SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 pm

sdmom wrote:
richmondrose wrote:The fact that the season is spoiled makes it less interesting for me. They are stingy with sc which results in less sleuthing and discussion.

I agree, especially the TMZ pictures made the ending indisputable to me. I had so much fun sleuthing Rachel’s season thanks to RS’ double spoilers. Even Arie’s switchroo made this board hopping. Jmo.

Also, for the past few seasons, there’s always fans cheering the lead before the show actually airs. All the “this season will be deferent” “he/she will be the best lead” always end in disappointment. Jmo.

I agree. Just this year how the vetting of these guys hasn't been good, in fact been pretty disgusting, but I just don't think that Becca is a good Bette. She just isn't holding people's attention IMO.

Not only that but I think this is the first season ever that Harrison isn't doing his normal blog. Guess he too feels it isn't worth spending time on.... If anyone else can find his blogs, I'd love to read them. Thanks for the help finding them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I usually like the Bachelorette more than TB because of the guys and usually less weird dramarama.  This season the drama is on overload. I am sad for Becca, even though she is the one doing the choosing, tbtp have a big part in who stays early on.  I am disappointed/disgusted with some of the guys.  I hate that Becca chose G and continues to support him.  I can get into Jason, Blake and Wills for sure.  The others I like (Mike, Ryan, John) will soon be gone while she keeps Chris R, Connor, etc., not to mention G and Colton in her F4.  I still like the show for a guilty pleasure but this season, some of the guys are just too guilty...G and Linc for sure.
Just a question as I am getting confused but Chris R, was there anything found out about the guy that is bad?  There has been so much bad stuff found out about these guys this year so am getting confused by it all.

Not that I know of Auntie, he just does not seem "all that" to me as opposed to some other guys who are getting no dates and limited if any screen time.   I think he gets into an argument on Epi 6 and leaves, is sent away early?

I would like to see a bit less casting for drama and a bit more casting for "real" in this reality show.  This doesn't have to be like a trainwreck so much.  Maybe a bit more romance from a contestant who we don't have to cringe about when we see what they are IRL.  I hear folks saying they watch for the love story and are following for that.  I get that.  But when I can't respect the choice, I don't want to watch it.
I don't have to like the lead's  F1, but I wish I could at least have some one "worthy" to watch.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:48 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I usually like the Bachelorette more than TB because of the guys and usually less weird dramarama.  This season the drama is on overload. I am sad for Becca, even though she is the one doing the choosing, tbtp have a big part in who stays early on.  I am disappointed/disgusted with some of the guys.  I hate that Becca chose G and continues to support him.  I can get into Jason, Blake and Wills for sure.  The others I like (Mike, Ryan, John) will soon be gone while she keeps Chris R, Connor, etc., not to mention G and Colton in her F4.  I still like the show for a guilty pleasure but this season, some of the guys are just too guilty...G and Linc for sure.
Just a question as I am getting confused but Chris R, was there anything found out about the guy that is bad?  There has been so much bad stuff found out about these guys this year so am getting confused by it all.

Not that I know of Auntie, he just does not seem "all that" to me as opposed to some other guys who are getting no dates and limited if any screen time.   I think he gets into an argument on Epi 6 and leaves, is sent away early?

I would like to see a bit less casting for drama and a bit more casting for "real" in this reality show.  This doesn't have to be like a trainwreck so much.  Maybe a bit more romance from a contestant who we don't have to cringe about when we see what they are IRL.  I hear folks saying they watch for the love story and are following for that.  I get that.  But when I can't respect the choice, I don't want to watch it.
I don't have to like the lead's  F1, but I wish I could at least have some one "worthy" to watch.
Completely get what you are saying with the bolded and this time around, IMO Becca is falling very short in that category. Oh, well.....I hear what you are saying about Chris, just wondered if I missed something in the mess of it all. I agree as well, the casting this season in particular just isn't good enough considering all the crap that's been found out after filming started.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 pm

I agree with the terrible casting. But, who has a normal job, decent looks and pleasant personality would take 6 weeks off to go on a reality show, for a lead that’s not necessary of high quality? No wonder we get most models/ trainers/social influencers.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Luckily for me, I think Becca's doing a good job even if I don't agree with her choice. I keep hearing good things about her so I do believe that a lot of people still like her. I didn't read up on the guys for the most part so didn't have many opinions going into the season. I don't really have a bad opinion of Connor, Chris R, or even Colton. I totally get not liking Garrett after the likes or Lincoln (he was never my favorite). I found last season boring other than liking a few of the women, including Becca, and I really can't remember a really good one for a very long time. Unfortunately, the drama is here to stay and it's there every season. I find Jordan funny at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:26 pm

sdmom wrote:I agree with the terrible casting. But, who has a normal job, decent looks and pleasant personality would take 6 weeks off to go on a reality show, for a lead that’s not necessary of high quality? No wonder we get most models/ trainers/social influencers.
Jmo.

I know what you mean about getting the time off.  But we've had guys like Brian (coach), Dylan (accountant) from Andi's season.  Blake is a sales rep.  Jason is a banker.  I'm sure we could all think of more.  True, the guys who have flexible schedules or are somewhat "gig economy" workers or self-employed do have an easier time. I actually thought they did fairly well this season both with diversity and diverse occupations. Too bad they didn't spend the same time rooting out creepy behavior.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I think Becca has terrible taste in men so it isn't as much fun to watch for me because a lot of my favorites don't get screen time. I have always preferred 'Ette over Bach, but the contrived drama on BOTH shows is beyond stale.

I think her ex Ross being on the show last season really hurt her, in the sense that we got to see the guy she was with for 7 years .... why would she stay that long with him!?!?! If that’s any indication ....she’ll go down with the ship with Garrett ... regardless of what she finds out about him IMO

Speaking of Ross ... I’ve always wondered if him showing up and Becca sending him away for Arie, factored into Aries decision to choose Becca, feeling a little obligated to choose her. I’m not saying it was a main reason .... but part of decision making process.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:38 pm

@northernviewer ITA. All Becca needs to do is paint welcome on her forehead to finalize being a great doormat. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:46 pm

WTF??!! I can't believe I was actually rooting for Lincoln at the beginning. What a loser-azzhole!! no no What possessed him to do something so vile??!! You don't put your hands on anyone, period. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, considering how much I love the Bachelor franchise (and how long I've been watching it); but if this trend of piss poor casting continues, then maybe it is time to finally pull the plug. I honestly don't know what's worse, TPTB not doing their due diligence (of vetting the contestants properly) or them already knowing what Lincoln did but still letting his slimy azz onto the show anyway. :angryemotion  It's just been one scandal right after another and I'm sick of it. TPTB really f***ed up this time, and I want to see them squirm like a worm on a hook.

Last edited by flojo031 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
sdmom wrote:I agree with the terrible casting. But, who has a normal job, decent looks and pleasant personality would take 6 weeks off to go on a reality show, for a lead that’s not necessary of high quality? No wonder we get most models/ trainers/social influencers.
Jmo.

I know what you mean about getting the time off.  But we've had guys like Brian (coach), Dylan (accountant) from Andi's season.  Blake is a sales rep.  Jason is a banker.  I'm sure we could all think of more.  True, the guys who have flexible schedules or are somewhat "gig economy" workers or self-employed do have an easier time.  I actually thought they did fairly well this season both with diversity and diverse occupations.  Too bad they didn't spend the same time rooting out creepy behavior.

I agree you have a valid point that each seadon there are a few gems. However, the lead doesn’t necessarily falls for them., IMO. I don’t remember any amazing chemistry between Andi and Brian or Dylan. I still don’t get Blake’s appeal, tbh. On paper I like Jon the half Asian but Becca didn’t agree with me. So, it’s hard to get into a season when I am not invested in the front runners.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:00 am

@sdmom I hear you about the lead not having chemistry with the MOT guys, hence they leave earlier.  I guess what I'm hoping for would be yes, the 2-3 tops that tptb pretty much know the lead will want and then out of the other 20+ a few more that are highlighted and given some time for us the fans to see and enjoy.  I personally don't need endless go rounds of David the chicken aggravating Jordan.  Jordan was quite funny all on his own.  I could do without certain other MOT guys being so showcased and some of the fun/hopefully nice guys getting the short end. Like the endless Linc and Connor debacle. MF and company never know when to stop. They so often kill the joke by never letting it end.  IDK maybe Ryan was a total dork when the camera was on him and we saw the 30 seconds of fun.  But how would we know? The examples this season are the ones we see now. I feel though that every season we get some contestants (I'm looking at you Corrine) shoved down our throats to the point of nausea, and others all but ignored. Just try a new formula is what I am asking for.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:36 am

@pavalygurl ITA on the drama. It's ridiculous every year. This is their format - get someone who wants to be the drama queen/king to be the villain and then find someone who will take offense and run to the lead (who will ignore them). Some of the "villains" don't know they're playing that role and their careers are hurt (Stu from Jen's season and Olivia from Ben's are just 2 examples). What's really annoying is that it means we're not going to see the ones that we're more interested in. I'm sure this isn't going to change unless or until they think it will improve ratings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl