SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bullwinkle Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Maybe they don't need to start with so many guys. Cut the number down by 30-50% and give them a lot of time together.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:02 am

Maybe the drama is the same as always, but when you aren't interested in the lead, the drama seems to be far more and some seems way over board. Now if you are interested in the lead, guess some is more forgivable because your interest is kept.

This time I am watching cause I am interested in a few guys but watching for who they are bringing to the forefront as the possible next lead.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:24 am

I like the lead and I can't even with all the drama laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:14 am

the drama this season is not bad at all compared to bad chad in Jojo's season slamming doors and threatening people imo
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:16 am

albean99 wrote:Luckily for me, I think Becca's doing a good job even if I don't agree with her choice. I keep hearing good things about her so I do believe that a lot of people still like her. I didn't read up on the guys for the most part so didn't have many opinions going into the season. I don't really have a bad opinion of Connor, Chris R, or even Colton. I totally get not liking Garrett after the likes or Lincoln (he was never my favorite). I found last season boring other than liking a few of the women, including Becca, and I really can't remember a really good one for a very long time. Unfortunately, the drama is here to stay and it's there every season. I find Jordan funny at least.
I completely agree. I really like how she puts her heart on her sleeve and just says anything in her mind (it comes off that way to me). I think she's refreshing and different in a good way :yes:
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:18 pm

flojo031 wrote:WTF??!! I can't believe I was actually rooting for Lincoln at the beginning. What a loser-azzhole!! no no What possessed him to do something so vile??!! You don't put your hands on anyone, period. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, considering how much I love the Bachelor franchise (and how long I've been watching it); but if this trend of piss poor casting continues, then maybe it is time to finally pull the plug. I honestly don't know what's worse, TPTB not doing their due diligence (of vetting the contestants properly) or them already knowing what Lincoln did but still letting his slimy azz onto the show anyway. :angryemotion  It's just been one scandal right after another and I'm sick of it. TPTB really f***ed up this time, and I want to see them squirm like a worm on a hook.
Is there evidence that the show knew he was pending conviction or anything like that, surely not. I am outraged that a criminal coukd be allowed onto this or any show, especially one which has dating women as the main activity. It sickens me that imo Becca might be absolutely freaked out if not traumatised to hv a) made out with a sex offender b) watched that play out for all to see the week before this fact was known c) probably wrote some nice stuff about him in the blog (hvnt read it yet). Awful awful for any woman to go through. Just sickening, i wonder if he was convicted in another state or country that meant it hard to trace? All imo. This is a new low & can never happen again, it is totalky unacceptable and Becca imo wd be totally in her rights to sue the hell out of abc. I mean she was exposed to a criminal, imagine if he got to final 3 week, just awful, all imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:02 am

Question just because this board is so slow this season. Which do you think is a greater infraction to this franchise and sheds it in the poorest light: the Lincoln sexual assault conviction or the Demario/Corinne situation on BIP last year? Just curious for opinions.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:11 am

Kels0012 wrote:...Which do you think is a greater infraction to this franchise and sheds it in the poorest light: the Lincoln sexual assault conviction or the Demario/Corinne situation on BIP last year....
From what I remember Corrine and Demario didn’t go to court and press charges. They both took responsibility for their actions. Lincoln was convicted and is required to register as sex offender. The Lincoln situation is way worse JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:02 am

jen689 wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:...Which do you think is a greater infraction to this franchise and sheds it in the poorest light: the Lincoln sexual assault conviction or the Demario/Corinne situation on BIP last year....

From what I remember Corrine and Demario didn’t go to court and press charges. They both took responsibility for their actions. Lincoln was convicted and is required to register as sex offender. The Lincoln situation is way worse JMO

See and I thought it was the opposite because the question is which sheds the franchise in the poorest light. Lincoln's behaviour is all on him. While it is bad that the producers didn't find out about it, I could see that as the actual conviction didn't happen till after the show. The Demario/Corinne situation all happened on their watch as a result of the alcoholic fueled attmostphere that is encouraged by the show. Obviously people don't have to drink, but they encourage it and cast people who probably are already more likely to partake and behave irresponsibly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:09 am

Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:

See and I thought it was the opposite because the question is which sheds the franchise in the poorest light. Lincoln's behaviour is all on him. While it is bad that the producers didn't find out about it, I could see that as the actual conviction didn't happen till after the show. The Demario/Corinne situation all happened on their watch as a result of the alcoholic fueled attmostphere that is encouraged by the show. Obviously people don't have to drink, but they encourage it and cast people who probably are already more likely to partake and behave irresponsibly.

And, IIRC, the producers filmed the Demario/Corrine incident instead of trying to intervene.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:12 am

Sprite wrote:....I thought it was the opposite because the question is which sheds the franchise in the poorest light. Lincoln's behaviour is all on him. While it is bad that the producers didn't find out about it, I could see that as the actual conviction didn't happen till after the show. The Demario/Corinne situation all happened on their watch...
Production needs to do a better job of vetting their contestants. Anyone with a criminal case pending or convicted shouldn’t be allowed to participate. Demario and Corinne consensually agreed to their behavior. From what I remember it was a producer who objected to their actions. I don’t agree with what Demario and Corrine did. They took responsibility for their actions. There was no legal action taken against either of them. They don’t have criminal record, they don’t have a court order to attend AA, they don’t have to register as a sex offender Lincoln does JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:58 am

jen689 wrote:
Sprite wrote:....I thought it was the opposite because the question is which sheds the franchise in the poorest light. Lincoln's behaviour is all on him. While it is bad that the producers didn't find out about it, I could see that as the actual conviction didn't happen till after the show. The Demario/Corinne situation all happened on their watch...

Production needs to do a better job of vetting their contestants. Anyone with a criminal case pending or convicted shouldn’t be allowed to participate. Demario and Corinne consensually agreed to their behavior. From what I remember it was a producer who objected to their actions. I don’t agree with what Demario and Corrine did. They took responsibility for their actions. There was no legal action taken against either of them. They don’t have criminal record, they don’t have a court order to attend AA, they don’t have to register as a sex offender Lincoln does JMO

I certainly agree about the vetting, but the question wasn't about what was more serious, it was about what sheds the franchise in the poorest light. Yes, Lincoln's behaviour was more serious legally, but it doesn't really reflect on the franchise. They had nothing to do with it. They just did a sh*ty job of finding out about it, whereas the Demario/Corinne incident was all on the franchise and as @North mentioned, they didn't intervene, but continued to film the whole incident. I would venture we would have seen the whole incident...with the requisite black boxes...if the assault claims were not raised by the producer.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl