SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 51 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun May 27, 2018 10:45 am

RS personally knows that Tomi (she also lives in Dallas) -- the extreme radio shock jock with polarizing opinions that Garrett followed. RS has been interviewed on her show on more than one occasion. I am sure that people have probably tweeted him about this and may continue to do so. Even though it would be nice if he would say something, I don't know that he will. As far as other news outlets -- I think there are some that definitely look the other way because they don't want to make the Bachelor Franchise up set with them. I honestly think that if Garrett was not F1 -- he would probably not be having production "protection" at all. I would think it would be the opposite. However, what would it do for the "love story" on the show -- if this was out in the open? All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun May 27, 2018 12:38 pm

RS is out of town for the long weekend so he may yet address things when he returns.

As for the media picking things up and asking questions, IMO this is harder to address because Garrett was liking controversial posts vs posting them himself....at least that is my understanding from what has been discussed here.

It will be interesting to see how all this is handled.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 27, 2018 1:46 pm

It depends where RS falls with opinions regarding Garrett’s likes. I get the feeling RS is pretty apolitical and DGAF about most of these topics. If it were a dumb cheating or playa scandal? RS would interrupt his weekend getaway to give us the breaking news. Rolling Eyes
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 2:32 pm

I have finally caught up on the discussions of all of the social media likings of Garrett. I don't even know what to say. I can say that if this man was in my life I would have some questions for him. Becca will have to deal with this as she is the one who chose him. I think whether his behavior is a deal-breaker just depends on the other person involved. I also wanted to answer a question on why did Becca choose him. I think most of these leads choose the person they fall in lust with most. Are there other feelings? It's possible. I don't necessarily think they discussed all of the topics that should probably be discussed before getting engaged. If they did it could be a non issue. I am saying IF. I won't speculate that he lied to her because I wasn't there. I have seen couples that are polar opposites with what they believe and how they choose to carry out those beliefs. This is something they for sure need to discuss. Maybe they can move past it. Maybe it is a deal-breaker. I have no idea. I don't have much of an opinion of Garrett based on looks and a few short video clips. I do think the likes are unfortunate. This entire post is JMO and I apologize in advance if anything stated is not within the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun May 27, 2018 2:33 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BjSbN6LB9lm/

Becca’s latest IG. Not sure how to upload the picture. Maybe someone can help. She tagged her location. Agoura Hills , California. I’m assuming she’s at the SHV.
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 2:39 pm

@Teamee Nice catch!

bkoof
Verified

Follow
Agoura Hills, California
14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 32687550_1917144638296408_3717774152988360704_n

bkoof Let’s get ready to ruuummmbbbllle! It’s all happening tomorrow people! Will Chris call this the most dramatic season ever?? You’ll just have to tune in for @bacheloretteabc Mondays, 8/7c to find out

Some of the promo's contestants post sound like they are being spit out by an advertising bot.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 27, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 27, 2018 2:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Teamee Nice catch!

bkoof
Verified

Follow
Agoura Hills, California
14 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 32687550_1917144638296408_3717774152988360704_n

bkoof Let’s get ready to ruuummmbbbllle! It’s all happening tomorrow people! Will Chris call this the most dramatic season ever?? You’ll just have to tune in for @bacheloretteabc Mondays, 8/7c to find out

Some of the promo's contestants post sound like they are being spit out by an advertising bot.

I think leads are required to do this SM stuff these days. Though I could be wrong. This photo reminds me how much I like her humor. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 2:51 pm

For those familiar with the area, is Agoura Hills a different city than Hollywood Hills, or is Hollywood Hills a city? or a description of an area that Agoura Hills is located in?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 2:53 pm

Yep, I imagine lots of rumbling. Personally, I hate when my tummy does that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 2:55 pm

@GuardianAngel Agoura Hills is where the mansion is located. It’s not the same as. Hollywood Hills.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 2:58 pm

That could be the tag where the pic was taken?, but I thought about Bryan and Rachel's SHV posts that were in the "Hills" and close to the mansion. I remember trying to figure it all out the Hill thing. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teamee Sun May 27, 2018 3:04 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BjQ1jx2Djyf/
This is what elan uploaded. No tag of Aurora Hills on his
Teamee
Teamee

Female Posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 51 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl