SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:19 pm

ElonM wrote:metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 2a4d2310

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 3806527698  that's hilarious! At the same time I can only roll my eyes because it's like Arie acts like it makes him a better person or like he's more genuine or something Rolling Eyes Arie's better-than-thou attitude is so off-putting to me. I'd rather contestants shill on IG than imo spend their time cheating on women, or proposing to one woman, creeping on another's IG while engaged, then dumping their fiancee while on camera and talking how it will be "fun" to watch. Arie should care more about how he treats the women he's been in relationships with rather than who is or isn't shilling on IG no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 2a4d2310

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 68 3806527698  that's hilarious! At the same time I can only roll my eyes because it's like Arie acts like it makes him a better person or like he's more genuine or something Rolling Eyes Arie's better-than-thou attitude is so off-putting to me. I'd rather contestants shill on IG than imo spend their time cheating on women, or proposing to one woman, creeping on another's IG while engaged, then dumping their fiancee while on camera and talking how it will be "fun" to watch. Arie should care more about how he treats the women he's been in relationships with rather than who is or isn't shilling on IG no no jmo

Plus they weren’t given the name Jr to a famous millionaire Sr. If he was the caliber racer that he is now without the Sr’s name, he’d probably be shilling with the best of them . Imo :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:51 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:It's all about perspective.  It's a TV show, and a highly edited one at that.  OT, but we received a devastating phone call last week that my DH's Aunt had a major heart attack.  She had been hospitalized for several days, but her heart stopped beating and she passed away Saturday night.  She was only 61. Life can change quickly.  Be kind to all, for we aren't promised tomorrow.  My young kids have never attended a funeral, so this will be difficult for them to understand.  
So sorry for your family’s loss.

ElonM wrote:http://www.etonline.com/bip-alums-jade-roper-tanner-tolbert-reveal-why-abc-missed-the-mark-with-arie-luyendyk-jr-exclusive
Eh, Tanner should not judge anyone else IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:16 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/05/why-this-bachelor-expert-always-feels-sorry-for-the-final-couple-during-the-season-finale/?utm_term=.687a15fb3226

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:35 pm

littlereddress wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/05/why-this-bachelor-expert-always-feels-sorry-for-the-final-couple-during-the-season-finale/?utm_term=.687a15fb3226

Interesting article, thanks for bringing it here! IMO the editors only work with what they are given so in Courtney's case she behaved badly and said horrible things in her PI's and was sorry for it later but it was always a little too little and a little too late and took years to change her image.

Another hit for Arie...

www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/arie-luyendyks-ex-is-furious-a-67859.aspx

Arie Luyendyk's Ex is Furious About Her Miscarriage Story on 'The Bachelor'
Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s ex-girlfriend Cassie Harshman is calling him out for his lies on The Bachelor. During his one-on-one date with Lauren Burnham, the 36-year-old race car driver revealed that he lived with his ex-girlfriend for three years and that she suffered a miscarriage while he was traveling for racing-- which eventually resulted to their breakup. But Cassie has a different version of the story. "He was with me in the doctor's office when we found out about the miscarriage," Cassie, who got pregnant with Arie's baby seven years ago, told Life and Style. "It didn't happen at all the way he portrayed it. At all!"

On The Bachelor, Arie revealed that he got a call from his ex saying, "I lost the baby and when you get home I won't be there." Cassie, on the other hand, claims that they were still together long after she lost the baby. "The miscarriage was the beginning of the end," she added, "but it was a long breakup."

The worst part, however, isn't Arie's distorted version of the truth but the fact that he shared a personal and traumatic event for Cassie, who hasn't shared the news to her friends and family.

"It wasn't his story to tell," she said. "It's so disrespectful. It's very painful to see one of the worst experiences of my life played out on TV."

"That he would use this while cameras are rolling, with someone he barely knows, to garner sympathy, is just really sad. I never even told my dad about the miscarriage. I have a lot of friends and family that didn't know, and The Bachelor is how they're finding out. It sucks," Cassie added.

Do you believe Arie's ex?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Yes ... it’s Aries story to telll ... he was half of that pregnancy .... :headbanging

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:51 pm

My SIL suffered 2 miscarriages and she still laments it although it was 15 years ago. Everyone handles that traumatic event differently as the years pass . If Arie lied about the event, then what an addition to the jerk column. Another testament to his shady side imo .
Here we go again, it’s not what happened but how .

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:56 pm

It was Arie's right, sure. But as a decent human being, when the woman you used to love (and he had a tattoo of her name, so hopefully he did love her) tells you multiple times (and she said this 6 years ago too) that this is not something she wants the world to know, you freaking honor that. This was not such a pressing matter that he couldn't have told Lauren during the fantasy suite if he needed to. He also told Emily on the first date. It's clear to me that he using this as a ploy for sympathy and it's disgusting. It tells me the type of man he is. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:04 pm

northernviewer wrote:Yes ... it’s Aries story to telll ... he was half of that pregnancy .... :headbanging

But maybe just not tell it on TV? And, if the reports from Emily's season are to be believed -- this would be the second time he's shared the miscarriage story on a reality tv show -- with one making prime time while the other did not.

Is Arie that clueless about the optics of sharing such a personal story on TV? Out of respect for the woman he created and lost a life with, he should not use that story as a sympathy ploy to woo another woman. All the above is my opinion but it's also just plain human decency and good manners.

Last edited by North on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Aria wrote:It was Arie's right, sure. But as a decent human being, when the woman you used to love (and he had a tattoo of her name, so hopefully he did love her) tells you multiple times (and she said this 6 years ago too) that this is not something she wants the world to know, you freaking honor that. This was not such a pressing matter that he couldn't have told Lauren during the fantasy suite if he needed to. He also told Emily on the first date. It's clear to me that he using this as a ploy for sympathy and it's disgusting. It tells me the type of man he is. IMO.

You beat me to it. Could've saved myself some typing. Feel the exact same way.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Diana wrote:idk but jmo if Becca is the bachelorette good luck Arie.. they are going to run you over ten times over JMHO
I am thinking that Tia may be the next bette. Look at how they set her up for it during the WTA. Classic next ette setup. I seriously don't think Becca as the next ette is a grand slam right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:09 pm

northernviewer wrote:Yes ... it’s Aries story to telll ... he was half of that pregnancy .... :headbanging

On national TV? I wonder if Cassie found out that Arie shared the miscarriage when she saw it like the rest of us? Discussing it on the show seems insensitive to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92