SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Who’d he send it to? Courtney? giggling

Dude loves taking pics of himself.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by timfan Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Arie is just so full of himself jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Putting some perspective on the subject ... Arie and Becca had a long distance “relationship” post show for less than 2months ...and only met for a few days probably twice in that time.  How heartbroken can one be?  Caroline is cashing in some screen time ... nothing more.  I can’t take that seriously.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but if I don't take Becca's heartbreak seriously, then how seriously should I take Arie when he claims the last time he was in love was with Emily? How in love and heartbroken over her could he have really been? JMO though I do get what you're saying.

Good point ... but to be honest ... I don’t take his claim that Emily was his last love too seriously ... I think it’s just a line for the show to tie the seasons together .... from when he was last on the show until now. It’s Bach bubble love ... and just like a real bubble ...once it’s popped it dissipates pretty quick :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:32 pm

northernviewer wrote:Fans have wanted him to BE the Bach for years.  He’ll still have fans when all is said and done ..just like Jason ...and Brad did.   Many, including myself, admire guys and gals that are willing to do what they feel is right.  It’s real life and real feelings ... even if it’s not packaged th way some of the public want it to be.  

Too bad what Arie feels is right is so wrong most of the time. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:34 pm

@SeekAny  I can think off hand probably at least 2 dozen past cast that take the love of selfie to new dimensions. He is not close to the top for me. Plus thank god we have not had any half nudes --yet. Those are the worst.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:37 pm

northernviewer wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Putting some perspective on the subject ... Arie and Becca had a long distance “relationship” post show for less than 2months ...and only met for a few days probably twice in that time.  How heartbroken can one be?  Caroline is cashing in some screen time ... nothing more.  I can’t take that seriously.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but if I don't take Becca's heartbreak seriously, then how seriously should I take Arie when he claims the last time he was in love was with Emily? How in love and heartbroken over her could he have really been? JMO though I do get what you're saying.

Good point ... but to be honest ... I don’t take his claim that Emily was his last love too seriously ... I think it’s just a line for the show to tie the seasons together .... from when he was last on the show until now.  It’s Bach bubble love ... and just like a real bubble ...once it’s popped it dissipates pretty quick :yes:

Ah thanks for responding! I'm actually not sure if I think Arie's just saying it as a line for the show or if he actually does believe Emily was his last love, I think it's possible he actually does believe that, but I agree it's all just bubble love until you actually have to make it work in the real world. JMO. sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 4256136633
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 pm

I dont get it. Knowing what he knows and what's about to go down, dude is happy to just :stirthepot leading up to the drama laugh out loud

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:03 pm

northernviewer wrote:Like many of you ... I’m waiting to see how it all plays out.  

Dating multiple people for weeks then can’t decide between final 2 ... then there’s an engagement?? Puh-leeze ... it’s not real people... it’s about as binding and has the emotional depth of a high school promise ring .... Arie broke up with a girl he’d been dating for weeks ...it’s really not a big deal IMO  I bet Beccas pride was hurt way more than her heart was after that short time.  
I am waiting for that too @northernviewer. I am not willing to roast the guy before we know how things play out. Personally, I had been told how bad TPTB interferred with Jason / Molly so to learn later that they interfered here won't be a surprise as well and feeling that way I can't whole heartedly blame Arie or roast him over the coals till I know how this ends. Even then unless you are in the middle of the fray, how can we say for sure that Arie is 100% to be blamed for it all.

IMO, I am finding it weird that so many in SM are roasting Arie out there but just a few weeks ago were singing his praises that he chose Becca.

Again, just my thoughts.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:13 pm

2pop  Waiting to see how it all plays out. Remembering how Ben F cussed and carried on because Ashley made him get down on a knee and propose. Great tv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 am

mindless wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Fans have wanted him to BE the Bach for years.  He’ll still have fans when all is said and done ..just like Jason ...and Brad did.   Many, including myself, admire guys and gals that are willing to do what they feel is right.  It’s real life and real feelings ... even if it’s not packaged th way some of the public want it to be.  

Too bad what Arie feels is right is so wrong most of the time. JMOAA.

Like that picture he just sent out. Rubbing salt in the wound. Yeah, I don't buy it's like real heart ache, but it still is rubbing her nose in it....just because he must. There was absolutely no reason to say that. Idiot. I'm really starting to dislike him more and more by the minute. Normally I don't enjoy people getting it from MF, but I think I may enjoy seeing him get skewered and roasted.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:@SeekAny  I can think off hand probably at least 2 dozen past cast that take the love of selfie to new dimensions. He is not close to the top for me. Plus thank god we have not had any half nudes --yet. Those are the worst.

I don't know. I kind of like them myself....besides, I don't think Arie has the body for those. I think he implied that during the show and we have not really been shown a ton of body shots like we have with other leads.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:46 am

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@SeekAny  I can think off hand probably at least 2 dozen past cast that take the love of selfie to new dimensions. He is not close to the top for me. Plus thank god we have not had any half nudes --yet. Those are the worst.

I don't know. I kind of like them myself....besides, I don't think Arie has the body for those. I think he implied that during the show and we have not really been shown a ton of body shots like we have with other leads.

He said his bod wasn’t hot tub ready since everything was last minute .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99