SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:57 pm

Lauren isn’t tagged in this pic Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 2498057887 Then in CH’s next IG post she replies saying she’s still waiting to be tagged in this photo  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 2622943811  Rolling Eyes
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 6bc23710
https://www.instagram.com/p/BftrHYmFMCA/?taken-by=chrisbharrison

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:02 pm

Almost every girl coming off the bachelor this season has admitted she was there for Peter but they led Arie to think they were interested in him and talked a good game. I think only Lauren (especially Lauren) and Becca were actually interested in Arie. IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Oh jeez get over it Lauren Rolling Eyes you have more things to worry about after tonight than CH tagging you or not
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:21 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Not IMO ... girls tend to be more fake and want to win so the poor Bach doesn’t know who he’s choosing .... the guys are more real and so the ‘ette is able to see them for who they are.  I’ll give the credit to the males for the ‘ette’s being more successful :yes:
Sorry, but I disagree. I think the men usually pick with their smaller head and end up in trouble. Or they just have no interest in any of the women. This goes back to Aaron, season 2, most could see he and Helene were a disaster. Heck, she hid nothing, but little Aaron wanted Helene until he had her and discovered he didn’t actually like her.  

Vienna and Courtney are other good examples, I think they showed who they really were, the men just weren’t paying attention.

Just my personal opinion, but the women are more successful than the men because they actually listen more and the men they have chosen, when they have been successful, the men were equally committed. We saw failures in Ian and Ed who were unable to commit fully to the bachelorette as their partner.

Then we have Jen S who was just disinterested and DeAnna who went with a backup plan.

Ali and Andi chose lust and failed like the guys using their little heads.

Emily, IMO, was dishonest, since she forgot to ask the Hendricks if she could actually move Ricki or not. So her season was all a false pretense to me.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:34 pm

The breakup and Lauren awaiting Arie at Virginia Beach imo
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 A58d5c10

Sc mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Oh Becca. You can’t fake that heartbreak sad JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:39 pm

Diana wrote:Oh Becca. You can’t fake that heartbreak sad JMO

And there’s that gray sweater Lauren is wearing and tearing up in another preview .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but I disagree. I think the men usually pick with their smaller head and end up in trouble. Or they just have no interest in any of the women. This goes back to Aaron, season 2, most could see he and Helene were a disaster. Heck, she hid nothing, but little Aaron wanted Helene until he had her and discovered he didn’t actually like her.  

Vienna and Courtney are other good examples, I think they showed who they really were, the men just weren’t paying attention.

Just my personal opinion, but the women are more successful than the men because they actually listen more and the men they have chosen, when they have been successful, the men were equally committed. We saw failures in Ian and Ed who were unable to commit fully to the bachelorette as their partner.

Then we have Jen S who was just disinterested and DeAnna who went with a backup plan.

Ali and Andi chose lust and failed like the guys using their little heads.

Emily, IMO, was dishonest, since she forgot to ask the Hendricks if she could actually move Ricki or not. So her season was all a false pretense to me.

All JMO.

Didn't Meredith/Ian and Jillian/Ed both stay together for over a year though? As did Ali/Roberto? Which for Ian was a real accomplishment since he was upfront about not wanting marriage all the way through the process. Heck, I'll even give Andi a pass because of how long she did put up with Josh. Really all 4 of these gals chose lust.

I would also lump Jen S into the dishonest category as well. She had no intention of coming out of there with anyone especially if she had to move away from Chicago. Funny thing is that I really liked her on Andrew F's season... They were together awhile as well since she moved to CA for him. His show aired March-May 2003. They broke up in November 2003 right before Trista and Ryan's wedding.

Stats:
Meredith/Ian - show aired Jan-Mar 2004, broke up in Feb 2005
Deanna/Jesse - show aired May-July 2008, broke up in November 2008
Jillian/Ed - show aired May-July 2009, broke up in July 2010
Ali/Roberto - show aired May-August 2010, broke up in November 2011
Andi/Josh - show aired May-July 2014, broke up in January 2015

Interesting that even 3 of the ones I say chose "lust" still lasted over a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

And there’s that gray sweater Lauren is wearing and tearing up in another preview .

Nailed it!

I said that screen cap from earlier previews was from her parent's house in Virginia Beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:50 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Nailed it!

I said that screen cap from earlier previews was from her parent's house in Virginia Beach.

Yes you did! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:54 pm

If I could give Arie and Lauren some advice, it would be to not read comments on sm and if they did happen to read them, DO NOT reply, DO NOT be drawn into a defensive position. There's no way to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:00 pm

littlereddress wrote:Almost every girl coming off the bachelor this season has admitted she was there for Peter  but they led Arie to think they were interested in him and talked a good game.   I think only Lauren (especially Lauren) and Becca were actually interested in Arie.  IMO.

cantstopl kinda adds credence to my theory about women wanting to win more than hey want the guy Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 66 1176891977

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92