SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:58 pm

All the female leads are fine though and Becca is much more similar in personality to Jojo & Des than Rachel/Kaitlyn/Andi who are all spitfires and got criticized way more than the others. Either way the women are much more successful at building and maintaining their brand, and using the show to potentially launch a whole new career for themselves. I think a rough couple of months is worth the tradeoff.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 am

Agree @ReneeM if anything, the leads Becca reminds me of seem to hold no ill will against the show and are still with their picks (Des/JoJo etc). I'm sure there will be bumps along the way, and no doubt TPTB will throw curveballs, but I think she'll be fine overall. JMO.

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:06 am

Every single Bachelorette has had a few rough months, but they all say that they're so happy and grateful that they did it. Heck, they put a freaking racist on Rachel's season and she still says she had the time of her life on the show. Looking at Jojo's 1 million/year salary, Jillian having her own show, Kaitlyn's humongous house, Rachel breaking into her dream career, Ali having a job in entertainment, Des getting into bridal designing, Andi becoming a bestselling author, Des, Ashley, Kaitlyn, Rachel, Jojo, and Trista all happily married or engaged, etc....it's hard to see the downside. These girls come out of this show doing just fine. Better than fine. Almost all of them return to being fan favorites just a few months after their seasons end. Becca, who is probably one of the nicest Bachelorettes we've ever had, will be just fine. She'll probably end up picking a Baddy, because that's clearly her type, and we'll yell at her for a few weeks, but she'll be fine. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:I agree. TPTB love taking the innocent to the slaughter, especially if female. That is their dream. 
And I know this will be quite unpopular, she may be a nice, sweet, attractive woman, but either she is not real smart or has issues where she can't stand up for herself. A pattern is forming.
LOL  @GuardianAngel  Yeah I will help you work through your issues. What ball should I kick first right, left or both. You choose.

I disagree - I think the fact that she resoundingly rejected the ex was proof she had moved and actually was aware of what's good for/bad for her.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:09 am

Even the nice ones went through hell, even though they were well respected nice gals. MF has no mercy. One common denominator is they had their share of drama on their season, followed by more drama on their own season. MF wasn't nice the second time around either.

I have no idea how she'll handle the pressure but she'll find out just how strong she is IMHO.

When she has 20 guys ticked off because they can't handle seeing her with another guy, maybe she can help them through their feelings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:20 am

brownravens wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I agree. TPTB love taking the innocent to the slaughter, especially if female. That is their dream. 
And I know this will be quite unpopular, she may be a nice, sweet, attractive woman, but either she is not real smart or has issues where she can't stand up for herself. A pattern is forming.
LOL  @GuardianAngel  Yeah I will help you work through your issues. What ball should I kick first right, left or both. You choose.

I disagree - I think the fact that she resoundingly rejected the ex was proof she had moved and actually was aware of what's good for/bad for her.
If that was true the relationship would not have been 7 yrs. 
I did not hear that the relationship was 1 yr and she rejected his stalking and unhealthy practices for 6 yrs.
I did not hear that the relationship was 2 yrs and she rejected his stalking and unhealthy practices for 5 yrs.
or that the relationship was 3 yrs and she rejected his stalking and unhealthy practices for 4 yrs.
You get the point. What we all heard by her own mouth is the relationship was 7 yrs. 
I am not privy to the details. What is Becca 27? So let's say in her terms that relationship was over a year when she was 26. 
Seven years is a huge chunk of change in a 25/26/27 yr old's life. 
This is all I am saying. I hope she is learning to be a strong, decisive woman in her own right. She will need it against MF.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:25 am

Eh she'll be okay. I'm not worried. She'll get some hate because they all do but it will be all okay eventually. Even if she ends up with an unpopular F1 most folks will change their tune once they last a while. There is way more benefit for her to do the show than to not do it. Why pass up this opportunity because of a potential backlash that will eventually pass? JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:
brownravens wrote:

If that was true the relationship would not have been 7 yrs. 
I did not hear that the relationship was 1 yr and she rejected his stalking and unhealthy practices for 6 yrs.
I did not hear that the relationship was 2 yrs and she rejected his stalking and unhealthy practices for 5 yrs.
or that the relationship was 3 yrs and she rejected his stalking and unhealthy practices for 4 yrs.
You get the point. What we all heard by her own mouth is the relationship was 7 yrs. 
I am not privy to the details. What is Becca 27? So let's say in her terms that relationship was over a year when she was 26. 
Seven years is a huge chunk of change in a 25/26/27 yr old's life. 
This is all I am saying. I hope she is learning to be a strong, decisive woman in her own right. She will need it against MF.

I think time taken is kind of irrelevant. Lesson learnt is the key take away.

I think given the fact that Becca herself said he helped after her father passed away would have made disengaging more difficult too. I've been in her exact shoes with some extremely questionable behaviour from a long-term ex and it took he 4 years to get rid of any lingering feelings.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:28 am

She was also dealing with the loss of a parent and potential loss of another one during that time. She was in her early twenties, a time when you’re fiinding yourself. I can’t hold an on again off again relationship against her. She ended it, as her sister said strongly. And firmly shut him down again.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:31 am

IMO anyone is crazy to turn this down. Deal with it, try to stay level headed, don't let fame get to you, be yourself, and keep your mind open to all the different types of guys. Sometimes what you think you want, you discover is not at all what you think.

If you can ignore the hate, the rewards I think are greater. If you fall apart and continuously are trying to prove yourself, then you loose me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:19 am

Totally agree with all of the above. If you are a dude and your name isn’t Sean Lowe, don’t touch The Bachelor with a 10 foot pole, cause there is a curse and your life will never recover. laugh out loud

On the flip, if you are a girl, there is no downside. You have a 50% chance of leaving with a husband or, at the very least a very long term partner. You have like an 80% chance at a huge career boost and launching pad. You have a 95% chance of being able to support yourself with the shill from here until eternity. 

Girls rock this role. Becca is going to be just fine.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:41 am

Things often work out for the best even when the road to get there is tumultuous. I'm THRILLED that Becca is the Bachelorette. More than anyone since maybe Des Hartsock, I want this one to find her true blue love.

I probably need to avoid the sleuthing threads starting now. Have a great time, all!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl