SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by MiniDiva Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We all see things differently and that's perfectly fine. To me, Andi threw her head back a lot, Becca does the same thing. Andi spoke with fake emotions trying to convince viewers, IMO Becca does the same or show very little emotions.

The FRC is a good example of what I mean. Throw head back, smile, no tears, that I could see, not overjoyed from what I saw.

Not sure this video of Becca has been posted but she claims she is freaking out.  I believe Becca is trying hard to please Arie but I don't think she is fake like Andi.  JMO.

"The Bachelor Arie Luyendyk Jr. "Becca's Freaking Out Over Lauren" Sneak Peek"

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Aria Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:44 pm

sparkler wrote:
Aria wrote:
sparkler wrote:This is a tangential thought, but regarding Andi trading in a meal plan for a pair of Loubatons(?) I call bs. What student would be handed cash for something that a parent likely paid for by check or through loans? That statement sounds like an outright lie on Andi's part which is one of the many reasons that I never warmed up to her. I am looking forward to a season of Becca as the next bachelorette, to get back on topic.

I think the point was that she spent the money on that, knowing her family would give her more money for food. It was just an example of how spoiled and entitled, IMO, she was. I believe this occurred in law school and my parents give me money for grad school expenses by transferring money to my bank account, so I'm guessing it's the same thing. IMO.

Yeah, that is likely more accurate. Not to belabor the point but Andi's words were something to the effect of trading in a meal plan for a pair of Loubatons. Regarding Becca and the head throw back, she does do it a lot and it is kind of annoying to watch, but I bet she has no idea until watching it back. Just like Arie with the "I love that" on repeat, which to his credit, he laughs at himself for, and Andi with the "Staaaaaap" throughout her season. I bet any one of us if filmed would be surprised at what we say and do repeatedly but are unaware of.

Yup, we all have really annoying mannerisms and words we repeat! That's why I never make fun of anyone or judge anyone for that type of stuff. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:45 pm

I vividly remember Catherine throwing her head back during her proposal. It was a very natural reaction. It feels the same for Becca and not OTT at all. JMO

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 86669110 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I don't see it. To me it's like trying to compare Arie to Jason because of the switch or Arie to Benji because of the double ILY even though he couldn't be more different from those guys.

If anyone's trying to convince viewers it's Arie with this bullcrap about being in love with two women.

All JMO.

Of course he's not in love with two people, he's saying it not to offend or hurt the other person. If he was honest about it, oh people would be even more upset with him.

When it's been said she doesn't say much How can she speak with fakeness.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:50 pm

Arie is only in love with one person, and that's Arie. IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:01 pm

A day late and a dollar short ABC. Hulu beat you to the punch Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by tvlover1988 Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I honestly will be shocked if Arie displays any emotion like Jason did when letting Lauren go. I don't buy that Arie loves either Becca or Lauren. I think Arie is all about himself and his pattern of behavior of moving onto the next girl while with a current one is his m.o. I'd love to be wrong but I won't hold my breath to believe this is some twu wuv story.

If Lauren is the *type* he always goes for but prior it hasn’t worked out, I’ll go with what Einstien said about insanity and thinking they’ll be a different result.
Jmo

And when someone shows you who they are believe them the first time! IMO

tvlover1988

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:13 pm

I think if there was anything fake about Becca the other girls would have immediately latched onto that during the season. They all love her and have nothing but wonderful things to say. To me that means a lot as this was a great group of girls. I get how it can be perceived as putting on for the camera’s but it seems like it’s just her. She’s very outward, and expressive and giving with her words, and kinda even awkward at times. She’s not this glam girl, ready to post the next selfie. She’d rather post about her sisters corgi! Mixed all together she’s been very relatable to me. It’s going to be even more so when we witness her post show heartbreak. Viewers are going to connect with her in a way they don’t get to with most as I’m assuming this will be the unedited scene, IMO. To me she’s up there with Ashely and Des, just genuine girls giving love on this silly show a shot.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:17 pm

Gosh I hope she meets a great guy on her season. She seems so genuine and easy to get along with.

I think Lauren is a sweet girl too

Do we think Arie is sh*tting bricks yet? This bomb drop, the unedited scenes we should expect, the show essentially giving away the ending to Us to announce. He HAS to see where this is heading for him, and it ain't good JMO.

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Great job, Hulu. laugh out loud. I thought the proposal was so low-key, much like reading lines from a script. Suspect Not much emotion from Arie. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Diana wrote:I am going to have to disagree with you. If anyone speaks with fakeness to me it was Lauren. Becca has been real this entire time.

of-course this is ALL JMO

Just curious, but why is Lauren fake?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:25 pm

I think both girls are genuine. The fact that the article from the cast member talked about how becca doesn't blame Lauren (and we saw Caroline comment about the same thing) and how none of the girls are sh*t-talking Lauren, despite all being very goods friends with Becca, tells me that she was well-liked too. I think she's just more insecure and shy, which doesn't always come off well. I don't doubt her feelings for Arie at all, which does make this a sucky situation because two good people, IMO, are getting screwed over because of him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92