SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hugbug Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:45 pm

Joy15 wrote:
SFoster wrote:Becca said in Bahamas. With Blake I just kinda know At HTD, she talked about Blake's parents being her future in-laws. When she hugged Blake's mom, Blake's mom told her to come back to Bailey, and it sounds like Becca whispered "I will".  Then a week later, in Thailand? she's changed her mind? I don't see it.  G was the one to pull to F2. And he can cry on cue, right?  Perfect. :yes:

so you got me curious

how do you explain the SHV schedule then, which matched G more than Blake?...I can't see they changed the schedule drastically?..this is the only thing that doesnt make sense to me (Aside the TMZ pic).

ITA that edit and storyline pointed to Blake more.

IMO the SHV schedule doesn't point to G being the f1. He's been gone fishing and boating most of the time.  Say B&B met Thurs May 24th (or even 25th) to Monday the 28th for Memorial Day w/e, and IG pics of Blake were Monday night the 28th in SD.  B&B could have been together. imo

And since 4th of July was on a Wed this year, no 'weekend', but Blake was at concert in Denver on June 30th, as B was at an event in Mpls and spotted at the airport on Sunday the 1st.  I suspect her and Blake were together later the 1st until sometime on the 4th, burning corn on the grill since Blake's uncle told everyone he can't cook...

And we know there are SHV across the US, so there are other options than meeting in LA.   Heck Denver and Mpls are 12 hours away, I can see them each driving 6 hours to Lincoln, Nebraska  or say Hastings NE (Blake's college town) to meet up!?   Blake has been silent and happy for a reason. imo

Happiness is a choice.... handwave

hugbug

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:12 am

sbolduc wrote:
notarose wrote:The reason I can’t predict Blake’s reactions, if indeed F2, at either the proposal site or ATFR, is because he appears as per edit to be emotionally open but also logical. The logic part IMO was shown in how he spoke of and dealt with both his mom’s choice to divorce/remarry and the school shooting. On the show he is emotional in the moment but those 2 events display an ability to be realistic regarding things outside his control, accept those things without denying impact, and to positively move forward. This dichotomy of head/heart IMO means anything could happen because his logic could kick in right away or not until he has had more processing time.
JMO

Completely agree with this post. I think he is one of the most complex contestants we have had on this show, he is so vulnerable and emotional but yet so logical/analytical. He is able to fall completely all while his head is still assessing the situation. Juliet Litman discussed this on one of her past podcasts, she talked about how when you watch some of his dates, they seem to barely scratch the surface with Blake. They leave more questions than answers because he is such a complex person with so much depth that it doesn't always translate well on TV.

For the FRC, I am not sure how he will act. I suspect between emotional and logical, but he has been nothing but respectful all season so I suspect he will continue that way, he doesn't appear to be a hot head or someone to act out in any way. Even in the moments when he is seemingly losing his mind, he is such an effective communicator, think about the FS he was able to communicate exactly how he was feeling to Becca.  

As for the AFTR I am confident he will be calm, composed and diplomatic. As others have said look at how he discussed two extremely traumatic experiences, he did it with such vulnerability while still being very composed and logical. He is someone who appears to be very effective at personal introspection and reflection, always taking something away from his experiences. Plus he has been liking positive posts about Becca and Garrett the last couple of weeks so I have no doubt he will be respectful and supportive as he has been post-show. IMO

Excellent posts!..thank you both for stating eloquently what have been on my mind all this time.

ITA that Blake is a rare species of contestants that ever stepped into this cray show. He reminds me a lot of OG Ryan...Fellow CO guy,  a sensitive, gentle soul (Trista words) who has a special ability to communicate his feelings and emotions. Even though  Blake is more intense and passionate on camera than OG Ryan was. IMO. (and i am really digging it RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 1710264613 )

Blake was a recipient of both academic and athletic scholarship.. so, yeah, it seems he uses his brain muscles as much as body muscles Hugesmile , which is a super attractive quality in a guy to me.  eyedrool

As far as my prediction goes,
at FRC I think he will be most likely limp to his knee ala Matty J when rejected by GL. I hope, given how perceptive he is, he will be able to pick up Becca' s expressions before getting down on one knee. I can see him pulling a Jojo by uttering the lines of : " i couldnt be mad at Becca, i just want her to be happy..thats how much i love her".  " i just want to find someone who loves me as much as i do love them". (i maybe bias, because, just as Jojo, i perceived Blake as to having similar kind soul Smiley )

at ATFR i think he will be quite emotional yet composed enough to assess and explain his take away from this journey. I look forward
to pick up the cliche lines of "open" "vulnerable".. hopeful to find love, etc that may give me clues if he would agree to do TB if being offered giggling . I soo wish they will pull a Ben F (announced as TB at Ash's ATFR) for him. But sadly i dont think its happening.

In my ideal imaginary world, he will become next TB, and can take my born again V card of watching that show religiously laugh out loud. (last time i did was JPG season, mostly bc of the trainwreck LOL). I have no doubt in his sincerity to find someone to settle down with. I hope TPTB realize that he may give them another Sean Lowe level of rating and a success love story. I have been enjoying his non- cue cards ITMs and convos this season with words like : mend with each other, profusely, detrimental, etc and i soo look forward to more on his own season. Praying

I still have my reservations as to whether they will give him a great cast. Nick has admitted openly that him and Vanessa were not compatible. Same goes with Lauren B admitting incompatibility with Ben on the RS podcast. Then we have a duo Bach couples who seem so happy in love (Jason - Molly and Larie), yet had to go through blood bath via switcheroo. Yikes!..that gave me serious anxiety laugh out loud.  Only SeanCat gives me some sort of optimism when it comes to TB.

I think his ideal partner will be someone like Trista, a true romantic like him , who can truly appreciate his gentle, sensitive side, (back to my OG Ryan reference) combined with the right amount intelligent and fun qualities ala Catherine. Is  it too much to ask? giggling

all IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:23 am

hugbug wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
SFoster wrote:Becca said in Bahamas. With Blake I just kinda know At HTD, she talked about Blake's parents being her future in-laws. When she hugged Blake's mom, Blake's mom told her to come back to Bailey, and it sounds like Becca whispered "I will".  Then a week later, in Thailand? she's changed her mind? I don't see it.  G was the one to pull to F2. And he can cry on cue, right?  Perfect. :yes:

so you got me curious

how do you explain the SHV schedule then, which matched G more than Blake?...I can't see they changed the schedule drastically?..this is the only thing that doesnt make sense to me (Aside the TMZ pic).

IMO the SHV schedule doesn't point to G being the f1. He's been gone fishing and boating most of the time.  Say B&B met Thurs May 24th (or even 25th) to Monday the 28th for Memorial Day w/e, and IG pics of Blake were Monday night the 28th in SD.  B&B could have been together. imo

And since 4th of July was on a Wed this year, no 'weekend', but Blake was at concert in Denver on June 30th, as B was at an event in Mpls and spotted at the airport on Sunday the 1st.  I suspect her and Blake were together later the 1st until sometime on the 4th, burning corn on the grill since Blake's uncle told everyone he can't cook...

And we know there are SHV across the US, so there are other options than meeting in LA.   Heck Denver and Mpls are 12 hours away, I can see them each driving 6 hours to Lincoln, Nebraska  or say Hastings NE (Blake's college town) to meet up!?   Blake has been silent and happy for a reason. imo

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news but i have sleuthed myself, that Blake was with friends celebrating 4th of July at a pool and out and about all day long in Denver, sadly sad

the last straw is the videos up at Ette IG of both guys. One can dissect that Blake came into FRC set around 12 pm, since his shadow is upright infront of him. for G, its more on the upper left, suggesting the sun position is lower, probably around 2 to 3 pm and it was cloudy. These matched with : 1) weather forecast that day 2) the TMZ source stating that the TMZ leaked pics were stamped around 3.30 pm (the FRC was wrapped by then).

i am ready for 3 boxes of kleenex :tissuebox ..but also ready to cheerleader him on SM to become next TB come Monday

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:28 am

Joy15 wrote:
hugbug wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

so you got me curious

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news but i have sleuthed myself, that Blake was with friends celebrating 4th of July at a pool and out and about all day long in Denver, sadly sad

the last straw is the videos up at Ette IG of both guys. One can dissect that Blake came into FRC set around 12 pm, since his shadow is upright infront of him. for G, its more on the upper left, suggesting the sun position is lower, probably around 2 to 3 pm and it was cloudy. These matched with : 1) weather forecast that day 2) the TMZ source stating that the TMZ leaked pics were stamped around 3.30 pm (the FRC was wrapped by then).

i am ready for 3 box of kleenex :tissuebox ..but also ready to cheerleader him on SM to become next TB come Monday

Me too!! cheerleader
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by hugbug Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Thanks Joy15!! I've been reading here for months! The last Ette season I really took an interest in was Des and sleuthed/read here then, but no comments. I have loved watching Becca's Journey!

Happiness is a choice.... handwave

hugbug

Female Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Minor detail but Ben F was announced at Bachelor pad finale not ATFR so probably won’t know abt TB tonight

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Yeah... the more I think about it, the more I reaaaaaalllly want this guy for Bachelor. I think it could have the potential to be a super romantic season, and seasons like that are incredibly rare. Please, oh please, tptb... don’t eff this up. 

Jason can go be on BIP next year and sit on the bachelor alternate list for future seasons, for all I care.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:22 pm

IMO Blake deep down he know's he's not the F1. I feel he has had an uncertainty about where Becca stands with him all season long.

It will be interesting to see his reaction, and how this plays out not only at the FRC but in the limo ride.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah... the more I think about it, the more I reaaaaaalllly want this guy for Bachelor. I think it could have the potential to be a super romantic season, and seasons like that are incredibly rare. Please, oh please, tptb... don’t eff this up. 

Jason can go be on BIP next year and sit on the bachelor alternate list for future seasons, for all I care.

From your lips!

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Blake deep down he know's he's not the F1. I feel he has had an uncertainty about where Becca stands with him all season long.

It will be interesting to see his reaction, and how this plays out not only at the FRC but in the limo ride.

I'm afraid I have to agree with you.  sad
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:36 pm

CH did say it would be a gut wrenching good-bye, so I'm wondering how it goes.

I feel like Blake gets down on one knee. RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 1f625

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:47 pm

Ì hope he does not get down on his knee because if he does becca will be crucified for it  Ashley did with Ben what I can not understand is why they do not take cues from the bachelor or bachelorette reaction on there face before getting on one knee jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana