SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:07 am

Rolly wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I think the term “engaged” has little to no meaning on the Bach.   It’s a mere ritual, and has the same significance as the final rose.   A real life engagement and a Bach engagement is like comparing apples and oranges ... actually, it’s more like comparing grapes and watermelons laugh out loud

So if Arie and Lauren did get engaged last Saturday, is that “real” but what happened in the finale wasn’t? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they are engaged. Arie been engaged twice in less than 4 months.Bad judgement over and over again I think. He probably feels that he needs to prove to Lauren he really means it this time. :headbanging

If Becca take the gig and "possible" get engaged she will be doing the same thing, but I guess that's different. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Diana Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:10 am

I don’t blame Becca for any of Aries actions. I also have no respect for Lauren either if I’m being really honest and that’s my right & opinion to have. They are both just so gross, Becca truly wins when she’s the ette and these two end up alone

JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:23 am

pbmax wrote:
Rolly wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I think the term “engaged” has little to no meaning on the Bach.   It’s a mere ritual, and has the same significance as the final rose.   A real life engagement and a Bach engagement is like comparing apples and oranges ... actually, it’s more like comparing grapes and watermelons laugh out loud

So if Arie and Lauren did get engaged last Saturday, is that “real” but what happened in the finale wasn’t? It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they are engaged. Arie been engaged twice in less than 4 months.Bad judgement over and over again I think. He probably feels that he needs to prove to Lauren he really means it this time. :headbanging

If Becca take the gig and "possible" get engaged she will be doing the same thing, but I guess that's different. JMO

Actually if Becca was dumped mid January her engagement would be mid to early May. Five weeks for Arie, five months for Becca. So around four extra months for Becca. Still short, but not quite the same. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:26 am

I can understand that Arie may be to blame in all this chaos, but what did Lauren do? She obviously had/has feelings for Arie and decided to take him back. He initiated contact with her. Not the other way around. She wasn't liking his IG pictures on December 4th. I just don't understand why she is getting blamed for Arie's decision. scratch As Caroline said, it isn't Lauren's fault. Jmhoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am

Where did I blame her for his actions? I just said I have no respect for her. She knew he was engaged and still talked to him and got with him literally days after he broke Becca’s heart and accepted a proposal six weeks later. It’s not her fault but I don’t have to like her just like not everyone has to like Becca

JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:37 am

stuckinsc wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Actually if Becca was dumped mid January her engagement would be mid to early May. Five weeks for Arie, five months for Becca. So around four extra months for Becca. Still short, but not quite the same. IMO.
Ok I thought so 4 months is the appropriate time between engagements
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:37 am

stuckinsc wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Besides the Bachelorette just has better odds than the Bachelor period. Becca has a much better chance at lasting and marrying her F1 than Arie does with Lauren. The female leads take this all much more seriously and put more effort into these relationships than the male leads do. So yeah I actually do think it's different. laugh out loud

I wish Arie and Lauren the best. If they actually do last and get married then I'll be happy for them and admit I was wrong. He's just given me no reason though to think he's some special exception like Sean and Jason and every reason for me to believe he's just going to be like most of the other Bachelors.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
SeekAny wrote:It seems like everyone knew what Arie was going to do but Becca, his fiancé. That’s the worst part.
If we are to believe RS and for me, there seems to be some weight to it, Becca knew that there were feelings towards Lauren from Arie so no, I don't think this was a complete surprise and blindside to Becca.  Again, just going by the lack of SHV, IMO, the writing was on the wall and IMO, she should of seen it.

I don't see how "Becca being aware of Arie's feelings" is some shocking revelation from RS. Call me crazy but I think most F1s are aware that the lead was, up until their FRC, pursuing relationships with multiple people. Emotional, physical and often sexual with at least 2 other people. And, the F2, by process of elimination would be the second most serious relationship in the allotted time period. So regardless of what RS says, I think most F1s would be cognizant of the lead having some feelings toward the F2, possibly even talking it out to move past it and forward with their new relationship.  

All IMO.

Last edited by North on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:40 am

bluwavz wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Besides the Bachelorette just has better odds than the Bachelor period. Becca has a much better chance at lasting and marrying her F1 than Arie does with Lauren. The female leads take this all much more seriously and put more effort into these relationships than the male leads do. So yeah I actually do think it's different. laugh out loud

I wish Arie and Lauren the best. If they actually do last and get married then I'll be happy for them and admit I was wrong. He's just given me no reason though to think he's some special exception like Sean and Jason and every reason for me to believe he's just going to be like most of the other Bachelors.

All JMO.

One thing for sure, time will tell. :yes:
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:47 am

Diana wrote:Where did I blame her for his actions? I just said I have no respect for her. She knew he was engaged and still talked to him and got with him literally days after he broke Becca’s heart and accepted a proposal six weeks later. It’s not her fault but I don’t have to like her just like not everyone has to like Becca

JMHO

I guess I took your comment about her being gross the wrong way. Listen, I like Lauren and I like Becca. They are both lovely girls, but I don't think they are to blame in this fiasco. As I said before, this is the first season where I like both of the F2. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:55 am

We should burn them all at the stake. JMO
Let's make it real interesting and throw in a few MOT women. Krystal will be happy to light the flame.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:00 am

If (when imo) Lauren ends up being another on Arie's seemingly endless list of women who 'should have known', she'll be getting no sympathy from me. In fact I'll be laughing my azz off if I'm being really honest. There's a saying I've heard all my life regarding these situations "how you get him is you'll lose him".

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92