SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 am

Alanna wrote:Has Arie ceased dming his exes yet or what? I’m nervous for Lauren.

You're funny! Giving up side chicks is like asking Arie to give up oxygen!

Btw, has anyone read that reddit post from Arie's neighbor? About the sex spreadsheet and the cheating on Sydney? It's all so ridiculous and entertaining.

Aria

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:54 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@missnana I think Arie told Becca. But he wasn’t honest about why and that it was about getting back with her, not easing his guilt.

Listening to Lauren on JKL, she is as self centered as Arie. Perhaps they are perfect for each other? 

I know I personally have no respect for her lack of empathy for Becca. 

All JMO.

I don't think she is self-centered.  She has said that she didn't want to do anything to upset Becca when Arie initially reached out to her.  It's always difficult to know what is exactly going on behind the scenes, especially when you are miles apart and you are a third party.  Jmo.  

I happen to disagree. If you respect another woman, you don’t tell her boyfriend you love him. I am grateful she is so selfish, because Arie wouldn’t have dumped Becca without Lauren. Because, it easn’t About him not being happy with Becca, it was about wanting Lauren.

Arie wasn’t single during any of their early conversations, she even admired if he didn’t want her back she didn't want to talk. This was pre-break up and she knew.

Lauren cared only about her feelings, not Becca at all.

And saying Arie handled it perfectly.

I respect everyone here’s right to our own opinions and mine is that Lauren is as selfish and self-centered as Arie. They deserve each other.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:03 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@missnana I think Arie told Becca. But he wasn’t honest about why and that it was about getting back with her, not easing his guilt.

Listening to Lauren on JKL, she is as self centered as Arie. Perhaps they are perfect for each other? 

I know I personally have no respect for her lack of empathy for Becca. 

All JMO.

I don't think she is self-centered.  She has said that she didn't want to do anything to upset Becca when Arie initially reached out to her.  It's always difficult to know what is exactly going on behind the scenes, especially when you are miles apart and you are a third party.  Jmo.  

I happen to disagree. If you respect another woman, you don’t tell her boyfriend you love him. I am grateful she is so selfish, because Arie wouldn’t have dumped Becca without Lauren. Because, it easn’t About him not being happy with Becca, it was about wanting Lauren.

Arie wasn’t single during any of their early conversations, she even admired if he didn’t want her back she didn't want to talk. This was pre-break up and she knew.

Lauren cared only about her feelings, not Becca at all.

And saying Arie handled it perfectly.

I respect everyone here’s right to our own opinions and mine is that Lauren is as selfish and self-centered as Arie. They deserve each other.

All JMO.

Agree 100%, @stuckinsc . Then again, the other half of this pair disrespected his “good freeing” (at the time), disregarded show rules, and flew a journal halfway across the country in an attempt to win back his friend’s fiancé. So basically, two peas in a pod here. It’s all yuck. I don’t really respect either of them right now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I wonder why the answer to that question isn't being discussed.
IMO, because the whole thing was a setup and TPTB basically said, go along with it Becca, give a good show and you get your season.  I know I am going to have to duck with that thought, but why else would she "permit" because she obviously did, the cameras to follow her on the plane, follow her home, film in her home, so on and so forth.  Yes, she put on a good show, got people to fall for it, now she has her season.  IMO
Just trying to catch up and saw this. If it has not been already answered, then think about this.....the whole, entire season was a set up like I theorized. Arie came on knowing the score. He fell for Lauren not two ladies, but the switch script required two ladies. So he went along with it and the rest is historArie!... laugh out loud

We are talking about this on another board. To be over love within 6 weeks of being dumped ready enough to take on 25 plus men. SMH. The fact that TPTB followed her home, filmed her at home and then followed Arie. Honestly it's been 9 years since Jason/Molly the ratings I believe have been dropping off on this snoozefest, so let's ramp it up. As Kasha says what do you expect from the producer of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:25 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
IMO, because the whole thing was a setup and TPTB basically said, go along with it Becca, give a good show and you get your season.  I know I am going to have to duck with that thought, but why else would she "permit" because she obviously did, the cameras to follow her on the plane, follow her home, film in her home, so on and so forth.  Yes, she put on a good show, got people to fall for it, now she has her season.  IMO
Just trying to catch up and saw this. If it has not been already answered, then think about this.....the whole, entire season was a set up like I theorized. Arie came on knowing the score. He fell for Lauren not two ladies, but the switch script required two ladies. So he went along with it and the rest is historArie!... laugh out loud

We are talking about this on another board.  To be over love within 6 weeks of being dumped ready enough to take on 25 plus men.  SMH.  The fact that TPTB followed her home, filmed her at home and then followed Arie.  Honestly it's been 9 years since Jason/Molly the ratings I believe have been dropping off on this snoozefest, so let's ramp it up.  As Kasha says what do you expect from the producer of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Yes, they are ramping things up. The attention span of the two age demographics they are trying to attract is REALLY short, plus you have to do the REALLY unexpected to keep them tuning in. So, from here on out, I feel we should expect "shock tv" and the "shockier" the better TPTB will think it is for ratings.
Hope the cast feel whatever they participate in is worth it, because, they (cast members) could jolly well be signing away their future to be on this show.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Diana wrote:Please get married this year, I’m a good person and deserve to see the first Bachelor Nation divorce next year laugh out loud

Ok a serious note. Nothing these two are saying is realistic or sane. But it’s Arie and Lauren we are talking about. They have about five brain cells put together. 

Jmo
I'm totally confused. 
Plenty of couples get married and have good marriages without knowing each other or having dated a year. Some last and some don't. Some even have children together prior to the marriage taking place. We have seen this many times. I don't think this couple has less brain cells than the others. JMO
I certainly wish no couple a divorce. Ever. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:Has Arie ceased dming his exes yet or what? I’m nervous for Lauren.

You're funny! Giving up side chicks is like asking Arie to give up oxygen!

Btw, has anyone read that reddit post from Arie's neighbor? About the sex spreadsheet and the cheating on Sydney? It's all so ridiculous and entertaining.

I did tease that he needed separate journals for keeping each girl straight since he juggled so many . A slreadsheet if true is so much more efficient if true. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:Please get married this year, I’m a good person and deserve to see the first Bachelor Nation divorce next year laugh out loud

Ok a serious note. Nothing these two are saying is realistic or sane. But it’s Arie and Lauren we are talking about. They have about five brain cells put together. 

Jmo
I'm totally confused. 
Plenty of couples get married and have good marriages without knowing each other or having dated a year. Some last and some don't. Some even have children together prior to the marriage taking place. We have seen this many times. I don't think this couple has less brain cells than the others. JMO
I certainly wish no couple a divorce. Ever. JMO

Exactly. I will never ever wish a divorce on anyone. Personally, I don’t find it funny at all. It’s probsbbly just me.
Arie Lauren Becca seem to be happy now. I don’t know if Arie and Lauren will last, I don’t know if Beccs and her F1 will last, but I wish all three happiness. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:35 pm

I don't know, if Arie and Lauren are both going to treat engagements and marriage like a joke, I have no problem with posters here treating their hypothetical divorce like a joke.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Jmo
I'm totally confused. 
I certainly wish no couple a divorce. Ever

I believe that @Diana was joking, hence the smiley. But even if she was not her opinion is as valid as everyone else’s. 

I do think Lauren and Arie are not exceptionally intellectual people. That can work in their favor. 

I will also say that they aren’t doing a great job last night or today showing that either one of them thought about anybody but themselves. 

I am actually interested to see if they still have any interest if each other once the excitement of this is over. Because, I think they both enjoyed this past two months without feeling at all bad about creeping around on Becca with Arie’s half truths and Lauren admiring if he didn’t plan to break up with Becca then she didn’t want to talk to him.

I find them self-centered, but it may make them perfect for each other. 

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Why was Airy having a "panic attack" outside Lauren's house when he had already sealed the deal and got assurance she would take him back (and btw, bring an engagement ring giggling) before he broke up with Becca?scratch

And how convenient there was no family at home for Arie to have to convince "No, I reaaaalllly mean it this time"

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Jmo
I'm totally confused. 
I certainly wish no couple a divorce. Ever

I believe that @Diana was joking, hence the smiley. But even if she was not her opinion is as valid as everyone else’s. 

I do think Lauren and Arie are not exceptionally intellectual people. That can work in their favor. 

I will also say that they aren’t doing a great job last night or today showing that either one of them thought about anybody but themselves. 

I am actually interested to see if they still have any interest if each other once the excitement of this is over. Because, I think they both enjoyed this past two months without feeling at all bad about creeping around on Becca with Arie’s half truths and Lauren admiring if he didn’t plan to break up with Becca then she didn’t want to talk to him.

I find them self-centered, but it may make them perfect for each other

All JMO.

I am totally leaning this way. I said in another post, Arie and Lauren just might make it to the altar! Wouldn't you rather have these two selfish and simple peeps be together than dragging a more mature and evolved individual into their messy orbit?

There's nothing wrong with being basic and simple. And these two are the very definition of simple. Some folks have open marriages and not-so open marriages that work for them. Arie and Lauren might find some arrangement that works for them.

Yeah, they didn't go about it in the best way - it was going to be messy regardless - and they do seem ridiculously oblivious and self-centered but they aren't killing folks or polluting the environment.

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal