SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:20 am

mindless wrote:Why Arie's an a-hole (IMO)? It's a combination of things.

- His past dating history.
- Telling two women ILY repeatedly when it's clear IMO that he only loves himself.
- Proposing to one and telling her he'll choose her every day, just to give up on that like 3 weeks later.
- Trying to set up his next relationship before ending his first engagement.
- Blindsiding his then fiancée with a breakup on camera, so she can relive her unedited dumping with the whole nation.
- Telling everyone who'll listen how he's so so happy, 12/10 on the happy scale, within days/weeks of said breakup.
- Potentially getting engaged again after 6 weeks to a woman he can't even have a conversation with.

All JMO, but I've called guys a-holes for far far less.

At this point I feel like Arie is a badly programmed robot rather than a real human with real feelings. JMO.
I agree
Right now I just see him as a generic BN f**kboy, similar to Luke or Robby.

I don’t subscribe to the storyboard theory (that the switch was planned all along and that Arie was in on it). Too much tinfoil for me. However IF that turns out to be true I have to upgrade him to a full-blown sociopath.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:27 am

Wow, I haven’t been on the forum since Thursday. I can’t believe the proposal has been posted! That’s crazy.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:13 pm

I don't see in that video that Becca is trying too hard. She's one of the most authentic, low key person I've seen on the show. I don't know her very well and I only know of her what I see on TV and what I've seen in her IG. That's not much to judge a person but from what I've seen, I can't distiguish how she is being fake and just "trying to win."

Lauren sheds tears every single episode but does not mean she's any more real than Becca. Becca seems less likely to become a groupie than Lauren. We will see how she is when she and Arie does the rounds of talk shows.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:38 pm

I believe Becca to be authentic in her feelings for Arie and eagerly pursued the relationship during the show.  She was eager to please him, didn't show/reveal any challenges or difficulties until her ex showed up.  She still turned the ex down in hopes for a proposal from Arie.  She reminds me so much of how Whitney pursued Chris S. and how she was eager to win Chris' affections.  Ironically when both Becca and Whitney told her Mom and/or Sister (respectively), about possible engagement, both of them said "NO" IIRC.  Mom and sis know best.  giggling

Whitney's love story turned out for the best for her and I expect the same will happen for Becca.  Both are genuine and  classy women.  IMO.

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
I don't know if they were rumors or the truth but I have heard that they have had to reshoot at least some portions of a proposal - say to get better lighting or a better angle of the shot of the ring being slipped on the finger. And there's always the mystery of DeAnna's rejection of Jason where in one shot there were white flowers surrounding the podium and in the next shot the flowers were pink. I don't know that anyone ever figured that one out.

It depends on what you believe. I sleuthed back then and I thought it was the angle and zoom because one of the color of flowers was farther away. Some believed that and others thought it was a reshoot. I think part of that was because they couldn’t believe she picked Jesse.

I just saw the latest "monster" preview and noticed that Becca said she was "blindsided" just like I thought. Arie put both of those women through a lot by making the wrong choice. I’m really not looking forward to seeing the pain of Lauren and Becca. It’s also going to be sad to see Becca so happy knowing what’s coming. Yet I’ll still watch. hmmm

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Actually this is very interesting.  It was posted on the thread earlier and I saw this quote in it that really goes to what I was saying earlier about how Becca is there to win at all costs.

"She's making big motions, making sure she stands out." Brown adds the caveat that of course this could be the work of the producers, but otherwise it seems like she's ready to make an impression. "Becca is gonna go after him," adds Brown.
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/arie-luyendyk-jr-becca-ks-body-language-proves-they-have-fun-together-according-to-expert-8245198

I’m the one that posted it regarding body language.  By that same token, it also said this about Becca..

Brown thinks Lauren and Arie look less in love than Becca and Arie. "I'm looking for the size of their smiles, and the intensity," explains Brown. "You can see true happiness in the outside corners of the eyes. Lauren just isn't as intensely happy as Becca, and he's mirroring each of their individual energy when he's with them."

While I agree with everything Brown shared with me, there's a part of me that thinks that Arie loves blondes and is going to go for Lauren

Of the finalists, Brown shared that she felt Arie seemed most into Becca —of course, that's based on the pictures only, which she reminded me were only a moment in time. "His smiles are bigger, and they seem to show that they’re having more fun," she says. "This is reflective of the energy we saw in their first intro. I think they’re equally into each other."

See how they both have genuine smiles, their hips are really close together, and his arm is around her while they’re shouting at the target? That’s a dead giveaway that they’re into each other," explains Brown in response to the above GIF. She adds that it looks like Arie is having the most fun with Becca, and that their photos together show "energy and adventure."

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:00 pm

Not sure where to post this so Mods, please move this to the appropriate thread....

But there's a new book coming out on Tuesday about why we watch The Bachelor and the Boston Globe has a front page article about it in today's paper:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2018/03/02/why-watch-the-bachelor/iUFJ9oejrlVi3PyUHuF0OI/story.html?p1=Article_Recommended_ReadMore_Pos2#comments
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:10 pm

- Telling two women ILY repeatedly when it's clear IMO that he only loves himself.
- Proposing to one and telling her he'll choose her every day, just to give up on that like 3 weeks later.
- Blindsiding his then fiancée with a breakup on camera, so she can relive her unedited dumping with the whole nation.
- Telling everyone who'll listen how he's so so happy, 12/10 on the happy scale, within days/weeks of said breakup.
- Potentially getting engaged again after 6 weeks to a woman he can't even have a conversation with.

At this point I feel like Arie is a badly programmed robot rather than a real human with real feelings. JMO.
:claphands spot on @mindless. I agree with your post completely.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:15 pm

missnana wrote:

:claphands spot on @mindless. I agree with your post completely.

Agreed! If not a badly programmed robot, a badly programmed 🐒 for sure .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Arie’s also a-hole (IMO) for saying he thinks watching the finale is going to be “fun” and he has no regrets despite the fact he hurt two people in the process and blindsided someone he proposed to and “loved”. An a-hole is too nice for everything Arie has said and done. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:26 pm

JMHO but if Becca was just there to “win” and wasn’t real then why do all the women love her and call her real? IMO

She’s amazing. She is so genuine.

She is a wonderful person, like she’s got such a pure heart. The thing about her is she is not stupid, like she didn’t go on the show being like  “I’m gonna fall in love and find my husband” but she went with truly an open heart and mind and she was like “well maybe I will”.
She is just so honest and so transparent.
I’m going to take the word of the people who were knew her over a highly edited version of Becca’s dates JMHO

https://youtu.be/38apHRcAvmo?t=29m11s
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:48 pm

I don’t think Arie is an ahole. I think he is selfish and lacks empathy. JMO.

I only watched last Monday, but Becca and Lauren are both genuine. While I prefer the Becca I see on her SM, I think both are just casualties of a wishy washy man.

Honestly, I am grateful to Lauren, if she hadn’t taken Arie back, then Becca would probably still be stuck with Arie until he found his new replacement and I would be skipping doctor Tia as the bachelorette.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92