SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 pm

It was freezing when they were filming in Buffalo. I remember when they had the wrong info on the filming location skating at Canalside, instead of HarbourCentre, I thought they'll have to wear snowsuits if they go there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 pm

Mills doesn't know what he is talking about in this case.

The girls were in LA that weekend. Both Tia and Caroline posted IG stories at that time and said they were heading to LA. Several of the girls also have pictures on their IG with them in the same clothes and tagged as LA. In the photo on Seine's page that is tagged as Downtown LA, you can see the One Wilshire Building in the background.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:30 pm

Is it possible she brings girlfriends from MN to Buffalo to meet him? Mills was definitely referencing her Bachelor friends when he said it but maybe there are 2 meet ups with friends — the Bachelor friends in LA and the MN girlfriends in Buffalo, and when Mills and Juliet Litman are speaking they are mixing them up. I could see that making sense.

ETA: if you want to hear it it’s at the 57:00 mark of the podcast. It’s a little stilted the way they say it — interested in what others think.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Why would she bring girlfriends to someone's hometown date? I could see him having friends at his hometown but not her at one of the guys hometowns.

It just doesn't make sense for her to bring friends to Buffalo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:40 pm

Not sure why she would do it, they suggest that it’s the counterpoint to his friends coming to Richmond. It’s at the 57:00 mark in the podcast so you can fast forward and listen to it. Let me know what you think.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:54 pm

That date is pretty much spoiled on RS's twitter account. They went skating like @GuardianAngel said and the photos from there show only them, no friends around. They also went to a local bar for a chicken wing eating contest where random people were filling in the seats and then met his parents at a house that was rented for the day. No mention of her friends at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Are there any ideas as to why the producers more or less handed the results of Becca's season to us on a silver platter? I can't remember any past show where they have allowed outsiders - ie TMZ - to be in the area for a final rose ceremony. The picture of G and B at the FRC together with their interactions seem to indicate there is no point in any discussion about the F1. Seems odd that Becca is proclaiming to us that Blake is the one when she has been so bubbly around Garret.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:13 pm

TMZ was not there. Another tourist happened to catch the action and sold the pix to TMZ.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:15 pm

She probably is saying all the same things about Garrett, maybe more. But TPTB aren't going to show us.

Like with Des, she was saying all the same things about Chris, but all we saw was the Brooks stuff.

We are only shown clips that fit the narrative.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:40 pm

I really wish the TMZ spoiler wasn't out there (although SHV clearly align with Garrett not Blake) but regardless I could have made a case for Blake:
- I think both Blake/Garrett have an "obstacle" however I think that Blake's is more prominent even the unspoiled side thought up to last week he would leave on his own due to the pressure of the situation and other guys
- He got the last FS date (per filming) - which is usually left for the F1
- His FS is essentially the same as JoJo/Jordan's
- some editing - really missing JBF here, would be really interested on their take, last episode Becca saying "my future inlaws" was directly over Blakes family - there have been others throughout the season would have to go back to watch to see but I have noticed it a couple of times (noticed for Garrett as well) just very prominent in the last week's promo

- Becca's supposed friend Caroline liking that Blake is the only guy falling for Becca

Also question on his producer, seems to be Natalie (nat2shabby) - I feel like she was also Becca's for Arie's season? Does anyone know that?

Last edited by sbolduc on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:25 pm

sbolduc wrote:I really wish the TMZ spoiler wasn't out there (although SHV clearly align with Garrett not Blake) but regardless I could have made a case for Blake:
- I think both Blake/Garrett have an "obstacle" however I think that Blake's is more prominent even the unspoiled side thought up to last week he would leave on his own due to the pressure of the situation and other guys
- He got the last FS date (per filming) - which is usually left for the F1
- His FS is essentially the same as JoJo/Jordan's
- some editing - really missing JBF here, would be really interested on their take, last episode Becca saying "my future inlaws" was directly over Blakes family - there have been others throughout the season would have to go back to watch to see but I have noticed it a couple of times (noticed for Garrett as well) just very prominent in the last week's promo
- Becca's mom liking photos of Blake/Becca kissing and liking negative comments on Garrett
- Becca's supposed friend Caroline liking that Blake is the only guy falling for Becca

Also question on his producer, seems to be Natalie (nat2shabby) - I feel like she was also Becca's for Arie's season? Does anyone know that?

I agree re TMZ photos. IMO, without them, we could make strong cases for either one of the f2. Because Becca, Blake, and even Garrett, don’t post that much, sm clues are not as obvious as past seasons, IMO. But, sm could be a different game if those photos were not available.

I know Natalie was the handler for f1 Bryan, but not sure about Arie’s season.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:37 pm

deleted

Last edited by sbolduc on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl