SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Diana wrote:Weird that chris only tagged Arie and Becca in this. Maybe she is the next lead JMO
https://instagram.com/p/BftrHYmFMCA/

Lauren responded, I see how it is, @chrisbharrison.  laugh out loud

I don't see where CH tagged anyone but this. Is there a s/shot anywhere?

chrisbharrison That feeling when you’re always the third... or in this case, the fourth wheel #TheBachelor #HostLife

I didn't see that part at first but I thought he was being, funny and sly. I get it and that's what I thought about that scene. laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Imho, Lauren didn't do anything wrong.  Arie contacted her and asked for another chance and she took him back.  As her Dad said, "Lauren is a smart lady...we don't worry about her."  I think she'll be fine, with or without Arie.  

I take it as it's both their lives, nothing to do with mine and no reason for me to personally be a jerk towards them. Some of those comments out there are IMO going beyond the scope of sensibility on SM.

bluwavz wrote:Okay when is it not a competition and TV show anymore? Like should Bryan, Jordan and Shawn still be worried about competing with the F2 guys on their seasons?
To me, this is only a week/2 with very few safe house visits and no real basis to their relationship so far. Therefore IMO, there is a huge difference between Arie and talking about Bryan, Jordan and Shawn. Actually IMO, there is really no comparrison because of the length of time we are referencing here. with Arie we are talking about a mere few weeks and seeing each other a very few times compared to months, and years that those relationships have been going. IMO

Bet2Win wrote:I hate RS.  

The spoiled F1 gets all the support, even when they aren't the actual F1. Chantal had a huge fan base, including Emily when she said she believed the spoiler during airing. laugh out loud

I just wish he would go back under his rock.  But since he apparently can't get a date, all he can do is talk about people who do date.  metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 2498057887
Yes you are correct @Bet2Win, the spoiled F1 gets treated differently be it here or other SM venues. Then when something turns out differently other than the spoiled results, the SM and forums go wild with it all.

If there weren't spoilers and we just sleuthed out the results on our own, IMO things could really be different.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:14 pm

@umngirl thanks. I don't see it, must be because it's on my laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@umngirl thanks. I don't see it, must be because it's on my laptop.

Try clicking on the photo and the tags should come up.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:22 pm

I wish RS would go get a real job and leave the bach stuff alone. He makes his living off of fueling gossip, and yet calls people who come to this site 'bored housewives' or something similar. It is more fun to follow the sleuthing instead of having it spoiled. go away dung beetle.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Imho, Lauren didn't do anything wrong.  Arie contacted her and asked for another chance and she took him back.  As her Dad said, "Lauren is a smart lady...we don't worry about her."  I think she'll be fine, with or without Arie.  

I take it as it's both their lives, nothing to do with mine and no reason for me to personally be a jerk towards them.  Some of those comments out there are IMO going beyond the scope of sensibility on SM.

bluwavz wrote:Okay when is it not a competition and TV show anymore? Like should Bryan, Jordan and Shawn still be worried about competing with the F2 guys on their seasons?
To me, this is only a week/2 with very few safe house visits and no real basis to their relationship so far.  Therefore IMO, there is  a huge difference between Arie and talking about Bryan, Jordan and Shawn.  Actually IMO, there is really no comparrison because of the length of time we are referencing here.  with Arie we are talking about a mere few weeks and seeing each other a very few times compared to months, and years that those relationships have been going.  IMO

Bet2Win wrote:I hate RS.  

The spoiled F1 gets all the support, even when they aren't the actual F1. Chantal had a huge fan base, including Emily when she said she believed the spoiler during airing. laugh out loud

I just wish he would go back under his rock.  But since he apparently can't get a date, all he can do is talk about people who do date.  metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 2498057887
Yes you are correct @Bet2Win, the spoiled F1 gets treated differently be it here or other SM venues.  Then when something turns out differently other than the spoiled results, the SM and forums go wild with it all.  

If there weren't spoilers and we just sleuthed out the results on our own, IMO things could really be different.

Yes it would and it was before RS. There was fun in the sleuthing. Now the lead is almost labeled a criminal. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
To me, this is only a week/2 with very few safe house visits and no real basis to their relationship so far.  Therefore IMO, there is  a huge difference between Arie and talking about Bryan, Jordan and Shawn.  Actually IMO, there is really no comparrison because of the length of time we are referencing here.  with Arie we are talking about a mere few weeks and seeing each other a very few times compared to months, and years that those relationships have been going.  IMO

Got it. In that case I'm hoping he pulls another Mesnick and chooses Courtney, since that's who he'll end up going back to anyway IMO. He and Lauren have only been together for a few weeks. No big! laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:34 pm

North wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Diana wrote:Weird that chris only tagged Arie and Becca in this. Maybe she is the next lead JMO
https://instagram.com/p/BftrHYmFMCA/

Arie and Lauren also liked the pic. I have no doubt she will be the next lead! I wonder if we’re going to see heartbroken or over it from her. If the next lead, hopefully it’s over it!

I agree. Ready for another strong, take-charge, Bachelorette, really cute & funny guys, and some great date locations. This season will be hard to tops for scenic views though -- Paris to Peru with Italy in between, wow! That's the way to do it!

Amen metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 4256136633 I am so done with these wimpy bachelors, I skipped both Nick and Arie's seasons, and I doubt I will be watching Ben 2.0. The Bachelorette is definitely my show to watch and the female leads never disappoint. So excited for Becca!
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:37 pm

BKay wrote:I wish RS would go get a real job and leave the bach stuff alone. He makes his living off of fueling gossip, and yet calls people who come to this site 'bored housewives' or something similar. It is more fun to follow the sleuthing instead of having it spoiled. go away dung beetle.

Haus fruas, and that is when he's being nice.

He's called sleuthers everything from pitiful to pathetic. Pot meet kettle. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Got it. In that case I'm hoping he pulls another Mesnick and chooses Courtney, since that's who he'll end up going back to anyway IMO. He and Lauren have only been together for a few weeks. No big! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Seems like he was with Lauren longer than he was with Becca laugh out loud
"Singing" going to the chapel and we're going to get married metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 13 2498057887 JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:39 pm

@Bet2Win Thank you - I couldn't remember his phrase.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:41 pm

We still sleuth in SC thread! Anyone who’s interested should join us!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92