SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by quietpal Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:28 pm

pbmax wrote:Of course he's not in love with two people, he's saying it not to offend or hurt the other person. If he was honest about it, oh people would be even more upset with him.

When it's been said she doesn't say much How can she speak with fakeness.
Regarding the first part, that to me makes it worse. He could've just said what most leads say which is something along the lines of "you just have to watch to see how it plays out" or something like that.
With regard to him being honest, if he was in the first place, I probably wouldn't be anticipating this finale and ATFR with my  2pop. it would have been business as usual with a regular "engagement" and CH grilling the happy couple.
Now I get to see the "most dramatic finale ever" thanks to Arie. laugh out loud
IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:30 pm

It is interesting that Lauren has been reserved and quiet throughout yet meeting the family we get this....
When Lauren arrives, she instantly charms everyone with her outgoing personality

I’m interested to see how that looks because I do think she has a personality , but outgoing has not been seen .
Jmo

Becca said his parents called out the differences between the two so Becca met the family second. Is that of significance ? If Becca is outgoing naturally and Lauren came there as outgoing, what would be the difference? Confidence ?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:32 pm

I don't think Lauren is fake either. She really does believe she's in love with Arie, otherwise I don't think she would've taken him back immediately, gotten engaged to him weeks after his last failed engagement, or planning to move in with him after the show (assuming RS is correct). And except for the fact that I think Arie's FOS with claiming to be in love with two women, I don't even think he's fake either and I'm definitely not one of those folks who believes in the theory that this was all scripted and Arie was in on it all.

@bleuberry I'm honestly not sure if he sees it coming. He did say the finale would be fun for him to watch back and he's said he thinks it will be exciting for viewers to watch. That doesn't sound like someone who's aware or afraid of going under the bus. laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Arie talks to his family about Lauren.  

Glad to know all those awkward silences and lack of real conversations weren’t my imagination. This all sets up the perfect out for Arie when he needs it in a few months. JMO

But this seems to blame Lauren on the lack of conversation. I would say that Arie is just as much to blame. He isn't exactly a scintillating conversationalist himself. He has admitted himself he is not the brightest bulb in the pack. Top that with...as he has also admitted...he goes for the physical not the intellectual and you end up with two people who like to make out but have a hard time conversing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Yeah, I’m personally not a fan of the back and forth about which girl is worse. Seinne gave a very nice interview with Extra where she praised both Becca and Lauren. She said they are both sweet girls. She spoke more in depth about Lauren and how she was close to her, especially in the beginning of the process. She referenced there was a point towards the end where Seinne wasn’t feeling good about her relationship with Arie at that point and she went to Lauren to talk to her about it and Lauren was great to her.

Arie was/is very lucky because I think both Becca and Lauren are great. I think the fact that all of these articles have come out with sources, most likely in relation to the show, and they have said nothing but great thing about each girl speaks volumes. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't think Lauren is fake either. She really does believe she's in love with Arie, otherwise I don't think she would've taken him back immediately, gotten engaged to him weeks after his last failed engagement, or planning to move in with him after the show (assuming RS is correct). And except for the fact that I think Arie's FOS with claiming to be in love with two women, I don't even think he's fake either and I'm definitely not one of those folks who believes in the theory that this was all scripted and Arie was in on it all.

@bleuberry I'm honestly not sure if he sees it coming. He did say the finale would be fun for him to watch back and he's said he thinks it will be exciting for viewers to watch. That doesn't sound like someone who's aware or afraid of going under the bus. laugh out loud

All JMO.

I don't think Arie is in it either. He's stupid and selfish, but I don't think he's a cruel, evil person, which you would have to be if this was scripted. I think it was just that he really did think he loved both girls and Becca was "easier" and he was taking the advice that Sean gave him (pick your best friend) and taking into consideration what his sister said, about not being with someone again that he couldn't have conversations with. And I think he was just always going to think the grass was greener because he had that concern the whole season, so it became a chicken vs. egg thing.

I don't think Arie knows what's coming! I think people never really attacked him for going after Emily when she was an engaged woman and most just saw it as a sign of his sincerity, so I think that in his mind, people will just see this as some big romantic gesture and forgive him once they see that Lauren and he have the greatest love story in the history of the universe. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:49 pm

I like the comment by the poster who said comparing the two women is like comparing vanilla and french vanilla. metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 54 4256136633 hehehe IA. Strange season this, one, IMO. 
Glad the travel locations were great.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:49 pm

issnana wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Laughing pretty hard at the “I choose you today... and every day from here on out (until January 10, 2018)” line.

Right? laugh out loud  Arie is so full of it imo. I know these lines said on this show can be 'bubble' bach speak but Arie is still in the bubble so whatever he says to Lauren (on camera too! laugh out loud ) is just as 'bubble' speak imo. 

I will laugh if Arie says the same bs to Lauren laugh out loud "I didn't choose you but now I choose you today and every day from here on out" laugh out loud  (as cameras roll). I don't buy any of it  no no
lmao how romantic giggling "you ARE the one... for now anyway". It's going to be hilarious watching Arie trying to prove to the world how much he is committed to Lauren. Him trying to prove his exes, The show, the fans, and everyone who predicted this to be wrong about him. which will lead to them dragging this "relationship" for longer then it would have lasted to "challenge" people. Unless after three weeks or so a new chase sparks his attention again and he can't keep it in his pants any longer metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 54 3806527698 #SlidingInTheDm

I am wondering if some ambitious, fame hungry,and enterprising young vixen might make it her mission to seduce poor little Airy...all so she can share it with the tabloids? I would  rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:51 pm

I've never liked comparing people and tit for tat, even people who go on this show. It makes it seem like one is better or above the other, which is not the case.
With regards to the F2, I don't see one girl as fake and the other real. I think they're both being real (as real as you can be in this process) and are just being themselves, Lauren appearing more reserved and Becca more outgoing.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
issnana wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Right? laugh out loud  Arie is so full of it imo. I know these lines said on this show can be 'bubble' bach speak but Arie is still in the bubble so whatever he says to Lauren (on camera too! laugh out loud ) is just as 'bubble' speak imo. 

I will laugh if Arie says the same bs to Lauren laugh out loud "I didn't choose you but now I choose you today and every day from here on out" laugh out loud  (as cameras roll). I don't buy any of it  no no
lmao how romantic giggling "you ARE the one... for now anyway". It's going to be hilarious watching Arie trying to prove to the world how much he is committed to Lauren. Him trying to prove his exes, The show, the fans, and everyone who predicted this to be wrong about him. which will lead to them dragging this "relationship" for longer then it would have lasted to "challenge" people. Unless after three weeks or so a new chase sparks his attention again and he can't keep it in his pants any longer metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 54 3806527698 #SlidingInTheDm

I am wondering if some ambitious, fame hungry,and enterprising young vixen might make it her mission to seduce poor little Airy...all so she can share it with the tabloids? I would  rofl rofl rofl

If Arie truly has a type and repeatedly chooses them, you know there are many more out there. Scary thought actually imo. :nervous

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Diana wrote:Becca is nothing like Andi IMO.

Exactly. And I don't know what throwing her head back like Andi even means. Becca is genuine. Andi, not so much.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Or Lauren is plain stupid who is easily manipulated by men like Arie? She has a lot of maturity to accomplish, and she seems very naive by the fact that she took him back immediately considering his shady reputation and how he treated her and Becca.

I just really dislike when women have this mentality "he won't do that to me because what we have is special"  Rolling Eyes . BS! it never ever works that way.

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

ALL IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92