SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:55 pm

I think the term “engaged” has little to no meaning on the Bach. It’s a mere ritual, and has the same significance as the final rose. A real life engagement and a Bach engagement is like comparing apples and oranges ... actually, it’s more like comparing grapes and watermelons laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:56 pm

littlereddress wrote:
pbmax wrote:
missnana wrote:

Amen metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 4256136633 I am so done with these wimpy bachelors, I skipped both Nick and Arie's seasons, and I doubt I will be watching Ben 2.0. The Bachelorette is definitely my show to watch and the female leads never disappoint. So excited for Becca!

Be careful of the things you say. I would like put forth a scenario. Let's say Becca is 'ette, she has to sign a contract and in that contract she has to pick someone in the end. She gets 30 guys, she finds her one and get to the F3 or F2 but then he decides to bail and can't go through with it. What will she do? There's many more scenarios JMO

Or if she gets one who wants to propose and one who is not ready for a proposal but wants to start a relationship (who is wildly popular with the public).  She loves them both.  How does she choose and will the fans still love if she "chooses" wrong.
TPTB love to fork with the female leads-Bentley? Brooks? Bringing back JoJo's ex. NotArie?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:56 pm

@northernviewer Or in this case, pencils and baseball bats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:I think the term “engaged” has little to no meaning on the Bach.   It’s a mere ritual, and has the same significance as the final rose.   A real life engagement and a Bach engagement is like comparing apples and oranges ... actually, it’s more like comparing grapes and watermelons laugh out loud
I put more meaning in meeting someone for coffee than TPTB's engagements. 
Jesse P., Blob, Jen, Brad 1.0, Deanna, Travis, PLo blah blah blah.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:01 pm

pbmax wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Imho, Lauren didn't do anything wrong.  Arie contacted her and asked for another chance and she took him back.  As her Dad said, "Lauren is a smart lady...we don't worry about her."  I think she'll be fine, with or without Arie.  

I take it as it's both their lives, nothing to do with mine and no reason for me to personally be a jerk towards them.  Some of those comments out there are IMO going beyond the scope of sensibility on SM.

bluwavz wrote:Okay when is it not a competition and TV show anymore? Like should Bryan, Jordan and Shawn still be worried about competing with the F2 guys on their seasons?
To me, this is only a week/2 with very few safe house visits and no real basis to their relationship so far.  Therefore IMO, there is  a huge difference between Arie and talking about Bryan, Jordan and Shawn.  Actually IMO, there is really no comparrison because of the length of time we are referencing here.  with Arie we are talking about a mere few weeks and seeing each other a very few times compared to months, and years that those relationships have been going.  IMO

Bet2Win wrote:I hate RS.  

The spoiled F1 gets all the support, even when they aren't the actual F1. Chantal had a huge fan base, including Emily when she said she believed the spoiler during airing. laugh out loud

I just wish he would go back under his rock.  But since he apparently can't get a date, all he can do is talk about people who do date.  metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 2498057887
Yes you are correct @Bet2Win, the spoiled F1 gets treated differently be it here or other SM venues.  Then when something turns out differently other than the spoiled results, the SM and forums go wild with it all.  

If there weren't spoilers and we just sleuthed out the results on our own, IMO things could really be different.

Yes it would and it was before RS. There was fun in the sleuthing. Now the lead is almost labeled a criminal. JMO
totally agree with you @pbmax. I also noticed especially though SM that the spoiled F1 can do no wrong, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:03 pm

missnana wrote:
North wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Arie and Lauren also liked the pic. I have no doubt she will be the next lead! I wonder if we’re going to see heartbroken or over it from her. If the next lead, hopefully it’s over it!

I agree. Ready for another strong, take-charge, Bachelorette, really cute & funny guys, and some great date locations. This season will be hard to tops for scenic views though -- Paris to Peru with Italy in between, wow! That's the way to do it!

Amen metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 4256136633 I am so done with these wimpy bachelors, I skipped both Nick and Arie's seasons, and I doubt I will be watching Ben 2.0. The Bachelorette is definitely my show to watch and the female leads never disappoint. So excited for Becca!
Do we know that Ben is coming back as another lead????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:Weird that chris only tagged Arie and Becca in this. Maybe she is the next lead JMO
https://instagram.com/p/BftrHYmFMCA/

Lauren responded, I see how it is, @chrisbharrison.  laugh out loud

I don't see where CH tagged anyone but this. Is there a s/shot anywhere?

chrisbharrison That feeling when you’re always the third... or in this case, the fourth wheel #TheBachelor #HostLife

If you tap on the photo, both Arie and Becca's IG names are displayed and bachelorabc.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: What happened from Dec 8th to Dec 31st?

December 15th and 16th, Arie was racing in the Stadium Super Truck Series in Lake Elsinore, CA.

He raced in a preliminary heat then the main race and finished in 7th place on the 15th.
He raced in a preliminary heat then the main race and finished in 9th place on the 16th.

No time for a SHV that weekend.

The following weekend was the weekend before Christmas. Per Becca's IG, she was at a Christmas party on 12/21.

The next weekend which was the weekend before New Year's was apparently the next visit.

The next scheduled visit was 2 weeks after that when he ended the engagement.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:09 pm

If Becca is truly looking for love, I mean that forever that leads to marriage love, not a 1 year love and now the dude is tired of you. what the tptb throws at her should be her lest worries. Sure she may have a season like Kaitlyn, JoJo, Rachel and those weren't without there snares. She also may have a season like Meredith, Jen S., or DeAnna...or worse. Its no guarantee she'll find one that will return the love, won't get to the end and dip on her, looking for the bachelorette to be someone else, or mainly one that has his own agenda, that's mostly what you are now...with their own plans. Chris L. was smart, he chose to do his own search.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:12 pm

@havadrpepper exactly. Thanks for the outline. I remember sleuthing the dates and trying to put a timeline together, at the time I felt there was minimal SHV. One 4wheeling if that was an unsanctioned visit and Dec 8th. I can't see him with Becca on NYE according to RS since Arie was doing media for the premiere. He was out on the street NYE as per his IG vid, he posted a pic from JK on Jan 3rd, probably there Jan 2? What was Becca doing holed up in a hotel all that time?

ETA Becca Jan 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdZX9vKhvnF/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:15 pm

Considering the last 3 Bachelorettes are still engaged, and a total 6 are with their picks till today, I'd take that gamble if I were Becca. Not to mention the Bachelorettes who didn't last with their picks seem to be in good places too (Deanna, Ali, Emily, Andi). I don't know why Becca wouldn't give it a shot. Chances are high that she'll either find her husband on the show or off the show within 2 years laugh out loud. Win win. JMO.

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:18 pm

SeekAny wrote:It seems like everyone knew what Arie was going to do but Becca, his fiancé. That’s the worst part.
If we are to believe RS and for me, there seems to be some weight to it, Becca knew that there were feelings towards Lauren from Arie so no, I don't think this was a complete surprise and blindside to Becca. Again, just going by the lack of SHV, IMO, the writing was on the wall and IMO, she should of seen it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92