SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Kashathediva Yeah but Arie actually seems excited about this finale to me. laugh out loud laugh out loud
IDK about that. LOL I don't watch him that closely.  Hugesmile
Maybe because the expiration date is approaching? IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:56 pm

Okay, more anger from Caroline.  I am a little confused.  She says she is "close to the remaining girls."  I did not think she she was close to Lauren at all and if she was would she be trashing Lauren's boyfriend like this?  I understand trashing him on Becca's behalf and even Tia or Kendall but not certainly not Lauren.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:I also really wish he’d tone down all the raving about how happy he is. A little sensitivity goes a long way. JMO
I fully understand where you are coming from, however this show is The Bachelor and not the Becca Show. So, IMO, in this case, the lead has to up the ante and hyperbole regarding the ending as it is (whether true or not). 
Now if next season is the Becca Show, then she can take it where she wants it and heaven help her, too. LOL

They’re are plenty of ways to say you are happy or show you’re happy without going on and on about how happy you are. It’s OTT and unnecessary. Plenty of other leads have said or shown they are happy (and were) without being as OTT as he is. I hope he’s getting paid more for his performance.

JMO

ETA: here’s a lead acting and sounding happy without being OTT and not rubbing it in someone’s face like Arie appears to be doing to Becca. JMO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBBYeWSjoM0

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 87b72b10 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 86669110 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:59 pm

He is literally narasstic and out of him mind if he thinks breaking up with his fiancée to date the runner up who he already dumped & broke her heart  is this wonderful beautiful finale and he has no regrets. **IMO**He hurt two women and dragged families into this mess but he doesn’t have the decency to care **IMO**

What an absolute moron

All jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:00 pm

littlereddress wrote:Okay, more anger from Caroline.  I am a little confused.  She says she is "close to the remaining girls."  I did not think she she was close to Lauren at all and if she was would she be trashing Lauren's boyfriend like this?  I understand trashing him on Becca's behalf and even Tia or Kendall but not certainly not Lauren.  

Well there are only three women left. She can't very well narrow it down to Becca, because that would make it obvious Arie didn't end up with her. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:00 pm

Like I said I am not following him close enough to measure his exuberance. It could be a case of the lady protests too much. IDK. 
And then it could simply be if you're happy, you say you're happy. Period.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:33 pm

http://www.etonline.com/think-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-is-boring-abc-exec-responds-to-critics-exclusive-96779

From the start, much of this season has been about what fans think of Arie. What will fans think of him after the finale? I don’t know because so much of it is live, and [depends on] how Arie handles himself there. wrote:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:40 pm

littlereddress wrote:http://www.etonline.com/think-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-is-boring-abc-exec-responds-to-critics-exclusive-96779
Thanks for posting this article.  I thought it was interesting when RM says..."This finale is really unlike anything we’ve seen"

I'm wondering if the spoilers are wrong. Is it possible Arie didn't get engaged to Becca? Is it possible he was in contact with both woman after filming? With or without productions knowledge?

RM also said in the interview... "Lauren B., that’s the one where it’s a very, very bizarre connection. I think if Arie didn’t believe in past lives, he probably would here and say, "We must have been married in a past life or something."

If he did feel this way about Lauren why didn't he chose her in the end?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:57 pm

I haven't seen one interview he did, where he was OTT with it. He was asked about the finale, or something about his chosen, is he happy. He would reply he can't say, they would have to watch and see but he is happy. He said it once and he didn't go on and on about it. That's what I saw.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:04 am

I find his sudden "I am so happy everything is beautiful" is a over compensating to cover up the fact he was a crappy lead who lacked any substance and couldn't make up his mind. **All IMO**
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:06 am

I just caught up 6 pages. Caroline is annoying and making a big deal about nothing IMO. She should have taken that mix back because if she got mad he played it in the FS does that mean he can never play it with another female? I didn't even get what her beef was.

Arie certainly is saying we'll see it all play out. Leads are briefed on what to say, he's wearing that line out. Every time I hear that it makes me think there is something we definitely don't know or are able to sleuth out.

As far as being "too" happy, maybe I'm in the minority, but I hope he keeps it up if he's truly in love.

I'm one of those who think, they all went on the show, they all signed on the dotted line. No where does it say TPTB will protect your feelings, or treat you in a civil manner or not film something you don't want filmed.

The bottom line for me is, he switched, because that's what he wanted to do. He's the lead, and he'll have to deal with all that comes with switching. He is the one that has to be happy. I never would want to be with someone who I didn't want to be with, or they didn't want to be with me.

It's a crappy thing to do, it's must have been be awful for Becca to be in that position, but I do not know what happened and I do know she seems to be ok. Maybe she wished him well and knew he wasn't for her?

How long is Arie suppose to suppress his happiness? Why is he suppose to hold back his emotions? There are other leads IMHO, that have done some pretty rotten things and they had no problem showing how ecstatic they were post filming. I never felt they were rubbing it in to anyone, they were genuinely happy and to me, they or anyone has that right. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:09 am

The whole no regrets thing is what really irks me and makes him even more unlikable. no no  Even Jason was man enough to say he should have done things differently and his situation was completely different with Melissa not really ever loving him (she admitted that herself). It's clear Becca actually cared and was truly hurt so him to show no compassion or empathy to that just boggles my mind imo

**All is IMO**
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99