SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:13 pm

It’s a shame. That is definitely one of the nicer Neil Lane rings we’ve seen showcased. Too bad she really probably only got to wear it for this one afternoon. Hopefully her F1 has similar taste. laugh out loud

It will be interesting to compare the proposals when they show Lauren’s proposal from last week.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:14 pm

umngirl wrote:Hulu made a big oops. You can see some of the proposal to Becca in this video.
https://www.hulu.com/watch/1230923

The ring and the couple

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 049a8710
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 F613e210

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:Laughing pretty hard at the “I choose you today... and every day from here on out (until January 10, 2018)” line.

Right? laugh out loud  Arie is so full of it imo. I know these lines said on this show can be 'bubble' bach speak but Arie is still in the bubble so whatever he says to Lauren (on camera too! laugh out loud ) is just as 'bubble' speak imo. 

I will laugh if Arie says the same bs to Lauren laugh out loud "I didn't choose you but now I choose you today and every day from here on out" laugh out loud  (as cameras roll). I don't buy any of it  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:19 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Wow! I can't believe that was leaked. IMO both reactions seemed underwhelming  but it could be my perception knowing what happened next.

I'm shocked that Lauren got the Machu Picchu date and Becca got hanging with llamas...all of Lauren's dates and fantasy suite in Peru scream final 1 to me.

I think that she was supposed to be his F1 .... after talking to his parents he changed his mind ( ala Canadian Bach laugh out loud) and the rest is history.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:22 pm

He totally deserves the Mack truck coming for him after that line, IMO.  laugh out loud

And I'm sure he'll edit but reuse that super romantic line with LB.  Only he might need to add while creeping on others SM, until you challenge or stand up to me or I get bored with you and move on, etc.  just to cover all bases and give himself a better out this time. IMSO Hugesmile

Pretty ring.  Maybe NL can make something similar but improved for her for her baddy to give her this spring laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:22 pm

I think what will be more telling is watching the break up scene with Arie and Lauren. Jason was torn up when he broke up with Molly. Curious if we get that same emotion out of Arie.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Laughing pretty hard at the “I choose you today... and every day from here on out (until January 10, 2018)” line.

Right? laugh out loud  Arie is so full of it imo. I know these lines said on this show can be 'bubble' bach speak but Arie is still in the bubble so whatever he says to Lauren (on camera too! laugh out loud ) is just as 'bubble' speak imo. 

I will laugh if Arie says the same bs to Lauren laugh out loud "I didn't choose you but now I choose you today and every day from here on out" laugh out loud  (as cameras roll). I don't buy any of it  no no
lmao how romantic giggling "you ARE the one... for now anyway". It's going to be hilarious watching Arie trying to prove to the world how much he is committed to Lauren. Him trying to prove his exes, The show, the fans, and everyone who predicted this to be wrong about him. which will lead to them dragging this "relationship" for longer then it would have lasted to "challenge" people. Unless after three weeks or so a new chase sparks his attention again and he can't keep it in his pants any longer Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 3806527698 #SlidingInTheDm

Last edited by missnana on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:24 pm

@sosleepy if he only mustered a tear or two for letting his playmate Baby Beks go, I don't expect a whole lot of emotion from him over LB.  But then again, when has he's shown a whole lot of emotion all season?  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@sosleepy if he only mustered on tear for letting his playmate Baby Beks go, I don't expect a whole lot of emotion from him over LB.  But then again, when has he's shown a whole lot of emotion all season?  

JMO

laugh out loud So true!!!

I admit, I’m onlt half paying attention to this crap season, but I still think he probs should have gone with Baby Bekkah to begin with. I thought they had the best chemistry until he got derailed by her age.

I mean, really. What is the huge difference between the 22 year old and the 25 year old he is currently engaged to?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:27 pm

northernviewer wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Wow! I can't believe that was leaked. IMO both reactions seemed underwhelming  but it could be my perception knowing what happened next.

I'm shocked that Lauren got the Machu Picchu date and Becca got hanging with llamas...all of Lauren's dates and fantasy suite in Peru scream final 1 to me.

I think that she was supposed to be his F1 .... after talking to his parents he changed his mind ( ala Canadian Bach laugh out loud) and the rest is history.
What kind of love is that? What kind of man is it who allows others to influence his perception of love? (We all saw the end of BachCan).

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:31 pm

@sosleepy yea IMO every other relationship paled in comparison.  And IMO he really had to talk himself out of her/into letting her go, even after finding out her age.  laugh out loud laugh out loud. I mean he did want and asked for a 5th HTD  :uptonogood

Don't you know 3 whole years really makes a huge difference?  Where have you been? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@sosleepy if he only mustered on tear for letting his playmate Baby Beks go, I don't expect a whole lot of emotion from him over LB.  But then again, when has he's shown a whole lot of emotion all season?  

JMO

laugh out loud So true!!!

I admit, I’m onlt half paying attention to this crap season, but I still think he probs should have gone with Baby Bekkah to begin with. I thought they had the best chemistry until he got derailed by her age.

I mean, really. What is the huge difference between the 22 year old and the 25 year old he is currently engaged to?

None, I agree with you.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92