SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:35 am

littlereddress wrote:
sdmom wrote:IMO, the best way to handle sm hate is to turn off comments, delete, or block haters. Sure, it’s even better to ignore, but they are humans. I look at myself, seeing how much time I spend on defending my faves, and I don’t even know any of them! Then I don’t think I can ask them to do something I personally can’t, Jmo.

As long as they don’t call haters names/ask supporters to clapback (cough cough Kaitlyn)/like shady comments against others (cough cough Peter ), they are good in my eyes.

All Jmo.

Side Note: I can’t wait for the new season so I can put my JR sleuther badge on!

The problem with turning off comments, deleting or blocking is you are then considered to have a thin skin or not be able to "handle the truth."  People who get blocked go another contestant's page to complain how they were blocked just because they had audacity to wish someone to die a painful fiery death along with their entire family or they wrote a 5 paragraph description of what really happened. IMO.
My theory is stay off SM. If you are really in love and really want your relationship to last, keep it off SM. As others have said they owe us nothing. And according to Arie his second place finish ensures he&she don’t need to schill. Pull a Brad and stay the heck off SM. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:52 am

As a realtor and especially as part of a racing team, Arie really needs to stay on SM to some extent, I think.  Hopefully, he and Lauren can weather the storm ahead well.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:54 am

I guess especially this season, whatever doesn’t break you makes you stronger .
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:57 am

They do have fans who want to see how they are doing, especially right after the show, IMO. Heck, I am not a fan per se, but I will check on them occasionally. So I hope they will not stay off sm completely, otherwise, what are we going to talk about Wednesday? (Just kidding)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:03 am

I think if both Lauren and Arie stay away from bach related stuff on IG they will be okay because it will eventually die down.   People will be onto to settle the hash of the other contestants on IG they don't like.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
sdmom wrote:IMO, the best way to handle sm hate is to turn off comments, delete, or block haters. Sure, it’s even better to ignore, but they are humans. I look at myself, seeing how much time I spend on defending my faves, and I don’t even know any of them! Then I don’t think I can ask them to do something I personally can’t, Jmo.

As long as they don’t call haters names/ask supporters to clapback (cough cough Kaitlyn)/like shady comments against others (cough cough Peter ), they are good in my eyes.

All Jmo.

Side Note: I can’t wait for the new season so I can put my JR sleuther badge on!

The problem with turning off comments, deleting or blocking is you are then considered to have a thin skin or not be able to "handle the truth."  People who get blocked go another contestant's page to complain how they were blocked just because they had audacity to wish someone to die a painful fiery death along with their entire family or they wrote a 5 paragraph description of what really happened. IMO.
My theory is stay off SM. If you are really in love and really want your relationship to last, keep it off SM. As others have said they owe us nothing. And according to Arie his second place finish ensures he&she don’t need to schill. Pull a Brad and stay the heck off SM. JMO.

Even better if you don't like him, stay off his page. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:22 am

My theory is stay off SM. If you are really in love and really want your relationship to last, keep it off SM. As others have said they owe us nothing. And according to Arie his second place finish ensures he&she don’t need to schill. Pull a Brad and stay the heck off SM. JMO. wrote:
I don’t go to his page, but many, many trolls will. And as we saw with BenLo, the really crazy ones will go after Lauren not Arie.

If Arie needs an SM presence for racing and realty then maybe hire a social media manager for the next few months.

This is not me being mean, it is being honest. It is going to get really ugly. I wouldn’t want to live through it and if I loved someone, I definitely wouldn’t want it for them. 

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:35 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 Cafb8b10

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:41 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 65 Cafb8b10

Has Lauren ever mentioned breaking her nose some way? I've wondered about that because her nose is crooked to the right.. Just curious..

Also if they put RE's last GF's picture beside these two you'd have triplets. lolol IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:41 am

stuckinsc wrote:
My theory is stay off SM. If you are really in love and really want your relationship to last, keep it off SM. As others have said they owe us nothing. And according to Arie his second place finish ensures he&she don’t need to schill. Pull a Brad and stay the heck off SM. JMO. wrote:
I don’t go to his page, but many, many trolls will. And as we saw with BenLo, the really crazy ones will go after Lauren not Arie.

If Arie needs an SM presence for racing and realty then maybe hire a social media manager for the next few months.

This is not me being mean, it is being honest. It is going to get really ugly. I wouldn’t want to live through it and if I loved someone, I definitely wouldn’t want it for them. 

All JMO.

Well he did change his bio from athlete to public figure on instagram...so i guess he is ready for the spotlight haha

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:43 am

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:

Not IMO ... girls tend to be more fake and want to win so the poor Bach doesn’t know who he’s choosing .... the guys are more real and so the ‘ette is able to see them for who they are. I’ll give the credit to the males for the ‘ette’s being more successful :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92