SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Sun May 13, 2018 10:43 pm

I requested to follow him yesterday and it is still pending. If he had access to his IG account and wanted no one to follow him, he could have declined! I think he is still spending time with Becca before they split JMO Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sun May 13, 2018 10:48 pm

JMO but I think they are all home now. Hopefully spending time with their beautiful mamas.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 13, 2018 11:03 pm

I keep seeing that the F1 is always the last to come back on SM but iirc, last season order of the guys resurfacing was Eric (F3), Bryan (F1), then Peter (F2).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 13, 2018 11:34 pm

I'm pretty sure Peter deleted pics before Bryan posted on IG. Peter also posted an IG story looking quite happy but I don't recall exactly how long after filming.

ETA:
Guest on Tue May 16, 2017 5:07 pm
Guest wrote:Peter change his IG and instead of him in it is his vehicle.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4176p324-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-2

TLTF on Tue May 16, 2017 5:41 pm
TLTF wrote:Yes he deleted 3 pics and also followed 4 persons... curious to know who they are!
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4176p348-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-2

MAY 17, 2017
Bryan IG

FRC May 11th
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4023p36-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 am

@GuardianAngel my bad. I mixed up when they started accepting follow requests from fans.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 14, 2018 10:07 am

@ReneeM no problem, I wanted to refresh my memory as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Okay..so for those who can see the 'IT' between BnB during ATFR, may want to check this out.

https://soundcloud.com/ewradio/the-bachelor-episode-11-feat-the-new-bachelorette-becca

34:20 mark : she was quick to chirp ' potentially one of my husband"..despite being in the dentist and all giggling .When i heard it the first time, i thought, okay..that was weird..given how quick she responded and since Millsy only said "friends"..then again, maybe Hubby is just a common go to line when it comes to this silly show laugh out loud. So, make it as you will : ). Anyone else think its weird?

49:50 mark: a spooky insight about Blake's horse...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 14, 2018 2:12 pm

@Joy15 Good catch. She says "5 new friends, potentially, yeah one of my husbands" when no one else mentioned husbands. This reminds me of Rachel on Ellen when she mentioned the first kiss swept her off her feet, which was one of the clues that started adding up for me that Bryan was the F1 regardless of the spoilers.

I'll have to play with it more later.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon May 14, 2018 2:16 pm

@GuardianAngel IKR?....its always fun to speculate....especially when RS hasn't released his final spoiler RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

i believe in woman's intuition..so i wonder if she had that toward Blake that early in the game? so so interesting! .

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon May 14, 2018 2:45 pm

@Joy15 thanks for the link! Fun to listen to those cues (despite Millsy’s grating voice) laugh out loud

The almost horse mishap (yikes) had me thinking about Blake’s ox limo entrance.

Was this mentioned? Becca’s alma mater, Minnesota State, has a steer mascot named Stomper that resembles the ox Blake rode in on.  It seems like a strong nod to her love and pride of her university and Minnesota.
Source
RightReasons - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 54056eeb02e61.image
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 14, 2018 4:07 pm

@alwaystulips wow, nice catch on the mascot.

I didn't listen to the whole podcast, just the husband part. What was said about the almost horse? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon May 14, 2018 4:17 pm

I don’t know how true this is, but Mills claimed that at one point the horse’s tail was near a candle in the studio.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana