SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:44 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:

Preview from ET Online
What stands out to me is the F1 & F2 placement at the altar. Usually the F1 has her left hand (ring hand) facing the camera for the money shot. Each lady has her right hand facing the camera. Is no proposal a possibility?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:19 pm

I say a proposal was made. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Yeah, after Arie spent the whole season saying he was looking for a wife, not a girlfriend, and, heck, it being the whole reason Peter isn't the Bachelor, I feel pretty confident he proposed.

I hope for his sake that he didn't. The whole back-to-back proposals that will both ineviteably fail are the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened on this show. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:30 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah, after Arie spent the whole season saying he was looking for a wife, not a girlfriend, and, heck, it being the whole reason Peter isn't the Bachelor, I feel pretty confident he proposed.

I hope for his sake that he didn't. The whole back-to-back proposals that will both ineviteably fail are the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened on this show. IMO.

If there are two engagements, I'm assuming two rings, right? Will we get footage of Arie visiting Neil Lane a second time? Or, and this is a really remote and strange possibility, do you think because Arie was "so torn" that the original ring would've been good for both and he just recycled it?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Omg I don't what would be more hilarious to me. Lauren getting Becca's recycled ring or seeing the look on Neil Lane's face when Arie has to pick out another ring from him again so soon. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:36 pm

North wrote:
Aria wrote:Yeah, after Arie spent the whole season saying he was looking for a wife, not a girlfriend, and, heck, it being the whole reason Peter isn't the Bachelor, I feel pretty confident he proposed.

If there are two engagements, I'm assuming two rings, right? Will we get footage of Arie visiting Neil Lane a second time? Or, and this is a really remote and strange possibility, do you think because Arie was "so torn" that the original ring would've been good for both and he just recycled it?

That is such an interesting question to explore laugh out loud.  Both girls are so different so I wonder if their tastes are too.? One more understated and one over? It would be funny to see Arie with Neil again repicking a ring and NL with major eye rolls laugh out loud!
https://goo.gl/images/VwgR1D
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:Omg I don't what would be more hilarious to me. Lauren getting Becca's recycled ring or seeing the look on Neil Lane's face when Arie has to pick out another ring from him again so soon. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Even though Neil seems to have only one expression during his show appearances I think even he could muster some facial movement in surprise at Arie showing up to get a second ring. laugh out loud

The recycled ring is so sad it’s hilarious. Lol

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 86669110 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:52 pm

If he was able to design one over the phone with Benoit who described his choice as the shape of a football stadium, or race track, I'm sure they can figure it out and NL will have to name one of his rings Racetrack laugh out loud

I personally am not a fan of too many of NL's rings. Maybe if I had one on my finger I wouldn't mind, laugh out loud

Here are some from NL IG. I prefer the end one's.

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 26072408_396009980827088_1305779081433841664_n

neillanejewelry Sharing some mid-week sparkle! Which style is your favorite? .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdygCg7BS5I/?hl=en&taken-by=neillanejewelry

or maybe it's this one he posted Feb 6th. "Roses" get it? laugh out loud

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 27576134_218559425384106_6578209809345019904_n

neillanejewelry Roses and a ring to make her heart sing. #NeilLaneCouture .

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be4Dub7hxUP/?hl=en&taken-by=neillanejewelry

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:57 pm

I just had another thought. If Lauren is getting a non-recycled ring then will there be a filmed scene where Arie gives Becca's ring back to Neil Lane?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Well isn't Neil Lane going a bit back to "basics" with his "new designs"? This time some of those pieces look beautiful ... coming from a woman who doesn't like diamonds or rings.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just had another thought. If Lauren is getting a non-recycled ring then will there be a filmed scene where Arie gives Becca's ring back to Neil Lane?

I hope not because it’s tacky . Besides, isn’t it under lock and key till after the Finale? Or do they let them wear it on SHVs , only in the house laugh out loud.
But then, knowing Arie , he might allow that farce to be filmed, hence the ring he’s seen holding in his hands. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:04 pm

I thought they don't get the rings until they film the post show interviews, etc. I remember Rachel wore a gold band or some other type of ring on her ring finger to take the place of her engagement ring from Bryan until the finale aired. It's possible Arie gave Becca a place holder like that until she could have the actual ring and that's what he's holding in the preview.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92