SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:21 am

This 'reunion' between he and Lauren almost makes me want to throw up the bagel bites I just had. Rolling Eyes BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2622943811

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f49c

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 8367-910 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 I_got_13 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 E5kqdm15 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:21 am

docnash14 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don’t understand. After they broke up Becca did multiple ITMs and let cameras follow her on the plane and Home.  Why??  Smh

I wonder why the answer to that question isn't being discussed.

I’m curious what either of you think about that.

I thought it was strange and wondered if they had to get a release from everyone on the plane.  They showed so many people!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:22 am

umngirl wrote:Becca has officially blown right by everyone in terms of IG followers.

https://www.instagram.com/bkoof

I've looked at these #'s several times this evening:

4:30 p.m. est = 345K
7:30 p.m. est = 354K
9:30 p.m. est = 369K
10:15 p.m. est = 388K
11:20 p.m. est = 416K

You Go Girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:23 am

I haven't read the comments tonight yet here or on SM.

I was worried about watching but it wasn't as bad as I expected after last night. I thought Becca did really well first talking to CH and then Arie. I liked that she ended it by wishing him & Lauren well.

I don't know if Arie helped himself with the audience but I did like that he took responsibility for everything. I have no issue with him being happy with Lauren and I wish them well. So was that the real proposal or was RS right about them doing it earlier?

I loved that Becca was announced as the Bachelorette! I think she's going to be really good and she even got a chance to show it. That was a great way to end the show after all the pain that had gone before. I liked the guy with the banjo. I'm not sure about the others yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:23 am

Sorry had to share because LMAO

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:24 am

That People photo cover affraid question

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f49c

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 8367-910 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 I_got_13 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 E5kqdm15 BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:25 am

docnash14 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don’t understand. After they broke up Becca did multiple ITMs and let cameras follow her on the plane and Home.  Why??  Smh

I noticed that right away ..... Becaa wasn’t shying away from the camera... I’m nt buying that Arie breaking up with her was a blindside ... I believe she had a heads up on that .... she knew what was going down and that if she played along she’d get the Ette role. That whole ...
Th cameras needed to be there .... puh-leeze .... inobody wants that unless it’s going to benefit you ... how many times when talking tonight did she mention her new chapter. no wonder she was kinda gracious towards Arie .... she’s in the passenger seat of the bus running over a Arie and Lauren .... MF is the diver.

Sadly, Becca will be get her turn at this

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:25 am

Linds911 wrote:This 'reunion' between he and Lauren almost makes me want to throw up the bagel bites I just had. Rolling Eyes BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2622943811

The way she immediately jumped into his arms and ended that talk with "I want an engagement ASAP", knowing that he had just dumped Becca 4 days prior? I knew she was an idiot, because I didn't realize that the extent of how tone-deaf and unsympathetic she was. These two seriously deserve each other and I hope they stick to their word and go away.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:25 am

So, lots of Becca love on here...for these reasons:

1) She's a great person
2) She was edited to be a really great person
3) She was the first name as an F1 spoiler and so naturally many attached themselves to her with vigor (I have been guilty of this in the past!)

Watching Unspoiled really helps you stay objective about the show and the outcome and I can see why Arie fell for Lauren. I saw a more reciprocal relationship in terms of communication. She was asking him how he was doing, checking in, and really making an effort to get to know him. She was also endearingly vulnerable with him and if she didn't let him know how she was feeling with her words, she let him know in her emotions. And to see him being really vulnerable with her as well was just really great to watch!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:26 am

havadrpepper wrote:
umngirl wrote:Becca has officially blown right by everyone in terms of IG followers.

https://www.instagram.com/bkoof

I've looked at these #'s several times this evening:

4:30 p.m. est = 345K
7:30 p.m. est = 354K
9:30 p.m. est = 369K
10:15 p.m. est = 388K
11:20 p.m. est = 416K

You Go Girl!

I just followed her a few minutes ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:28 am

northernviewer wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I noticed that right away ..... Becaa wasn’t shying away from the camera... I’m nt buying that Arie breaking up with her was a blindside ... I believe she had a heads up on that .... she knew what was going down and that if she played along she’d get the Ette role.   That whole ...
Th cameras needed to be there .... puh-leeze .... inobody wants that unless it’s going to benefit you ...   how many times when talking tonight did she mention her new chapter.    no wonder she was kinda gracious towards Arie .... she’s in the passenger seat of the bus running over a Arie and Lauren .... MF is the diver.

Sadly, Becca will be get her turn at this

Yup, someone was whispering to her that they needed to film her crying over Arie to get the Bachelorette role! Oh well. Glad to see the real love story!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:29 am

Don't know if this was posted yet, but Dean and Nick did a recap of last night's finale and it's the funniest thing I've ever seen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlx43P_4RJ8

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal