SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by teambigrach Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:17 am

star_D wrote:About the picture posted by Mike Fliess at night 1, I can clearly identify Alex, Clay, Colton, and Ryan, Chris S.
I think it's ordered by name.
So I change the perspective and add some names here
teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Name210
I am not sure which one is Nick and not really sure which one is Grant but you can clearly see one guy named Jay.

wow this is so awesome! i think Nick might be the one at the far right, 2nd bottom row

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@ReneeM I tend to agree they're probably not the same IMO, idiots to put it nicely laugh out loud, based on the differing stories.  Thanks for mentioning the initials, I couldn't remember the B for the last name.

So then this is could be/is likely the Jake / Jacob that GA already started a thread for?

I'd still like to find him befor eRS announces him and so we can match him up on GD pics and such.

Yes this thread was started March 7th. From what little info we had I created a thread Jacob (Jake). It's the first post on the thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:Shared with me, found on reddit. Credit to reddit for posting

Contestant has the initials J.B and it appears he is on the show for exposure and IG followers. His name is believed to be Jacob goes by Jake and is 31 years old.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4720-jake-jacob-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:58 am

star_D wrote:About the picture posted by Mike Fliess at night 1, I can clearly identify Alex, Clay, Colton, and Ryan, Chris S.
teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Name210
I am not sure which one is Nick and not really sure which one is Grant but you can clearly see one guy named Jay.

But supposedly there’s a contestant named Jason. So wouldn’t he be the one next to Grant?
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4746-jason-tartick-sleuthing-spoilers

So which one do you think it’s Jason?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:40 pm

Has this picture been posted from the football GD?

https://instagram.com/p/BgrrqryFKBZ/

And looking through that account, on this pic someone commented (saying he's her cousin) and another mentioned the name Trent.  So we may be able to use that while sleuthing to ID him / find a last name.

teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Image287
My SC - Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Has this picture been posted from the football GD?

https://instagram.com/p/BgrrqryFKBZ/

And looking through that account, on this pic someone commented (saying he's her cousin) and another mentioned the name Trent.  So we may be able to use that while sleuthing to ID him / find a last name.

teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Image287
My SC - Source

Sorry didn't see the link to the other photo. From what I read elsewhere, someone that was at the filming said the band wasn't even involved in the date!

2nd pic of the dodge ball date... Does the guy on the left look like either of the last 2 guys in the first night BTS photo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:17 pm

IMO he'd probably be the one next to Ryan on the bottom row of the Night one guys pic posted above with names.  And that would also work alphabetically in the list.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO he'd probably be the one next to Ryan on the bottom row of the Night one guys pic posted above with names.  And that would also work alphabetically in the list.

JMO

Yeah, that is what I thought. The last guy looks like he could be black.

I clicked on both those girls IG and they are both private so couldn't get any info there.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:39 pm

The guy on the left last name "Jespersen".  The poster is from Iowa.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:42 pm

sdmom wrote:

But supposedly there’s a contestant named Jason. So wouldn’t he be the one next to Grant?
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4746-jason-tartick-sleuthing-spoilers

So which one do you think it’s Jason?

I think Nick is at the end of row three, far right.  I can barely make out the name in print below.  There is something printed beneath each picture, but I am not sure it is the same as the names we have.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Sorry for double post. My chromebook wouldn't let me re-edit. For example, the letters under Rickey in the bottom row IMO don't match "Rickey". But the ones for "Nick" seem to if that makes sense.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:The guy on the left last name "Jespersen".  The poster is from Iowa.

teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1377737533 @MiniDiva  Trent Jespersen! Thanks teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1377737533 @Ladybug82 for the lead!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154814673593983&set=pb.501153982.-2207520000.1521917038.&type=3&theater
teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 18485255_10154814673593983_3792993839003792260_n

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:00 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan