SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:If Lauren said she’d fight for their love early on while he’s still with Becca, what was she expecting ? Arie is an azz but how is Lauren innocent ? Just asking so don’t jump down my throat please.
IMO, it sounds like RS said that Lauren didn't ask for it and for it especially this way so why take it out on her?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:If Lauren said she’d fight for their love early on while he’s still with Becca, what was she expecting ? Arie is an azz but how is Lauren innocent ? Just asking so don’t jump down my throat please.
IMO, it sounds like RS said that Lauren didn't ask for it and for it especially this way so why take it out on her?

Just trying to wrap my head around this. Same as people still doubting what RS says about timeline etc. :crazed
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:06 pm

I hope Becca does take the Bachelorette gig and knocks it out of the park. She’ll be 1000x better than Arie that’s for sure.

JMO

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 86669110 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could see him saying the break up had nothing to do with Lauren. Makes perfect sense to me.

He wasn't in love with Becca and he knew it.
I could buy that if he didn't feel the need to contact Lauren before he ended things with Becca.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could see him saying the break up had nothing to do with Lauren. Makes perfect sense to me.

He wasn't in love with Becca and he knew it. They had one SHV, maybe 2 counting the 4wheeling. Dec 8th, was the last one. Meanwhile he's like Lauren's IG posts.

All though December, all through the holidays, no sneaking around that we could come up with. The next planned SHV was Jan 10th which I think was the break up. Over a month after the last one? While sleuthing, the timeline was definitely not making sense to me since he was accounted for quite often.

It will get harder before it gets easier.

Right! Arie was never in love with Becca and the only problem I have with him is what in Tarantion was going on in his head to make him pick her.

Becca being a better lead than Arie, time will tell metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 9 2498057887
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Imho, Lauren didn't do anything wrong. Arie contacted her and asked for another chance and she took him back. As her Dad said, "Lauren is a smart lady...we don't worry about her." I think she'll be fine, with or without Arie.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:11 pm

If you entertain any conversations with an engaged man about a potential future relationship, you did do something wrong IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:12 pm

IMO, I think Arie was in love with the idea of Becca but when he spent time with her in the real world he realized he was having second thoughts and realized he was more in love LOVE with Lauren
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:If you entertain any conversations with an engaged man about a potential future relationship, you did do something wrong IMO.

You mean the one you were competing with on a tv show. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:21 pm

pbmax wrote:
ReneeM wrote:If you entertain any conversations with an engaged man about a potential future relationship, you did do something wrong IMO.

You mean the one you were competing with on a tv show. JMO

The TV show and competition was over at that point. Arie chose and proposed to Becca.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:23 pm

Not much over and it's still a tv show
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:25 pm

Okay when is it not a competition and TV show anymore? Like should Bryan, Jordan and Shawn still be worried about competing with the F2 guys on their seasons?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92