one of the recent pics shows Lauren and Mario Andretti with her almost playfully flirting with Mario (she rubs his shoulder). EVERYONE flirts with Mario - he's a true legend.

Take a step back for a moment and think how very different "this Lauren" is from the "show Lauren". Love changes us ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:30 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
kraft33 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I just find this hilarious. laugh out loud
teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 34 DYCM13PU0AAYJGW?format=jpg

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/972932384495718401?s=21

Lauren is so much prettier. And she actually makes Arie look more attractive.

IA! She’s gorgeous IMO. I wish I had her hair!

... I love her hair WITHOUT those horrid extensions she had for ATFR.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:39 pm

Someone jog my memory. Didn't Courtney say in her podcast that Arie never loved Sydney?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Arie doesn’t even know what “love” is JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Someone jog my memory.  Didn't Courtney say in her podcast that Arie never loved Sydney?  
That is what I came away thinking. I know per Sydney, neither said ILY to each other the entire expanse of their relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Diana wrote:Arie doesn’t even know what “love” is JMHO

But he might know the benefits of a spreadsheet giggling
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-betrayal-arie-luyendyk-jr-155478

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:00 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Someone jog my memory.  Didn't Courtney say in her podcast that Arie never loved Sydney?  

Even just the fact that rando woman Courtney knows the inner workings of Arie’s heart intimately enough to declare he never loved Sydney... shows me that she is, and continues to be, the largest hurdle to any other woman hoping to have a relationship with this man.

Good luck, Lauren.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:14 am

I am confused. The pictures are almost exact replicas of each other. I don’t see a miraculously in love difference between the pictures. IMO.

Arie has a pattern with who he dates and where he goes, just like most people, but IMO, it is funny for me to see him repeating this stuff so clearly, so quickly. JMO, these similarities will keep stacking up. Doesn’t have to make a difference to them it is funny to me.rofl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:I am confused. The pictures are almost exact replicas of each other. I don’t see a miraculously in love difference between the pictures. IMO.

Arie has a pattern with who he dates and where he goes, just like most people, but IMO, it is funny for me to see him repeating this stuff so clearly, so quickly. JMO, these similarities will keep stacking up. Doesn’t have to make a difference to them it is funny to me.rofl

Arie has also taken Lauren hiking to a place he took a pic with Syd too. There’s a comparable pic at reddit. Maybe there’s a checklist of things to do with a new gal.

Jmo

Edit : regarding the two pics, he’s holding Syd closer than he is Lauren. Just an observation

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:
That is what I came away thinking. I know per Sydney, neither said ILY to each other the entire expanse of their relationship.

And how long was their relationship?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:37 am

Long enough for the greatest hits tour!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass