SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mslat92 Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Given that Becca told Arie that she felt like he robbed her of her first proposal, then I don't think she'll let Blake go down on one knee. If she does, she's a hypocrite and she deserves to be crucified jmo
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:06 pm

timfan wrote:Ì hope he does not get down on his knee because if he does becca will be crucified for it  Ashley did with Ben what I can not understand is why they do not take cues from the bachelor or bachelorette reaction on there face before getting on one knee jmo

Because the producers are in their ear telling them that the Bette is expecting it.

I really think Blake knows it's not him, so if he was smart he would listen to his gut, watch Becca's face and react accordingly...screw the producers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:08 pm

@mslat92 ITA and the justification that she had to, like Kaitlyn, won't cut it for me.

If others get crucified because they had to do anything then they all get lumped in the same boat for me, = no guts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:52 am

Blake throws his hat into the ring for TB...
As far as dating, Horstmann says he’s still open to finding The One. “The experience didn’t scare me off the idea of finding love,” he says. “If anything, I know just how capable of finding love I am.”

And yes, he would be open to (maybe) another go round looking for love on reality TV.

“It would be the hardest thing I’d do,” says Horstmann of a potential role as the next Bachelor. “But I know this can work and if the opportunity presented itself, it would be something I would consider “

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-blake-horstmann-blindsided-by-becca-kufrin/

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:24 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Blake throws his hat into the ring for TB...
As far as dating, Horstmann says he’s still open to finding The One. “The experience didn’t scare me off the idea of finding love,” he says. “If anything, I know just how capable of finding love I am.”

And yes, he would be open to (maybe) another go round looking for love on reality TV.

“It would be the hardest thing I’d do,” says Horstmann of a potential role as the next Bachelor. “But I know this can work and if the opportunity presented itself, it would be something I would consider “

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-blake-horstmann-blindsided-by-becca-kufrin/

GASP SHOCKER NOT....... rofl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:03 pm

I just have to say how much I love the way Blake moves. The way he walks, dances, hugs is sexy. He is physically expressive. I dont appreciate his vocal fry though, and his intensity might make for a rough ride as bachelor.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:07 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

GASP    SHOCKER    NOT....... rofl

why wouldn't he?..he got the closure he needed , clearly stated no hard feelings for Becca.,and wished her all happiness.Wasn't Becca on his shoes too, 5 months ago?...dizzy

I believe he is genuinely looking for and open to love. Combined with free vacations, and somewhat leverage and perks that may come with it, i'd say, more power to him to be on board if being offered (just as people cheering on Becca to be given another chance at love).

tbh i have gained much respect for Arie, because he was openly rooting for Becca to get the gig..can't say the same for Becca. In interviews it seems she avoided to chirp "Blake" name at all cost LOL, let alone supporting him to get the gig. laugh out loud  . Understandable though, she (and her awesome blindsided swag) probably doesn't want to be brought up every 2 hot minutes on Blake season, just like she did Arie on her season laugh out loud.

The history revisionist and the hypocrisy in her is unreal. IMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:08 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

GASP    SHOCKER    NOT....... rofl

So basically like every lead before him, including Becca?

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:29 pm

^^^ I guess I forgot to add IMHO......
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 pm

I like Blake and I think I'd enjoy him as TB. I also like Jason, so I'd be ok with either of them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 pm

I’m having problems bringing over....check out Blake’s Instagram post today. Very gracious and funny too. He’s a sweetheart (IMO).

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Becca engagement was over in Jan and she filmed the Bachelorette in March. That is 2 months, and she was ready for it.
Meanwhile, Blake was broken up in May and it is now August and he received the closure. Bachelor starts filming in September, so he has about 2 more months to prepare himself if he wants the gig. (about 4 total)
IMO.

Blake knows and believes in this process that it can work. We've seen him open up and willing to allow him fall in love and I have no doubt that he can do it again on his own terms. He will make a great bachelor IMO
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana