SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LiboLRC Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:55 am

I hope so I don't want them to confuse Becca TBH

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:55 am

Aria wrote:Oh, no. These Jilly comparisons are starting to scare me. I loved her season, for the most part, except for that tiny little detail at the end where she got engaged to my least favorite contestant ever. Don't let me down, Becca!

LOL..i hope Becca find her Reid sooner in the season Praying . I'm still mourning over the sunk of my Reid-Jilly ship giggling

I wish her own JP and Chris Siegfried . A "rock" kind of guy.... Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:02 am

Diana wrote:Becca is killing it.  teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 1f60d That dress is beautiful imo

Cinderella is right.  Becca looks beautiful.  Too bad her evil stepmother, Flies and evil stepsisters, Mopsy and Manson had to go to the ball with her.  Yikes.  Go, go far away and find your Prince Charming girl. Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:02 am

umngirl wrote:Looking at the pic with MF, Mills and CH all I can think about is Amy Kaufman’s book and her description of Fleiss. This fits it to a T.

LOL, I am just finished with the first chapter and you are so right.  He makes me queasy.  

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:23 am

LiboLRC wrote:Appareantly the talking about Arie has begun https://twitter.com/Millsy11374/status/974488273065205760

hopefully its the guys paying out Arie and his driving ability?.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:26 am

@LeapofFaith It was to be expected right ?! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:32 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:@LeapofFaith It was to be expected right ?! Hugesmile

laugh out loud yep i would hope they pay him out heaps especially if he is intending to watch laugh out loud then i hope that's it because i really do not want to hear his name again past night one!! he doesn't deserve more attention. leave airy in the past and on the bottom shelf where he belongs-jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:57 am

I see banjo guy, and some mighty fine looking guys and some chicken  teambecca - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 23 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 am

I think we've seen that stupid chicken outfit in a past season....now where is something I don't have the answer to right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I think we've seen that stupid chicken outfit in a past season....now where is something I don't have the answer to right now.

good memory!

me thinks it was from Ben H's Vegas group date . One of the girls wearing that outfit. IIRC giggling Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:19 am

alwaystulips wrote:Cinderella is right.  Becca looks beautiful.  Too bad her evil stepmother, Flies and evil stepsisters, Mopsy and Manson had to go to the ball with her.  Yikes.  Go, go far away and find your Prince Charming girl. Smiley
IA. I feel nausea seeing those 3 Slime-balls (that go hand in hand with RS Slime-Shady), so good luck to Becca ... I hope she can be proud of herself at the end of this journey.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:30 am

pavalygurl wrote:LOL, I am just finished with the first chapter and you are so right.  He makes me queasy.  

Pay some attention to Chapter 7 when you get to it. Amy describes a lunch with an ex producer (Michael Carroll) in which he told her "I can make you say some effed-up sheet" (I cleaned that up BTW) and proceeded to role play with her and actually got to her - even though she knew it was only role playing. She goes through a number of other examples but she also says that "In many ways, cast members ultimately fall in love not in a helicopter or Fantasy Suite but in the interview rooms."

For some reason this was a revelation to me - I always felt that ITMs were manipulated by producers to get the cast to say certain things (to follow a predetermined story line) but I never made the the connection that it is in ITMs where the producers get the cast to actually believe and feel certain things - not just say them. So when we hear Becca or any of her suitors say stuff, I will always consider that in that moment at least, they feel and believe that stuff they say. Amy points out that the techniques producers use to make this happen are very similar to how police interrogations are carried out and how the police can get someone to confess to a crime that they had nothing to do with.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan