SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 17 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:22 pm

Just watched it ! Yes I’ve never seen him this happy

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 17 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:30 pm

^That's a great video. You can see the love imo. Hope they make it.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
USAGold wrote:It’s monday night and how many of you are a little sad we are done with watching A & L and their great love story??

Honestly, I like following them in RL rather than the edited version of "so called" reality TV.   Plus, I don't miss all the drama that this show produces.  

Yesss.  I want to see them in real life and out of the bubble.  Arie seems so content right now.  It is fun to watch them as they spend time together.  This is the real life and they need to figure it all out.

If ya'all not podcasted out The E&G podcast this week has Adam Gottschalk on.  He says that while Arie did not handle things well, he thinks it is much better that Arie did not lead Becca on for any longer.  He said he met Arie and he is corky errr quirky.

E&G also did a podcast with Jamie Blynn Sr. Entertainment Editor of US magazine and she talks a lot about Arie, some good and some bad. She says Jacqueline said Arie has a lot more personality off camera than he does on camera and that he is a very good kisser.

Last edited by littlereddress on Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:39 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
USAGold wrote:It’s monday night and how many of you are a little sad we are done with watching A & L and their great love story??

Honestly, I like following them in RL rather than the edited version of "so called" reality TV.   Plus, I don't miss all the drama that this show produces.  

Yesss.  I want to see them in real life and out of the bubble.  Arie seems so content right now.  It is fun to watch them as they spend time together.  This is the real life and they need to figure it all out.

If ya'all not podcasted out The E&G podcast this week has Adam Gottschalk on.  He says that while Arie did not handle things well, he thinks it is much better that Arie did not lead Becca on for any longer.  He said he met Arie and he is corky errr quirky.

I'm sure Adam met Arie on Tia's HTD. Doesn't he date Raven Gates?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 pm

^^^
Yes he does date Raven
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I'm sure Adam met Arie on Tia's HTD.  Doesn't he date Raven Gates?  

Yes, that is when he met him. Adam says he thought Arie had a connection with Tia after seeing them together.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:58 am

Burnham, 26, began her race day by riding in the Honda two-seat car, billed as "the fastest seat in sports," around the St. Petersburg road course. Luyendyk served as her driver. "My first ride was really, really fun," Burnham said. "I was screaming the whole time. I was really scared going into it, but now I feel a lot better."

Before Burnham competed on "The Bachelor," she met Luyendyk last summer when he drove in a Stadium Super Trucks race in Texas.

"It was my first race ever," she said. "Arie just happened to be there working on his car. I recognized him because I had seen him on (the 2012 season of 'The Bachelorette'). I asked him to take a picture."

"Kind of crazy," Luyendyk said. "Almost a little like destiny."
https://www.indystar.com/story/entertainment/arts/2018/03/12/after-bachelor-drama-arie-luyendyk-jr-attends-indycar-race-lauren-burnham/415307002/

I hope they post the picture from that day on their IG at some point Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:48 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Burnham, 26, began her race day by riding in the Honda two-seat car, billed as "the fastest seat in sports," around the St. Petersburg road course. Luyendyk served as her driver.  "My first ride was really, really fun," Burnham said. "I was screaming the whole time. I was really scared going into it, but now I feel a lot better."

Before Burnham competed on "The Bachelor," she met Luyendyk last summer when he drove in a Stadium Super Trucks race in Texas.

"It was my first race ever," she said. "Arie just happened to be there working on his car. I recognized him because I had seen him on (the 2012 season of 'The Bachelorette'). I asked him to take a picture."

"Kind of crazy," Luyendyk said. "Almost a little like destiny."
https://www.indystar.com/story/entertainment/arts/2018/03/12/after-bachelor-drama-arie-luyendyk-jr-attends-indycar-race-lauren-burnham/415307002/

I hope they post the picture from that day on their IG at some point Smiley

Me too!! I'd also love to know when she applied for the show and if she knew it was going to Arie or how she felt when she found that out.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:49 am

@grace8136 I’m so curious about that, too! I’m leaning towards the whole thing just being serendipitous because Arie wasn’t announced until September and that seems a bit late to apply (but it could happen). Perhaps seeing Arie at the race in June inspired Lauren to apply ....

I want answers laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:26 am

I bet if a fan contacted them and asked they would comply. Just saying. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:19 pm

They are in Iceland. Lauren just posted an IG story. Good for them! Looks beautiful there!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:They are in Iceland.  Lauren just posted an IG story.  Good for them!  Looks beautiful there!  

januariejoonya - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 17 Icelan10

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass