SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:03 pm

pbmax wrote:I'm taking that means Becca wasn't in love nor hurt or blindsided then.  

Oh she could definelty be both since she was spending time with him and trying to make the relationship work while he was creeping on LBs SM, contacting LB and telling and setting up the break up with producers.  Just because he's shady and a jerk (IMO) doesn't mean she or LB are or don't have feelings involved.  

JMO

ETA and comparing Becca to Andi is like comparing apples to lemons laugh out loud one does not equal the other, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:12 pm

laugh out loud I feel like every Bachelorette after Andi gets compared to Andi. I don't see the similarity either. Personality-wise they couldn't be more different. Even if they were similar it's not like Andi was a bad Bachelorette. I didn't and still don't really care for her all that much as a person but she carried her season well. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
pbmax wrote:I'm taking that means Becca wasn't in love nor hurt or blindsided then.  

Oh she could definelty be both since she was spending time with him and trying to make the relationship work while he was creeping on LBs SM, contacting LB and telling and setting up the break up with producers.  Just because he's shady and a jerk (IMO) doesn't mean she or LB are or don't have feelings involved.  

JMO

ETA and comparing Becca to Andi is like comparing apples to lemons laugh out loud one does not equal the other, IMO.

IMO she is yes metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 52 2498057887
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:22 pm

We all see things differently and that's perfectly fine. To me, Andi threw her head back a lot, Becca does the same thing. Andi spoke with fake emotions trying to convince viewers, IMO Becca does the same or show very little emotions.

The FRC is a good example of what I mean. Throw head back, smile, no tears, that I could see, not overjoyed from what I saw.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Yeah I don't see it. To me it's like trying to compare Arie to Jason because of the switch or Arie to Benji because of the double ILY even though he couldn't be more different from those guys.

If anyone's trying to convince viewers it's Arie with this bullcrap about being in love with two women.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:26 pm

I don't see the similarities between Andi and Becca at all. I don't mind Andi and loved her season, but she and Becca carry them selves very differently.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:28 pm

I am going to have to disagree with you. If anyone speaks with fakeness to me it was Lauren. Becca has been real this entire time.

of-course this is ALL JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:32 pm

This is a tangential thought, but regarding Andi trading in a meal plan for a pair of Loubatons(?) I call bs. What student would be handed cash for something that a parent likely paid for by check or through loans? That statement sounds like an outright lie on Andi's part which is one of the many reasons that I never warmed up to her. I am looking forward to a season of Becca as the next bachelorette, to get back on topic.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:32 pm

I don’t see it either. I find Becca to be very down to earth, likable, and basically nothing like Andi.

I watched the proposal and I thought both looked very happy and showed emotions. It makes me feel sad for Becca. She was so happy there. sad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:35 pm

If she was being fake during the proposal because she threw her head back if that was the case I guess I didn't love my husband because I did that too. laugh out loud JMO

She seemed perfectly normal and not OTT during that proposal and I respected that more.
IMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:37 pm

sparkler wrote:This is a tangential thought, but regarding Andi trading in a meal plan for a pair of Loubatons(?) I call bs. What student would be handed cash for something that a parent likely paid for by check or through loans? That statement sounds like an outright lie on Andi's part which is one of the many reasons that I never warmed up to her. I am looking forward to a season of Becca as the next bachelorette, to get back on topic.

I think the point was that she spent the money on that, knowing her family would give her more money for food. It was just an example of how spoiled and entitled, IMO, she was. I believe this occurred in law school and my parents give me money for grad school expenses by transferring money to my bank account, so I'm guessing it's the same thing. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:43 pm

Aria wrote:
sparkler wrote:This is a tangential thought, but regarding Andi trading in a meal plan for a pair of Loubatons(?) I call bs. What student would be handed cash for something that a parent likely paid for by check or through loans? That statement sounds like an outright lie on Andi's part which is one of the many reasons that I never warmed up to her. I am looking forward to a season of Becca as the next bachelorette, to get back on topic.

I think the point was that she spent the money on that, knowing her family would give her more money for food. It was just an example of how spoiled and entitled, IMO, she was. I believe this occurred in law school and my parents give me money for grad school expenses by transferring money to my bank account, so I'm guessing it's the same thing. IMO.

Yeah, that is likely more accurate. Not to belabor the point but Andi's words were something to the effect of trading in a meal plan for a pair of Loubatons. Regarding Becca and the head throw back, she does do it a lot and it is kind of annoying to watch, but I bet she has no idea until watching it back. Just like Arie with the "I love that" on repeat, which to his credit, he laughs at himself for, and Andi with the "Staaaaaap" throughout her season. I bet any one of us if filmed would be surprised at what we say and do repeatedly but are unaware of.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92