SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I could see him saying the break up had nothing to do with Lauren. Makes perfect sense to me.

He wasn't in love with Becca and he knew it. They had one SHV, maybe 2 counting the 4wheeling. Dec 8th, was the last one. Meanwhile he's like Lauren's IG posts.

All though December, all through the holidays, no sneaking around that we could come up with. The next planned SHV was Jan 10th which I think was the break up. Over a month after the last one? While sleuthing, the timeline was definitely not making sense to me since he was accounted for quite often.

It will get harder before it gets easier.

RS said they spent New Year’s Eve together. Right before he called Lauren on New Years Day. Not a lot of separation time there. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:35 pm

Well for them I'm sure they didn't because they knew they was the one, why Becca wasn't and the signs were there.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:If you [Lauren] entertain any conversations with an engaged man about a potential future relationship, you did do something wrong IMO.

ITA. And if that engagement was fake because it was part of this show (still doesn't make it right imo as it was a commitment on Arie's part) then imo Arie's potential second engagement with Lauren is fake too. And like with Becca, as long as Lauren is good with Arie possibly talking to other women and his being thirsty on his IG (because "Sex sells baby") I'm sure Lauren will finally come to understand exactly the type of person Arie is imo. It's Arie's pattern going by everything those he's been in relationships with have said and seems like what he did with them he did with Lauren too. So Arie can try to put out the image he is ready for marriage/monogamy and whatever else he wants but I don't buy any of it. Imo if Lauren wants to buy Arie's BS that's on her. Arie is Lauren's problem now and I have zero sympathy for her. She can't claim ignorance for what she is getting.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:45 pm

I could say some of the posts are mind boggling to me, and I can't believe how the tables have turned since the beginning of the season, but I don't. Because it's NOT in our rules to mention or shade member's opinions.

So if I or anyone else that is a registered member, feels Arie did nothing wrong, it's their opinion. If I or anyone else have changed their minds, and now think he's the worst person on earth, it's my right to say so. It's not anyone's right to question me or shade me. That goes for ALL MEMBERS. Why would anyone want to post their opinion's if they know there is a possibility of being made fun of.

We will start sending private message warnings, as this will not be tolerated. We don't play these games. If you don't like an opinion, respond within the rules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:53 pm

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 B1cc2a10

@chrisbharrison
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:02 pm

I hate RS.  

The spoiled F1 gets all the support, even when they aren't the actual F1. Chantal had a huge fan base, including Emily when she said she believed the spoiler during airing. laugh out loud

I just wish he would go back under his rock. But since he apparently can't get a date, all he can do is talk about people who do date. metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 2498057887
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:05 pm

@Bet2Win  Correction. I think he dates his hand and crisco.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:06 pm

This is jmo, but I have zero respect for a man who won't fight for the woman he's in love with. Arie made a huge mistake. He needed to own it, and end things, and go for the woman he loves. That's exactly what he did, and sorry, but I applaud him for that. I realize that it did not go down the way everyone here (imo) thinks it should have gone down, but in all likelihood, that was out of his hands. I hope for the best for Arie and Lauren, and I hope that they can weather the storm ahead, because if they can get thru that, they can get thru anything.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Bet2Win  Correction. I think he dates his hand and crisco.

speechless laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:10 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I hate RS.  

The spoiled F1 gets all the support, even when they aren't the actual F1. Chantal had a huge fan base, including Emily when she said she believed the spoiler during airing. laugh out loud

I just wish he would go back under his rock.  But since he apparently can't get a date, all he can do is talk about people who do date.  metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 2498057887

RS didn't even have to spoil the season this time, Arie did it himself twice.

And, I don't agree that the F1 gets all the support. I must have missed it when Courtney, Vienna, or Jordan were major fan faves while the seasons were airing. Becca just comes across as likable, as seen with all the girls from her season liking her. RS's wrong spoiler didn't stop Emily from having an even bigger fan base than Chantal, did it? For the record, if the positions were reversed, I would be feeling sorry for Lauren (I mean, I still do, but for different reasons). No one deserves what Arie did. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Aria wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I hate RS.  

I just wish he would go back under his rock.  But since he apparently can't get a date, all he can do is talk about people who do date.  metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 10 2498057887

RS didn't even have to spoil the season this time, Arie did it himself twice.

And, I don't agree that the F1 gets all the support. I must have missed it when Courtney, Vienna, or Jordan were  major fan faves while the seasons were airing. Becca just comes across as likable, as seen with all the girls from her season liking her. RS's wrong spoiler didn't stop Emily from having an even bigger fan base than Chantal, did it? For the record, if the positions were reversed, I would be feeling sorry for Lauren (I mean, I still do, but for different reasons). No one deserves what Arie did. IMO.

I still hate him. laugh out loud

IIRC, Brad 2.0 was all about Chantal on the boards. Even when Brad was describing his F1 in interviews, everyone was saying he was describing Chantal to a T. Very few supported Emily, most thought she was boring.

Then we had that whackadoodle member that pretended she was Emily's friend constantly defending Emily. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:19 pm

Kasha and Bet- you are Naughty! Yeah - RS needs a woman. A dog. A hobby. A soul. A life.

What I find absolutely mind boggling is that they allegedly filmed this new proposal at some resort "in Dana Point." SERIOUSLY? The show couldnt spring for a secluded house somewhere in LA? An Airbnb rental? What? It would have cost them a couple of thousand dollars? But they could have kept this under wraps if they'd bothered. They could have kept Arie's visit to Virginia Beach under wraps if they'd bothered to do it in a rented home. I dont get the laziness of these producers. I just dont.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92