SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:30 pm

mindless wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Wrong Lauren B was tweeted giggling http://people.com/tv/bachelor-fans-confuse-lauren-bushnell-lauren-burnham/

OG Lauren B. just can't catch a break!

Which one??? cantstopl
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:31 pm

BKay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Just for reference this link indicates Arie has a net worth of 4 million dollars. link
This was a pretty good read ranking several past leads net worth. link
Selling real estate last year for Remax: link
 Arie reported that he raked in more than $13 million in sales for 2017. With a standard realtor commission rate of 6 percent, that means he pocketed about $780,000 last year. Not too bad for his first year on the job in a relatively un-glam housing market.
*snipped*

Their realtor facts aren't quite right, I don't think. That 6% commission is usually split in half between the listing broker and the selling broker, then the broker's pay the listing agent and selling agent a percentage. His cut is probably closer to 1.5% or $195,000 for that $13 mil in sales. He will have expenses to pay from his cut also - annual licenses, auto, gas, etc.

Courtney has been doing a lot of his showings too so she gets a cut to no?

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:34 pm

I haven’t been following too closely, but are Arie and Courtney friends? No bad blood between them?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:39 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I haven’t been following too closely, but are Arie and Courtney friends? No bad blood between them?

They are close and she will always have a soft spot for him . Per her podcast, it seemed she had hopes there was a chance for them as they renovated her home with her that he helped fund.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:40 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I haven’t been following too closely, but are Arie and Courtney friends? No bad blood between them?

Friends and they work together. Seems like they’ve been friends with benefits. Were they ever a couple?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Rolly wrote:
Alanna wrote:If he has the $$, it would have been a very very very nice touch to pay for Lauren’s ring instead of running back to NL to pick out another one five minutes after picking the first one imo. He didn’t “have” to obviously and he didn’t, but it would have said a lot about his commitment to her and the “realness” of everything imo.

Courtney told him to get Lauren a very very nice ring. He said he couldn’t afford it. She said go to NL.... looks like he did. I wonder why he didn’t think he could afford it?

Kashathediva wrote:CMIIW But Courtney told him to definitely go for the Neil Lane ring. Arie was going to buy his own and according to one of the sources posted here, Courtney told him basically why spend your own money. Take the NL ring. 
Maybe someone can bring that over.
@Kashathediva is correct :yes:

Sorry for quoting myself, but I was discussing this in the fan forum:

Yeah, there was one snippet from Courtney’s podcast with RS where she said (paraphrasing)that she told Arie to make sure he gets Lauren a really nice ring, implying from the show, and Arie was like, “I can afford to get her a really nice ring on my own” ... to which Courtney replied, “get her the Neil Lane” laugh out loud

Oh, I think what Courtney meant was that Arie had wanted to pay for a nice ring himself (which is cute!) but Courtney told him to get Lauren a Neil Lane ring from the show, which is a great idea - free ring is always good no matter how much $ you have Smiley They ended up going the Neil Lane route!
Source: RS podcast

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:44 pm

So how will Lauren feel when her man is off all day showing his houses with his friend with bennies? Yikes. This is like Wife Between Us psychological thriller terrority in some scenarios laugh out loud

Also, why is Arie so dependent on what Courtney says to do regarding Lauren and the ring? Oh well. Not my problem issues.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Rolly wrote:

Friends and they work together. Seems like they’ve been friends with benefits. Were they ever a couple?

In her book she said they were. It’s the time they had an argument and he told her to think about things and the next day she was ready to go to a concert with him but he said it wouldn’t be a good idea and he flew another girl in that he was probably seeing on the side . In her podcast she said, Arie has hurt her two times before . She maintains the friendship now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Alanna wrote:So how will Lauren feel when her man is off all day showing his houses with his friend with bennies? Yikes. This is like Wife Between Us psychological thriller terrority in some scenarios laugh out loud

Also, why is Arie so dependent on what Courtney says to do regarding Lauren and the ring? Oh well. Not my problem issues.

IMO Courtney has quite a few FWB, supposedly she had a recent reunion with her original Bachelor fiancé Ben Flajnik.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Alanna wrote:So how will Lauren feel when her man is off all day showing his houses with his friend with bennies? Yikes. This is like Wife Between Us psychological thriller terrority in some scenarios laugh out loud

FWB who also happens to be madly in love with him (IMO) and was hoping he would finally commit to her in September, before he went off to be the Bachelor, and cried when he was announced, knowing they couldn't be together. I'm sure that will cause absolutely zero problems whatsoever. Maybe this time Court can try not to rub in their extracurricular activities by leaving messages like "if only your girl knew!" on his IG. IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Aria wrote:

FWB who also happens to be madly in love with him and was hoping he would finally commit to her in September, before he went off to be the Bachelor, and cried when he was announced, knowing they couldn't be together. I'm sure that will cause absolutely zero problems whatsoever. Maybe this time Court can try not to rub in their extracurricular activities by leaving messages like "if only your girl knew!" on his IG. IMO.

Yup, if your girl only knew but congrats to the bride

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Aria wrote:

FWB who also happens to be madly in love with him and was hoping he would finally commit to her in September, before he went off to be the Bachelor, and cried when he was announced, knowing they couldn't be together. I'm sure that will cause absolutely zero problems whatsoever. Maybe this time Court can try not to rub in their extracurricular activities by leaving messages like "if only your girl knew!" on his IG. IMO.
Whaaat is all this ish???? I’ve clearly missed a lot this season. Zoinks on zoinks!! Sounds legit as my college roomie likes to say.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+86
crunchette
proudmommy50810
LiboLRC
everglow
nikikass